What's new

Breaking News : Huge Explosion at Kabul Airport

of course, ye koi kehne ki chees hai? if you tell people from any country they'll get free airlift and opportunity to earn more they'll definitely go. from Central America to Africa to India or whatever. but Indians don't actively cross borders on foot to escape India at any cost, you don't find illegal Indian immigrants in Greece and Turkey and Germany and what not.

You are only partly honest. Indians don't go to Europe because there is the hostile Pakistan lies between India and Iran/Turkey/Europe. Bangladeshis are able to do so because they are far more trusted and accommodated by the Pakistanis to give visa. Then they sneak toward Europe. Water always flows downhill.
Let's be honest. Indians would flee at the slightest chance to flee India. I don't blame them. Heck, I live in America and I find Eastern Europeans glad to be here than their former realms...

Made up of mostly ex TTP terrorists and is diverse with Indians,Pakistanis making up a significant part of the organization.
Is a hardcore enemy of the Taliban.
A few years ago reports emerged about unmarked helis transporting ISKP personnel around Afghanistan.
Wait I will post some more info.
USA must retaliate hard against ISIS-K/TTP, Pakistan should offer full assistance. PAF should be prepared to join the USAF in hitting these guys.

Before making your expert opinion on this event "Plz keep in mind who was and is handling the security of Kabul airport"... that should be the starting point of the thinking process on this event ... it is NOT a rocket science....

BREAKING : ... At least 60 killed in Kabul blasts

At least 60 people were killed and 140 others wounded in the explosions at Kabul airport, a senior health official has told the BBC.

The Afghan people have suffered enough and its good that the Taliban have taken over.
And I hate it when I see people living thousands of Km's are advocating for more war by supporting Massoud Jr. Afghans must understand that they should not become puppets for regional and world powers instead they should accept the Taliban as the latter are the formers own countrymen.
In summary whoever calls for more war by supporting resistance movements is a Be*nch*d.

Al Jazeera live

The Bishara guy just said the focus will be on ISIS from now on and that the recent blast is a 'good thing' for Taliban.

Before making your expert opinion on this event "Plz keep in mind who was and is handling the security of Kabul airport"... that should be the starting point of the thinking process on this event ... it is NOT a rocket science....
??? Airport security is handled by USA/NATO. ISIS-K was already chattering about an attack.....that's why so many countries issued warnings to stay away.

you don't find illegal
First you shouldn't compare India with afghanistan who has been through a 40 years long war and secondly you also have your fair share of illegal immigrants.

This is my last last reply to you on this thread, i don't want to hijack this tragic thread and convert into another shit slinging contest.

Someone explain me this, are these puppies and kittens ex-NDS agents?

In Pakistan there is a saying: Jalti pe tel (oil) daalna

English Translation: Add fuel to the fire

How the loved ones who lost their lives will feel that they have hoped that due diligence was carried out in similar manner to save their loved ones lives as well...
??? Airport security is handled by USA/NATO.

Conclusion: A big security lapse ... isn't it.

Last edited:
Are you a meme, a troll or clinically insane?

You are stupid , Iran and it's allies are most frustrated with US withdrawal and Taliban takeover. Iran was using Afghanistan as center to recruit militias and spread militant activity to Pakistan. It was establishing a long term presence for itself in Afghanistan which has been disrupted. Taliban is not stupid like you know and whom their enemies are and will work to against those threats.

There is no reason why US need to remain in Afghanistan. The only benefit goes to Iran.

Back
Top Bottom