What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Benazir Bhutto assassinated

What else we expect from Israel?. :flame:

Well israel wants to portray this image of islamic extremism every where, they want to create this fear and paranoia so everyones attention will be diverted by their actions in palestine. They clearly are building new settlements and the controversial wall they are building to divide palestine, whats the biggest line threat from terrorism.

Mostly the motives are non religious .... So keep the religion crap out of this.

What ever the motives the killers had, Israel is pointing towards the Extremist elements, Why?.

Just to show that Islam is all about Extremism and flame on...:devil:

Bang on on the buck, brother from another mother.

Well israel wants to portray this image of islamic extremism every where, they want to create this fear and paranoia so everyones attention will be diverted by their actions in palestine. They clearly are building new settlements and the controversial wall they are building to divide palestine, whats the biggest line threat from terrorism.

Is this opinion confined only to Israel?

If so, why is the world also talking about the same.

Right: I know the answer that will be trotted - that they Jews control the world!

Right: I know the answer that will be trotted - that they Jews control the world!

Well jews are not the people run israel, ordinary jews want nothing but peace and stability in Israel with Palestinians. The state in a Zionist state which has a different ideology from the jewsih people.

Israel feels threatened by its neighbors, and rightly so there have been many wars but that does not justify them supressing the palestinian people and taking away their lands and dividing communities up.

I appreciate there are rebellious militant elements in the palestinian community which are are not a large percentage who wish no compromise with israel.

Look at india in kashmir, majority of people of kashmir wish to be free of india but india will keep supressing them and label them as extremist jihadist etc etc, when they are ordinary people who dont want to live in a divided community.

Pakistan atleast respects the kashmiri people will and if they want to bee free from pakistan and india then that pakistan will respect. But will india do that of course not it will supress the majority and brand the people terrorist, its too easy an excuse these days the word terrorist.

World has started to look at muslims az extreme because thats the image portrayed to them by brutal opressing regimes that deny the people freedom and free way of life, bit like in kashmir.

By the way america controls the world, but there was a radio interview of israeli prime minister who said we control the finances and america knows we control it something along them lines not sure word for word.

Even during yesterday's press conference Zardari said decided not to allow autopsy of BB's deadbody and he said they were still sticking to the decision.

i wonder why he is not willing to allow an autopsy.
if at all they insist that they want fair inquiry isnt autopsy the first thing done even on the ordinary people who are killed in bomb blasts ???

You are right investigation starts after the autopsy report, Knowing zardari he is very much capable of killing his wife. Why now ?. There are thousands of reasons you can think off.

You are right investigation starts after the autopsy report, Knowing zardari he is very much capable of killing his wife. Why now ?. There are thousands of reasons you can think off.

Yes Sir thousands reasons for her killing we cant say anything yet for sure.

Sir what you think if Zardari kept refusing autopsy of BB's body or in other words even if expert from abroad are called for investigations as per Zardari will still not conducting autopsy not affect the investigation?

Imean without autposy of the body can we expect investigation in right direction ?

2. if after a long time to say after 40 days if even they allow autopsy will Has the body not decay till then ?
Can only CT Scan serve the purpose Sir ?

In the western media they are making BB look like a savior of the world
when we all know her track record. can someone please answer why BB
would have been so good for Pakistan
1)when she said she would allow US troops entry to pursue "AL-Queda" into
Pakistan
2)She would give AQ Khan over to the Americans for questioning
3)she would recognize Israel
4)she would not pursue Nukes
5)If she said all this who knows what shady deal she made with the Indians

In other words she would completely jeopardize our national security. Mush is
doing a fine job.

Yes Sir thousands reasons for her killing we cant say anything yet for sure.

Sir what you think if Zardari kept refusing autopsy of BB's body or in other words even if expert from abroad are called for investigations as per Zardari will still not conducting autopsy not affect the investigation?

Imean without autposy of the body can we expect investigation in right direction ?

2. if after a long time to say after 40 days if even they allow autopsy will Has the body not decay till then ?
Can only CT Scan serve the purpose Sir ?

Well you know what the scan or the autopsy will tell the Investigating team how she died, But I dont think that is the issue, She was attacked weather she died by the bullet , blast or hitting her head on the lever she is dead and no one will ever know for sure who did it.
looking at the photos I see a lot of blood on the seat were she was sitting if it was a skull fracture or break in the cranial (skull) bones the bleeding would be internal not external.

Grand jirga to demand handover of ‘BB killers’

PESHAWAR: The government has decided to convene a grand tribal jirga comprising all important maliks and elders in which they will be demanded to hand over all those who are facing allegations that they have allegedly a hand in the tragic murder of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto.

"President Pervez Musharraf has conveyed a message to the NWFP governor to make arrangements for the grand tribal jirga at the earliest as he has been facing immense pressure from the international community for the arrest of the mastermind of Bhutto's killing," a reliable source informed on Sunday.

According to the source, the government had taken a final decision for arresting all those involved in the murder of Benazir Bhutto. "The tribal elders and maliks will be told in clear term to either support the government forces in operation against militants or face the consequences," he added.

He said that the governor had started work on convening the jirga in Peshawar within a few days. "The political agents of all tribal agencies will be asked to prepare a list of the real representatives of tribal people as this time the matter is of serious nature," he went on to say.

It may be recalled that the government had alleged that chief of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan Baitullah Mehsud had a hand in the murder of Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto. Later a purported spokesman of Taliban Maulvi Omar in a telephone message to a newsman claimed that Taliban had no hand in the murder of Benazir Bhutto.

The source said that the jirga would be given the option to either hand over some Taliban elements wanted to the government or the government forces would launch a full-scale operation.

According to the source, the government may ask for help from the US-led forces in Afghanistan for arresting the Taliban leaders. "The government has been expecting a positive response from the tribal elders and maliks as they know the gravity of the matter," he added.

According to reports, sensing danger some of the Taliban leaders have gone underground.

Will the tribal hand over anyone?

If Osama is not handed over, one wonders if the Pastuns will break their code of brotherhood and all that.

And if they do, then that will be an interesting departure.

If they said nothing then they would all be bombed... If they would disagree then it would be terrorists... So Salim bro has 2573 posts and huge rep power yet empty sentences. Did I notice multiple topics with same onesided posts? Yep. One can see this as freedom of speech or we need Indians to go furher but there is a certain limit to onesided minds. The link with Osama is typical since Taleban is not Al Qaida... Or are you fed with US propaganda all day?

If they said nothing then they would all be bombed... If they would disagree then it would be terrorists... So Salim bro has 2573 posts and huge rep power yet empty sentences. Did I notice multiple topics with same onesided posts? Yep. One can see this as freedom of speech or we need Indians to go furher but there is a certain limit to onesided minds. The link with Osama is typical since Taleban is not Al Qaida... Or are you fed with US propaganda all day?

Empty statements?

Wow!

It requires matter between the ears to realise that they are not empty.

Hardly, fed with US propaganda.

Never been a US camp follower since India has not joined any of the US Pacts nor is taking things free or aid from the US and so there has been no requirement to be an US spokesman.

Empty or loaded, it is for the one reading to comprehend depending upon his own knowledge and literacy status of international affairs etc.

May it be requested that instead of being personal and you, yourself, resorting to empty statements, you reply with some facts instead?

BTW are you a post counter?

I did not know how many posts I have made since that is not material to me. But thanks for drawing it to my attention.

Do the government need Zardari's permission to conduct an autopsy?

There are reports that Government is preparing for a huge operation in tribal areas and swat and as far as Osama was concerned Afghans were protecting him not Pakistani Pathans so Pakistani Pathans are naturally Patriotic will handover the criminals.one of my friends who is from Waziristan believes that criminals should be handed over to government.

Back
Top Bottom