What's new

Breaking News: US sending 3000 troops to Afghanistan!

2Nchi1K.gif

Paiyaan Ganis bending over backwards diplomacy worked

Indians didn't show up but Americans did

We'll probably have to wait for the final episode of this Afghan soap opera

Edit- lol false alarm, they're just retreating, OP you took your headline making courses from a clickbait YouTube channel

For evacuation of American embassy staff in Kabul.
And they didn't think of it when they ran off in the middle of the night? 🤔
View attachment 769246
Paiyaan Ganis bending over backwards diplomacy worked

Indians didn't show up but Americans did

We'll probably have to wait for the final episode of this Afghan soap opera

Edit- lol false alarm, they're just retreating, OP you took your headline making courses from a clickbait YouTube channel

It's not a clickbait, listen to the second video. They said US is prepared to send 6000 troops if necessary 😬

so once the US completely bails and Kabul is surrounded,

it’s just a classic siege until the city gives up i assume?

i dont think planes will be able to fly in without being shot by manpads

All the way throughout Pakistan, eh?

Pakistan us providing Americans with airspace and land route into Afghanistan and i don't really know how these guys can rise their heads and Speak.

Could someone please explain this to us?

All the way throughout Pakistan, eh?

Pakistan us providing Americans with airspace and land route into Afghanistan and i don't really know how these guys can rise their heads and Speak.

Could someone please explain this to us?

taliban will not forget this

While reading this news, we may have missed something. Turkey may have changed its mind and decided not to guard the airport, which is why the US, UK, and Canada have to send troops and expedite the evacuation.

I don't think the US plan on withdrawing...
These 3000 troops would likely be involved in intensifying the air campaign against the Taliban
The only thing that kept the Taliban at bay was the threat of airstrikes against their positions
Which is what's lacking currently so maybe the US brought back that capability against the Taliban using the embassy evacuation as a disguise

so once the US completely bails and Kabul is surrounded,

it’s just a classic siege until the city gives up i assume?

i dont think planes will be able to fly in without being shot by manpads
once the airport/runways get mortared the then the evacuation would be in deep. I think the troops are sent in to keep the taliban from getting within 10km of the airport until the US staff can run away. The US is lucky the Taliban isn't operating any artillery.

And they didn't think of it when they ran off in the middle of the night? 🤔

It's not a clickbait, listen to the second video. They said US is prepared to send 6000 troops if necessary 😬

And what those 6000 troops would do when Taliban have captured most of Afghanistan!!
They couldn't do with 100s of thousands troops, they are going to do with 6000 troops!! :sarcastic:

This is the biggest joke. The dye is cast my friend, Americans are not going to create another disaster for themselves, period.

Back
Top Bottom