What's new

Breaking News: US sending 3000 troops to Afghanistan!

I am hoping taliban will Bury those 6k swines alive
Soldiers are out to serve their nations. I actually didn't liked the S word, even if they are our enemies.
The real swines however are sitting in Washington, and man Taliban can't do anything about them.

I am hoping taliban will Bury those 6k swines alive
Easy there big fella.

1. Afghan Taliban are not close to Kabul.

2. These troops can fight, and have moved in with reliable air cover. Afghan Taliban will not take their chances with these forces.

Some of you assume that battlefields are a joke and everything happens as per one's wishes. It does not.

The best course for Afghan Taliban is to seek international legitimacy and adopt Moderate policies. A whole new set of issues and challenges are awaiting them otherwise. A country does not run on mere oxygen - it is to be managed.

You need to improve quality of your posts. These kind of posts are waste of space and bandwidth.

Why does Afghanistan feel like another Syria for the Western powers? Total humiliation.

Are we going to see this again?

1628930374539.png

You don't need 3000 army to evacuate embassy. This is non-sense. Most likely this is to extract covert agent/asset trapped in various region. Taliban won't be so kind since many Afgans were tortured in various black sites for info.

You don't need 3000 army to evacuate embassy. This is non-sense. Most likely this is to extract covert agent/asset trapped in various region. Taliban won't be so kind since many Afgans were tortured in various black sites for info.

they probably going to stay there to hold kabul and maybe wear down taliban forces

Are we going to see this again?

View attachment 769549

not likely because the only place for helicopters to go in Kabul is the airport 5km straight down the road. What is more likely is hundreds of large passenger aircraft landing a day, and passengers getting on and flying out to the gulf countries.

Back
Top Bottom