What's new

Breaking News blast in Chennai Railway Station

As a lankan i understand the situation TN people go through as we have seen hundreds of such bomb blasts in SL by tamil tiger terrorists.

shedding crocodile tears for Tamils, when you Neo Nazis carried out ethnic cleansing of Tamils in their homeland ?

killing Tamils 1983 -3000 killing by govt sponsored Sinhala mob in 10 days ?

and the genocide in 2009 -50,000 killed in1 month by the neo Nazi using the advance weapons killing Tamils in no fire zone ..

Last edited:
To begin with i was not shedding tears true or fake, and i was talking about suicide bombs of this nature

Suicide bomb blast in Sri Lanka caught on camera - Telegraph

1996 Dehiwala train bombing
1996 Dehiwala train bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Dehiwala train bombing resulted in 64 civilian deaths and wounding 400 others. The attack was carried out by LTTE operatives placing suitcase bombs in four carriages on a commuter train. The simultaneous explosion of these bombs resulted in a large number of casualties. The technique of simultaneously exploding multiple bombs in several carriages was used for the first time in this attack.[1]

Central Bank bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the coward terrorists of yours hide behind women and children we are not responsible.

probably civilian casualty bad but unavoidable as terrorists hid behind women and children

To begin with i was not shedding tears

height of hypocrisy, now your compassionate SIN-hala Buddhist 'heart' bleeds for the "Madrasis" ?

You were abusing Tamils in another thread , later apologies and deleted your post
evidence of your apology

:) is it that bad? actually i dont speak that language picked it up from hindi movies, so mafkardi muje. :D

If the coward terrorists of yours hide behind women and children we are not responsible

I have clearly rebutted earlier in some other thread - SL bomb blasts were Mossad's dirty work and you went silent or feign ignorance, after I produce the evidence .

Don't give excuse - human shield - 50,000 + were killed by neo Nazis by bombing civilian in No Fire Zone,

The Terror regime got the UN observers to leave by Sri Lanka’s government, the UN ordered to clear out, leaving Tamils at the mercy and hands of the Sinhala Buddhist terror regime of Sri Lanka , to die without witness… but not completely.

As these terrible photos testify, the SLA soldiers like to photograph their handiwork. They rape and abuse women, murder them, and then abuse their corpses, for the camera

spare me your terrorism pep talk, LTTE was a disciplined fighting force which NEVER indulge in such morbid crimal activities against humanity or your morbid race - shame on you, your country, your army and your Sinhala Buddhist terrorism

1331270558.jpg

Last edited:
height of hypocrisy, now your compassionate SIN-hala Buddhist 'heart' bleeds for the "Madrasis" ?

You were abusing Tamils in another thread , later apologies and deleted your post
evidence of your apology
I have clearly rebutted earlier in some other thread - SL bomb blasts were Mossad's dirty work and you went silent or feign ignorance, after I produce the evidence .

Don't give excuse - human shield - 50,000 + were killed by neo Nazis by bombing civilian in No Fire Zone,

The Terror regime got the UN observers to leave by Sri Lanka’s government, the UN ordered to clear out, leaving Tamils at the mercy and hands of the Sinhala Buddhist terror regime of Sri Lanka , to die without witness… but not completely.

As these terrible photos testify, the SLA soldiers like to photograph their handiwork. They rape and abuse women, murder them, and then abuse their corpses, for the camera

spare me your terrorism pep talk, LTTE was a disciplined fighting force which NEVER indulge in such morbid crimal activities against humanity or your morbid race - shame on you, your country, your army and your Sinhala Buddhist terrorism
Even for a second my heart did nt bleed for TNs and will never do so. And what thread and post are you talking about? If you are mentioning the term Ma***, its just one time and i really didnt think it was an insult. As i understood it is an indian thing, not a universal one. Just because you cant bring any argument dont bring fake stories from your rear end.
I havent insulted anyone in my stay during this forum knowingly, and i havent deleted a single post i made.

SL's bombs were mossad work? :D this is the first time i am hearing this ridiculous story. Are you finding it hard to stomack when LTTE suicide terrorism is thrown at youre face? why should mossad bomb SL? what are you going to say next that Prabhakaran was a mossad agent and after some time that he is actually a Israeli. You are a silly fellow who could have provided entertainment had you didnt support a terrorist org that did 248 bombs in SL.

what is in the pics? Failed suicide bombers?

Of course LTTE was a disciplined force that never did criminal acts against our people. when your terrorists were killing our poeple and hiding behind tamil women and children to save their sorry a$$es it was our army and forces that gave them refuge. that is why even the tamils crossed the defence lines and came towards SL army asking them to protect them from LTTE, when LTTE was doing what? shooting fleeing civilians.

The people for thirty years lived on the food , medicine sent by the government for 30 years, even when they lived in LTTE areas. Youre shameless people who funded a terrorist organisation and hid behind the very people whom you claim to protect and and cry fould when got their a$$ burnt. Talking about HR, LTTErs talking about HR is the same as satan trying to become a savior.

Tamil Tigers 'shoot' at civilians - Central & South Asia - Al Jazeera English

http://www.****************/LTTE_suicide_Bomb_20080516_Colombo_01.jpg

0302_srilanka_wideweb__470x292,0.jpg
busblasthorton.jpg

article-1161220-03D672DA000005DC-686_468x308.jpg

ltte%2Bkill%2Bchildren.jpg

central-bank-bomb-attack-on-31st-jan-1996.jpg

The above are the humanitarian acts of the cowardly terrorists which you supports

That Indrani is Bronxbull withc who takes lot pride on her caste and thinks they are only civilized Indians.
Hope she will burn in hell...

she not He
It's Bronxbull curd rice witch

LOL..what is wrong in taking pride in one's caste ? You seem to suffer from a massive inferiority complex. Maybe you too should start taking pride in your caste.

Omg....For a small bomb blast why you guys this much worrying?

That Indrani is Bronxbull withc who takes lot pride on her caste and thinks they are only civilized Indians.
Hope she will burn in hell...

People who haven't achieved nothing much in their life, takes pride on their caste. Being fathered by a person of high caste is the greatest thing they can ever achieve.

The same kind of people who'll come back a dozen times after getting banned. So much for their 'pride'.

Gali ke kutte ko bhi ek baar patthar maro to dobara wapas na aye.

That's not being jealous...why i should be anyways?

You ranted against a poster and claimed that person took lot of pride on her caste and hoped that she burns in hell :cheesy:

One can only assume it was a result of a inferiority complex and jealousy. But feel free to correct me. Why exactly did you rant against her ?

As to why ? ....you alone can answer that question. You tell us.

Do not show your stupidity any more. You know the more you talk the worst it gets.

I remember I pointed out some irregularities with your evidence and you went down with it immediately.

Who counted the dead?

UN voluntarily left. There were only Red Cross as usual.

LTTE was disciplined fighting force yeah it depend on how you describe the discipline.

Other than that LTTE discipline is praised every where including in the internet. Why don't you Google it. You won't miss it.

bus kr do yaar close this thread plz aik mamuli sa pathaka phata hai yaar and u all are reacting as if it was a 400 kg TNT explosion

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom