What's new

BREAKING: Militants fire on Indian army base in Kashmir

They keep your security forces in check. that's enough. ....
they Not even a significant threat now More forces die in Fighting Gangsters than Petty Naxals Now

Army Not even consider them threat now

Unlikely. To attack main formations, you need intel, a lot of military training and ammunition.

It is possible that the local Islamic commandant took the initiative without consulting with Pindi. Not a very smart move. This exposed his group's position and presence and compromised a whole sleeper cell for the price of one Indian jawan.

Like I said - a knee jerk reaction. You should have waited and attacked somewhere where the alert was not sounded.

Modi fanboy with his usual conspiracy theories.

Just for one time accept the responsibility and have a deeper look in your own fanatic policies of sponsoring terrorism in the neighborhood and suppressing Kashmiris with guns.

Sorry No Soldiers Have been Killed

Never jump to conclusions in such matters.

Furthermore, such sort of games are also going to divert the focus from failing of so-called strike that people started to question the reality. None of 22 nations acknowledged such strikes because there are none. Just check the patterns of happenings. Now, there will be atrocities in IoK as it has been 86th day of continuous curfew. NaMO is looking for a escape goat and to press for reality of so-called strike by blaming again Pakistan for own political failures and misleading the people in the name of akhand bhaharat or Hindutva or whatever you say. He is damaging India in real time and the lot that praise Trump and cuts the cake for, cannot understand the NaMO's extremism.

Though We can use Some Pashtun tribes

Please enlighten us.

Very good question, first of all, this proves quality, not quantity, matters. Secondly, destroys the myth of "soupa powa"

Of course quality matters. But reality check for neighbor.

They fully know, any misadventure will meet a befitting response, as evident from the previous encounter on the LOC.

Wise enemy is better than a foolish friend. Aur humari qismat aisi hai ask to enemy opar se bewaqof. Allah.

Exactly why the US told india, to back down and stop it's war hysteria, but it seems muddi and gang need blood to win upcoming elections. AND the indian public is too naive to understand how they are being played by muddi and gang. Sad.

All around the word "chai wala & company" is criticized and told to not mess with Pakistan. But only if they understand this simple thing.

And I am sure he's gonna win the next elections.

Please. This has been posted million times here and debunked zillion times.

That's way too obvious, I didn't came across the same picture on thread so I posted.
Why would I post otherwise?

Indian diplomacy: time to get Afghanistan and Bangladesh to make statement against Pakistan and declare Pakistan isolated.
You forgot equally useless countries Nepal and Srilanka.

It is possible that the local Islamic commandant took the initiative without consulting with Pindi. Not a very smart move. This exposed his group's position and presence and compromised a whole sleeper cell for the price of one Indian jawan.
Lol
Very immature of him.
Patience is a virtue which he lacks for sure. This attack kinda confirms Indian army's claim.

Tsk tsk
They are nothing but cannon fodder.

Baramulla is a sign of desperation when the real army can not go on a war and proxies are sent in.

I still don't recognise the term. :rolleyes:
Remember two terms Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir (IoJ&K) and Azad (free) Kashmir.

Could be staged by india to divert public attention from surgical strikes as they are unable to produce any proof as the public has started to suspect the Sir G kal strikes

To cover one lie darpoke India is having to tell a hundred lies.

Back
Top Bottom