What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Canada’s Population Grows by Over 1 Million for First Time!!!! (Annual expansion of 2.7%)

What is it with people on PDF lately just ignoring facts and then insulting people while pretending that what they're saying isn't complete bs?

Ask yourself that rather than blame others.

The pace of growth will be worrying. They need to facilitate schools, doctors, and homes. If high volumes carry on in a short period it could have a negative impact on quality of life.

Long term though a country as massive as Canada stands to benefit.

Not to mention the environments. Lots of culling trees to build human settlements. Lots of human-wild animal conflicts. This benefits no one but money hungry corporations and their corrupt politicians

Last edited:
Nothing I said was ideological, everything was factual.

Which is why you can't refute it.

Yeah so factual on Afghanistan & Somalia which is why their people are living in Pakistan by the millions. That is what trolling is. And trolls need to be taught a lesson.

Which is why they sit and cry, acting like victims.

Ask yourself that rather than blame others.
Ask myself why other people are ig orange facts?

What? Are you on drugs?

Yeah so factual on Afghanistan & Somalia which is why their people are living in Pakistan by the millions. That is what trolling is. And trolls need to be taught a lesson.

Which is why they sit and cry, acting like victims.
That was obviously an exaggeration on my part to illustrate that things are getting worse in Pakistan.

Grow up, stop acting like a child.

It is entirely possible that nepotism is the reason why Indians make more than a quarter of the new immigrants in Canada.

Other explanations are welcome but seem straight up corruption.

Ask myself why other people are ig orange facts?

What? Are you on drugs?

That was obviously an exaggeration on my part to illustrate that things are getting worse in Pakistan.

Grow up, stop acting like a child.

Wouldn't acting like a child be posting nonsense, getting owned for his idelogical beliefs about immigration and acting like a victim in the face of legit criticism?

Wouldn't acting like a child be posting nonsense, getting owned for his idelogical beliefs about immigration and acting like a victim in the face of legit criticism?
Owned what exactly? You've done nothing.

Bro, just stop. Your comments are publicly available. Everyone can see them.

All you're doing is making yourself look even more foolish.

The next big economic boom is in health and senior care. It's sadly still tough for foreign-trained pros to get work, but if you can get your kids on the right track (medicine, pharmacy, nutrition, etc), they'll do fine.

Owned what exactly? You've done nothing.

Bro, just stop. Your comments are publicly available. Everyone can see them.
😲 Can they really???? Please, please hide them. Muhajir neo-liberal sahib. Please hide them, I beg you 🙏

Last edited:
The next big economic boom is in health and senior care. It's sadly still tough for foreign-trained pros to get work, but if you can get your kids on the right track (medicine, pharmacy, nutrition, etc), they'll do fine.
It's unfortunately tough for foreign degree holders in Canada. I know a few doctors and engineers that are doing trucking or Uber while they go back to school.

look at these American border jumpers trying to get free health care. :haha:

ChineseUS.png

Citizens.png

It's unfortunately tough for foreign degree holders in Canada. I know a few doctors and engineers that are doing trucking or Uber while they go back to school.
Yep. I know 40-50-year-old people who've been working at warehouses to get their kids through BSc undergrad and PharmD school. Sadly, Canada still has some structural issues preventing it from even harnessing Canadian-trained healthcare professionals. The latter are increasingly getting jobs in the U.S. and, ironically enough, China.

Yep. I know 40-50-year-old people who've been working at warehouses to get their kids through BSc undergrad and PharmD school. Sadly, Canada still has some structural issues preventing it from even harnessing Canadian-trained healthcare professionals. The latter are increasingly getting jobs in the U.S. and, ironically enough, China.

The best Canadians eventually end up in USA for those reasons. Win-Win situation. :D

I mean, it's only cold for 4ish months, and then it's amazing weather again.

Besides, when you've lived in nations that experience extreme heat and zero snow, you tend to be fascinated with nations like Canada.
Amazing weather is 24 degrees +- 2 degrees celsius.

The place with the best weather is Miami for sure.

Other than when there's hurricanes at least lol
Import quality, not quantity.
Low IQ immigration isn't good except for the left who wanna get new voter base.
100 percent

Back
Top Bottom