What's new

Breaking news ! ! BD has gotten 19,467sq km maritime area from India :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
kem cho kaku bhai? Maaja ma? Tame Musalaman nat avadta?

Some of gujarati I picked while staying in Ahmedabad.

Sukhamano? Sukham tanne?

A bit of malayalam I picked while staying in Kerala.

Kay chalala bahu? Sarva thik-thak?

Marathi I picked while staying in Pune.

You are a true hero the descendant of Mogul. I pray one day you guys will rule India.

Ameen!

But we need to increase our population first. Bangladeshis can help by sending in more families to India. Last time I was in Delhi and Noida I was so happy to see so many Bangladeshi Muslims. There even so many Pakistanis living near Jama Masjid area. Its easy to get fake documents and politicians are helpful. So I suggest our cousins from across the borders need to increase the migration.

Thats the point. You guys are doing great. Just put more emphasis on spreading Islam, convert as many as possible. Christian missionaries are doing better than Muslim. I dont think you should be relying on some beggars from Bangladesh even beggars are getting scarce now a days.

I am sure if you guys put your heart in it, you should be able to convert 50% of the upper casted hindus. Once you get the powerful in your fold then everything else will be just easy.

Clean up the thread,people with different topic to discuss ,open another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom