What's new

BREAKING: IRAQ TO BUY JF-17 FIGHTER JETS FROM PAKISTAN IN MAJOR BILLION DOLLAR PLUS DEFENSE DEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tejas is not a failure
It's evolving into a monster.
Its going to be a test bed for AMCA technologies like loyal wingman technologies and powerful avionics
PAC should keep an eye on Tejas evolution and follow the foot-steps.
It will be a monster in 2050 (in terms of today).

More than 70℅ parts of Su30 mki, manufacturing in India...

Should I say or claim that su 30mki is indian and HAL developed or developed with Russia after partnership?

Really, most people don't know difference between manufacturing OEM parts, and doing r&d than develop a part after series of testing.
You're in delusional India assembling MKI not manufacturing but we are manufacturing 66% components of jf17 at home

who told you that India is just assembling the parts of Su 30 MKI?

Look SU30 is a Russian plane

India has no input into this plane,, the Russians made it,, India then purchased it,, because India purchased a large amount, Russia allowed India to assemble it from kits and part manufactured in India

But its still a Russian plane

The JF17 is a joint venture between Pakistan and China
Pakistan wanted a plane it could use as a base for a industry, for testing, for becoming independent of western strings , to utilise weapons it creates itself and buys

PAF is a experienced air force
It has been involved in multiple conflicts
It has shot down Indians, Russian and Israeli fighter jets IN COMBAT
It has had MULTIPLE exercises with multiple air force for decades and decades

China has had none of the above so both countries bought something to the JV,,

China actually wanted Pakistan just to purchase the J10, but Pakistan wanted control of a platform for its own reasons, it's engineer's were involved right from the start.
it set the perimeters of the plane, guided it's development, pushed it's development. Made and incorporated it's weapons

without Pakistan their would be no JF17,, not because China couldn't make a plane because it wouldn't need to

Pakistan has inducted the plane from the beginning, identified what it needed, how to improve it and utilized it in combat against India

You can't compare India assembling SU30 with what Pakistan has done with the JF17 program

India has no input into this plane,, the Russians made it,, India then purchased it,, because India purchased a large amount, Russia allowed India to assemble it from kits and part manufactured in India

Pakistan wanted a plane it could use as a base for a industry, for testing, for becoming independent of western strings , to utilise weapons it creates itself and buys

China actually wanted Pakistan just to purchase the J10, but Pakistan wanted control of a platform for its own reasons, it's engineer's were involved right from the start.
it set the perimeters of the plane, guided it's development, pushed it's development. Made and incorporated it's weapons

without Pakistan their would be no JF17,, not because China couldn't make a plane because it wouldn't need to

Pakistan has inducted the plane from the beginning, identified what it needed, how to improve it and utilized it in combat against India

You can't compare India assembling SU30 with what Pakistan has done with the JF17 program

We are referring to the SU 30 MKI that is based on Indian Air Force requirements.... It was tested 2 years as per the Indian requirements, as the similar Jf17 was tested in CHina, Su 30 MKi was tested in Russia.

The JF17 is a joint venture between Pakistan and China. As I said in my previous posts, Jf 17 was developed by China based on the requirements and inputs received from PAF as a primary customer, and it was China responsibility to provide the best product to the customer. So, PAC engineers were involved as well. The aircraft is designed for pakistan and if not Pakistan, why would it get developed? Since China has much better aircraft, i.e J10 etc.

But it does not mean that PAC engineers developed the aircraft, it usually happens when you give the project to develop a third party. your own engineers also get involved in the process to validate and ensure that it meets all the requirements during the development.

Example: The Brahmos missile was developed in India, and all testing is done here only. The primary user of the Brahmos missile is India only, Indian engineers were involved from the beginning on paper to all the tests.................................

Should I claim as you people do for jf 17? since India has full control of the Brahmos missile?

I frequently quip that people are free to make fun of HAL and Tejas fighter. However. after lots of struggling, Over the past 20 years, HAL has persevered to finish its first fighter program (HAL Tejas).

But, because the HAL Tejas program, now has the capability and infrastructure to develop new aircraft at a faster speed, HAL helicopter development program started from nowhere, now 400–500 are flying, and they are working on 2-3 new helicopter programs..... HAL LCH started getting delivered as well.

The first Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) program, also initiated in May 1979, took a lot of time and finally achieved success and was inducted in 2002.

I told people many times that manufacturing the product is not as similar to developing it from scratch. Pakistan is just manufacturing and assembling the parts after TOT. India has also produced a lot of products, including Su 30 MKi.

But building and developing an aircraft from scratch is just another capability. Only a few countries have it, Turkey is a new player in this field.

We are referring to the SU 30 MKI that is based on Indian Air Force requirements.... It was tested 2 years as per the Indian requirements, as the similar Jf17 was tested in CHina, Su 30 MKi was tested in Russia.

The JF17 is a joint venture between Pakistan and China. As I said in my previous posts, Jf 17 was developed by China based on the requirements and inputs received from PAF as a primary customer, and it was China responsibility to provide the best product to the customer. So, PAC engineers were involved as well. The aircraft is designed for pakistan and if not Pakistan, why would it get developed? Since China has much better aircraft, i.e J10 etc.

But it does not mean that PAC engineers developed the aircraft, it usually happens when you give the project to develop a third party. your own engineers also get involved in the process to validate and ensure that it meets all the requirements during the development.

Example: The Brahmos missile was developed in India, and all testing is done here only. The primary user of the Brahmos missile is India only, Indian engineers were involved from the beginning on paper to all the tests.................................

Should I claim as you people do for jf 17? since India has full control of the Brahmos missile?

I frequently quip that people are free to make fun of HAL and Tejas fighter. However. after lots of struggling, Over the past 20 years, HAL has persevered to finish its first fighter program (HAL Tejas).

But, because the HAL Tejas program, now has the capability and infrastructure to develop new aircraft at a faster speed, HAL helicopter development program started from nowhere, now 400–500 are flying, and they are working on 2-3 new helicopter programs..... HAL LCH started getting delivered as well.

The first Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) program, also initiated in May 1979, took a lot of time and finally achieved success and was inducted in 2002.

I told people many times that manufacturing the product is not as similar to developing it from scratch. Pakistan is just manufacturing and assembling the parts after TOT. India has also produced a lot of products, including Su 30 MKi.

But building and developing an aircraft from scratch is just another capability. Only a few countries have it, Turkey is a new player in this field.

No Brahmos is just a copy of a Russian missile

Your whole point is Pakistan engineers or staff would do nothing, when this was a J.V meant for Pakistan to kick start it's aviation industry

And we can't spend years explaining anything to our Hindu enemy because they are bent out if shape

Hi,

It was a terrible decision on part of the paf to continue with the JF17 when the J-10 became available---.

Instead of being on a higher tier overall---they chose to stay a tier lower---egos---egos---egos---.

Hi,

It was a terrible decision on part of the paf to continue with the JF17 when the J-10 became available---.

Instead of being on a higher tier overall---they chose to stay a tier lower---egos---egos---egos---.

All I can say is I agree with you, but I understand the reasoning of why they went with the JF17

I said the same, 90% of Chinese OEM parts are manufactured by Pakistan for Jf17. Now at the international level, it's called TOT, you can label it as cooperation or anything up to you.
except that Pakistan co-owns the rights.

and apart from parts you mentioned, even some electronics are a complete pakistani design, not chinese. pakistan has complete independence to put anything it wants, on it.

Hi,

continuing with JF-17 and going for J-10 are 2 different things. should have done both though to get a high-end aircraft, and to get some experience in building stuff.

Hi,

For that actually u Have to understand world politics where there are no permanent friends nor permanent enemies only permanent interests. One of the reasons for purchase of J 10 was that China was not willing to provide Pl 15 E for JF 17 until PAF purchases J10.

except that Pakistan co-owns the rights.

and apart from parts you mentioned, even some electronics are a complete pakistani design, not chinese. pakistan has complete independence to put anything it wants, on it.

continuing with JF-17 and going for J-10 are 2 different things. should have done both though to get a high-end aircraft, and to get some experience in building stuff.
Hi,

Israel chose to do otherwise---. They accepted the F16---shut down the Lavi project---.

Breaking news is broken news - no deal. Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom