What's new

Breaking: Evgeny Prigozhin dead after plane shot down by Russian military

Well..well..wellll

As always Americans speak with 2 tongues and 2 faces

I'm watching this on the news
What r your thoughts.

It was bound to happen. There was no way he was going to live

That went faster than expected.
In this context, a short message about Strelkov: as is well known, he is currently in prison on remand and has accordingly fallen silent on all channels. His wife has now reported that she learned from lawyers that his health is very bad.
He was ill in prison and his health is currently gradually and steadily deteriorating.
He does not receive any medical treatment (as if that would help :D and there is no reason for his slowly worsening "disease" recognizable.
Russia murders its own heroes and the most loyal supporters of the Russian nation.
They are indeed headed for 1984 in its purest form, which is particularly evident when you look at the Russian media, where reality is continually and continually being twisted and turned at will.
From a practical point of view, such a system must lash out blindly to the outside world, since it cannot hold its own internally in any other way. When will Europe finally wake up, realizing that Russia is the primary enemy for Europeans (and not China) and that it is imperative and immediately that this enemy must be damaged by any means, in any conceivable way, as much as humanly possible.
A necessary first step - albeit insufficient on its own - would be massive arms deliveries to Ukraine. In addition, all contact and trade of any kind with Russia should be cut off immediately and immediately, all embassies except one in Brussels should be closed and all Russian civil servants and officials expelled, and a complete ban on all goods to and from Russia should be issued.
Instead, several EU countries are importing more gas from Russia than before the war. It's such a mockery.
That system over there is as much our enemy as it is the enemy of the Russian nation itself. It is a deeply perverted Mafia-like system that is actually 1 to 1 the concept of the Inner Party in 1984, down to the last detail.
If the West fails to weaken and contain this system as much as possible, it will be us who will fail.

Stalin made some snide remark about General Rokossovsky fingernails during a military briefing during World War 2. Rokossovsky was tortured in the 1930s by Stalin's secret police NKVD. Of course Rokossovsky made sure he carried a side arm with him after that in case he saw the NKVD pull up outside his home. Let us say he was not going to get arrested again. This was a guy who commanded 400,000 to 500,000 Soviet troops successfully on multiple offensives. This was a guy promoted to FIeld Marshal of the Red Army.
Stalin ordered Rokossovsky to "go and think it over" three times, but every time he returned and gave the same answer "two break-throughs, comrade Stalin, two break-throughs". After the third time Stalin remained silent, but walked over to Rokossovsky and put a hand on his shoulder. A tense moment followed as the whole room waited for Stalin to rip the epaulette from Rokossovsky's shoulder; instead, Stalin said "Your confidence speaks for your sound judgement", and ordered the attack to go forward according to Rokossovsky's plan.

At least he didn't jump off a window! :P

But I am hearing on different news that maybe he managed to decieve everyone and was on another plane.

1692828209079.png

But I am hearing on different news that maybe he managed to decieve everyone and was on another plane.
Supposedly they haven't confirmed it yet. He might be alive.

I heard this too but I will surprised if Putin got this wrong and he survived. Russian state media is quite adamant that he is dead.

Lin Biao died in a fiery airplane crash in Outer Mongolia on the night of September 12, 1971. At the time of his death, Lin stood accused of conspiring to assassinate Mao and seize power, with the assistance of his son, an air force pilot, and a small group of high-ranking military officers.

Q: What was Lin Biao accused of after he died?
Lin Biao was posthumously accused of being “a hidden son of the landlord class”, “a secret admirer of Confucius”, a “swindler like Liu Shaoqi”, and a pro-Soviet “revisionist and traitor” who wanted “to practice the fascist dictatorship of the bourgeoisie”.

I heard this too but I will surprised if Putin got this wrong and he survived. Russian state media is quite adamant that he is dead.

Just like how our state media is also adamant about alot of things? :P

They would have probably found the body by now and displayed it for all to see.

Back
Top Bottom