What's new

BREAKING: Militants fire on Indian army base in Kashmir

Burhan was a recruiter, as Hizb commander. The Pak PM hailed him and Hizb ul Mujaheedin proudly in the UN, even when the Organization is a banned UN designated terrorist organization.

As per his own admission, Hizb forces were trained with Pak help. Though he himself must have panicked. Could fire only two rounds before being killed.
pm wouldve hailed anyone who ad fought for liberation of Kashmir frm India Burhan was no exception and btw i was talking about Burhan training his peers in forests of Islamabad

It will be hard for India to tackle 'peaceful protests', but terror attacks are easy to tackle. In today's world no one will tolerate violence. Whatever gains these guys achieved in last 85 days has been lost.

It will be hard for India to tackle 'peaceful protests', but terror attacks are easy to tackle. In today's world no one will tolerate violence. Whatever gains these guys achieved in last 85 days has been lost.
Are attacks on legitimate military targets considered terror attacks now? Militaries are built for the purpose of fighting and defending. It's not like unarmed, incapable and defenseless civilians were targeted.

Your military targets Kashmiri freedom fighters all the time and you call them military operations, praise the soldiers for their bravery but when the Kashmiris hit back the military you label them cowardly terror attacks. What kind of unethical standards do you guys subscribe to?

Are attacks on legitimate military targets considered terror attacks now? Militaries are built for the purpose of fighting and defending. It's not like unarmed, incapable and defenseless civilians were targeted.

Your military targets Kashmiri freedom fighters all the time and you call them military operations, praise the soldiers for their bravery but when the Kashmiris hit back the military you label them cowardly terror attacks. What kind of unethical standards do you guys subscribe to?

And who give them guns? Who gives them grenades? The answer is obvious. It is clear that they are not Kashmiris, but from across the border.

And who give them guns? Who gives them grenades? The answer is obvious. It is clear that they are not Kashmiris, but from across the border.
You didn't answer the question. Is fighting against an armed, able to fight and able to defend person terrorism?

You didn't answer the question. Is fighting against an armed, able to fight and able to defend person terrorism?

It is terrorism. Do you accept if your soldiers are killed by Baluch separatists?

It is terrorism. Do you accept if your soldiers are killed by Baluch separatists?
I won't call it terrorism. If they're fighting against military.

I won't call it terrorism. If they're fighting against military.

May be that is the view in Pakistan, but not in India or elsewhere in the world. And Pakistan cannot blackmail India to tables on Kashmir by violence. Nothing in the world has been solved by violence, and never will be.

Did you really destroyed camps launchpads in Pak they came back to haunt you

Badee aye tha sabak sikhane phela each tu boolna sekho

May be that is the view in Pakistan, but not in India or elsewhere in the world. And Pakistan cannot blackmail India to tables on Kashmir by violence. Nothing in the world has been solved by violence, and never will be.
Tell me which elsewhere recognize your surgical strike in and usa officialy denied your claims

Provide proofs of your attack and proof of international countries whom you are quoting

Than why you run away all the time from talks
It is better to talk and resolve all issues

It is you who are not willing to solve issues you should sit on table and talk unconditionally

Sometimes you say we can't talk due to this attack that attack

Since 2000 you guys boycott everything from sports to diplomacy who is culprit

Pak want peace just look election slogans of modi and nawaz you get your answer which nation want peace and war

I give you proof with your own slogans either be man accept the reality

Common indians are extremists, hate filled extremists, no wonder modi and co has to produce another drama every other day to feed the hatred of these extremists............... otherwise who knows these extremists may one day lynch modi himself ................

This time nothing less than Kashmir, Kashmiris have sacrificed a lot and oppressors are acting out of panic, a sign of their weakening condition ............... these oppressors couldn't break the resolve of the Kashmiris, instead in haste killed their own soldiers, tried making big claims and ended up being caught with their pants down.

If indians would have been normal thinking people they would have asked questions ......... but all they think of is war without even knowing what war looks like. One Mumbai had them traumatized for years and here they want war. Coffin makers in india would be happy the industry is going to see a rise after all.

It is in interest of this region that these little extremists come back to their senses before its too late, you couldn't break innocent unarmed Kashmiris in 69 years forget taking on Pakistanis, we have seen the blood and if your extremism doesn't end we will make you see it too. Don't try your luck any false prophecies they teach you about Akhand Baharat are lies .............. it will take only 10% of our people to outnumber indian troops and believe me Pakistani people have that capability.

We want peace and wish no harm to india or its citizens, get back to senses start the talks and resolve issues and respect wishes of people of Kashmir before its too late for you to talk.

Do you need a skirt!!??? It certainly looks like you need one since you're not man enough to come and attack but then you hide behind the terrorists

The funny thing was after two rats were put down by jawans the rest two cowards ran away and jumped in the river to escape...:lol::lol:

When terrorists in pakistan attacjed the military points in the early times why did you call them a terrorits
????
We'll kniw your double standard

The day Kashmiri freedom fighters chop off your soldiers heads and kick them around on the ground or set off suicide bombers in children playgrounds is the day I withdraw all my support to their freedom cause and call them terrorists.

That's what we faced and still continue to face. You face a determined freedom struggle that fights with your armed military men. That's no terrorism, either to me or to anyone else in the world

Back
Top Bottom