What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Benazir Bhutto assassinated

WOW wow wow...I didnt know that, my ' perk' posts have hit you that hard that you cant get over with it. :tsk: Easy boy...forget about that...ralax your nerves...hypertension is not good for heart!!

Onto your query, I dont consider everybody else stupid as MUNIR highlighted in his post.They know their jobs and know what they are doing.

cheers :cheers:

Ease up Kaptain, it was a joke ;)

WOW wow wow...I didnt know that, my ' perk' posts have hit you that hard that you cant get over with it. :tsk: Easy boy...forget about that...ralax your nerves...hypertension is not good for heart!!

Onto your query, I dont consider everybody else stupid as MUNIR highlighted in his post.They know their jobs and know what they are doing.

cheers :cheers:

Personally, even if they are doing "what they are". It is simply not good enough.

Mr. Joharmunier first please introduce yourself and them start posting:

Second Pakistan army will always be against people who are or will destroy pakistan, I thought thats there job.
Mods please do you have the OTH which a pakistani officer or a soilder takes before wearing the uniform can you put it on a thread.
till yesterday most people wanted to get rid of her, Now she is dead and now everyone is saying oh this not the way we wanted her to go. Do you actually think she would have said ok I retire someone else should now be the chairperson by popular vote. no these people when they do wrong things they know their end pretty much.

Excellent reply Sir! :)

My condolences to Bhutto family, the Pakistan Army has always been their enemy.
It seems she was enemy of state.
Some statements she issued during 2007 never really suits a leader of Pakistan, especially in case that she was ex-PM.
I will never appreciate some of her below statements:
1- Her govt. stopped Sikh insurgency in India.
2- There were no Mumbai blasts in her tenure.
3- She rejected the idea of Kargil operation during her rule. (this was a lie)
4- If elected will hand over AQ khan to US.
5- If elected, will offer Amnesty to Baloch rebels.
6- If comes in power will allow US forces to operate in Pakistan.
7- If she lost elections, it means polls are rigged.
It seems that she was trying to garner international support at the cost of maligning Pakistan.

It seems she was enemy of state.
Some statements she issued during 2007 never really suits a leader of Pakistan, especially in case that she was ex-PM.
I will never appreciate some of her below statements:
1- Her govt. stopped Sikh insurgency in India.
2- There were no Mumbai blasts in her tenure.
3- She rejected the idea of Kargil operation during her rule. (this was a lie)
4- If elected will hand over AQ khan to US.
5- If elected, will offer Amnesty to Baloch rebels.
6- If comes in power will allow US forces to operate in Pakistan.
7- If she lost elections, it means polls are rigged.
It seems that she was trying to garner international support at the cost of maligning Pakistan.

You left out very Important one
If elected will hand over Pakistan's nukes to NATO this was a promise she given Washington.as soon as this came to light there was no way in hell she was going to survive she signed her own death certificate.Since i found this out quite frankly good riddance

This combination photograph of TV grabs from footage released by the Pakistan Interior Ministry on December 28, 2007 shows (clockwise from top left) a sequence of shots fired near former Pakistan prime minister Benazir Bhutto's vehicle after an election rally in Rawalpindi. Bhutto's death has plunged nuclear-armed Pakistan into one of the most serious crises in it's 60-year history.

is any body worried about Pakistan? first i was not but after hearing all the US press ( caus i am studying here) i am really getting worried can anybody tell me the situation of pakistan on the ground. I think this is a good thing this will allow new people to come into power i especially like Aitzaz ahsain. i think if he becomes the prime minister it will be a good thing for pakistan.

If elected will hand over Pakistan's nukes to NATO this was a promise she given Washington

Does anyone know anything about this? Never heard about it and it does not seem true per se!

Bhutto Wanted Ties With Israel, Mossad Protection
Israel Today
12-29-7

JERUSALEM -- Israeli media reports on Friday revealed that slain Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto intended to establish official relations with the Jewish state if elected and was seeking Mossad protection in the interim.

Speaking to The Jerusalem Post, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert grieved over Bhutto's assassination following an election rally on Thursday, and said that upon her return to Pakistan in October after years of exile Bhutto conveyed to him via a mutual acquaintance that she wanted close ties between Israel and Pakistan.

The Hebrew daily newspaper Ma'ariv further revealed that Bhutto had asked Israel's Mossad spy agency, along with the CIA and Britain's Scotland Yard, to help protect her in the run-up to Pakistan's January 8 election. Bhutto complained that current Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf was trying to make her an easy target for assassination by not allowing her to use adequate protective measures.

According to the report, Israel's Foreign Ministry was in favor of aiding Bhutto, though the government ultimately decided against it for fear of angering the Musharraf regime and upsetting relations with neighboring India, a close ally of Israel engaged in an ongoing bitter confrontation with Pakistan.

Israeli leaders lamented that Bhutto, a popular former prime minister who was twice deposed by authoritarian elements, could have served as a bridge between Israel and the Muslim world.

israel today > Home

Does anyone know anything about this? Never heard about it and it does not seem true per se!

Well she did say this, right before she came to Pakistan in an interview to an American channel. She said that she will handover Dr.Abdul Qadeer Khan to foreign investigators, and allow U.S. troops to enter Pakistan, but I dont remember and I could be wrong that she ever mentioned handing over our weapons. But I personally dont think it is a good time to pick out her mistakes or whatever you may call the bad things she did.

Yes, "handing over the weapon" statement is most extraordinary. I doubt any Pakistani politician would make a comment like that. I know about the two statements you mentioned.

Why would she do that? It is not even a demand by the West AFAIK.

Well she did say this, right before she came to Pakistan in an interview to an American channel. She said that she will handover Dr.Abdul Qadeer Khan to foreign investigators, and allow U.S. troops to enter Pakistan, but I dont remember and I could be wrong that she ever mentioned handing over our weapons. But I personally dont think it is a good time to pick out her mistakes or whatever you may call the bad things she did.

What ever it is may Allah rest her soul in peace and forgive her mistakes (Ameen).

i dont know why but i dont have any feelings for her..............
Pata nahe uss Kay naam kay agay shaeed kyu laga diya hai??????mulk ko lota aur chali gaye **** nay mulk tora aur chala gaya abbb akhar mein dono ko shaeed kaehtay hai......in my opinion she was killed....

Bhutto Wanted Ties With Israel, Mossad Protection
Israel Today
12-29-7

JERUSALEM -- Israeli media reports on Friday revealed that slain Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto intended to establish official relations with the Jewish state if elected and was seeking Mossad protection in the interim.

Speaking to The Jerusalem Post, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert grieved over Bhutto's assassination following an election rally on Thursday, and said that upon her return to Pakistan in October after years of exile Bhutto conveyed to him via a mutual acquaintance that she wanted close ties between Israel and Pakistan.

The Hebrew daily newspaper Ma'ariv further revealed that Bhutto had asked Israel's Mossad spy agency, along with the CIA and Britain's Scotland Yard, to help protect her in the run-up to Pakistan's January 8 election. Bhutto complained that current Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf was trying to make her an easy target for assassination by not allowing her to use adequate protective measures.

According to the report, Israel's Foreign Ministry was in favor of aiding Bhutto, though the government ultimately decided against it for fear of angering the Musharraf regime and upsetting relations with neighboring India, a close ally of Israel engaged in an ongoing bitter confrontation with Pakistan.

Israeli leaders lamented that Bhutto, a popular former prime minister who was twice deposed by authoritarian elements, could have served as a bridge between Israel and the Muslim world.

israel today > Home

For all your posts regarding the thread, I totally agree with you and will say that it is a blessing...

Not the way she passed and the effect it will bring on pakistan politically but her passing is blessing... But as we are muslim and we should be forgiving, since Allah likes forgivness. May Allah forgive all her sins.

Back
Top Bottom