What's new

Breaking: Evgeny Prigozhin dead after plane shot down by Russian military

It is difficult to understand how STUPID he was.

In Russian powerplays, one needs to finish what is started or game over.
Not in the "Russian" powerplay, in every powerplay. This is how the game works everywhere, since the beginning of the time. You people really need to grow up.

There is even a Hollywood Show called "The Game of Thrones" written by Weiss and Benioff with the same quote:

"When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground."
Surprise, surprise. And especially if you act like an usefull idiot for the Nato, you deserve no mercy.

From the moment he acted against them and showed that Wagner and army units can rebel against the government,he should have known he was finished.

Sometimes Putin acts like Stalin.
We don't even know if Putin is involved in this 'accident' nor if this blatant execution was authorised by him and carried out with his knowledge.

For all we know, this could be a payback from someone in Putin's sphere. Perhaps someone that Prigoshin publicly dragged through the mud. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Last edited:
We don't even know if Putin is involved in this 'accident' or if this blatant execution was authorised by him and carried out with his knowledge.

For all we know, this could be a payback from someone in Putin's sphere. Perhaps someone that Prigoshin publicly dragged through the mud. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
It's like Saddam

From the moment he acted against them and showed that Wagner and army units can rebel against the government,he should have known he was finished.

Sometimes Putin acts like Stalin.

Putin could not hold a handle to Stalin. Stalin inspired fear among the subordinates in ways Putin never could.

Putin could not hold a handle to Stalin. Stalin inspired fear among the subordinates in ways Putin never could.
I remember watching a documentary about the NKVD under Stalin and seeing that footage where he shakes the hand of everyone except Yagoda. And the next day he had Yagoda arrested and executed.

Prigozhin sounded like a loose cannon when he publicly challenged the higherups in Moscow during the war. Then marching to Kremlin? WTH?
But it is early to say who killed him. Putin? Some disgruntled Russian general? NATO/Ukraine? I mean the guy did achieve some success against Ukrainian forces.
I think this will be one more assassination we may truly never know who did it.

Would they be alive during most of the aircraft fall until hitting the ground which caused the big fire?? If alive then a long scary fall!!

I remember watching a documentary about the NKVD under Stalin and seeing that footage where he shakes the hand of everyone except Yagoda. And the next day he had Yagoda arrested and executed.

Stalin made some snide remark about General Rokossovsky fingernails during a military briefing during World War 2. Rokossovsky was tortured in the 1930s by Stalin's secret police NKVD. Of course Rokossovsky made sure he carried a side arm with him after that in case he saw the NKVD pull up outside his home. Let us say he was not going to get arrested again. This was a guy who commanded 400,000 to 500,000 Soviet troops successfully on multiple offensives. This was a guy promoted to FIeld Marshal of the Red Army.

Prigozhin sounded like a loose cannon when he publicly challenged the higherups in Moscow during the war. Then marching to Kremlin? WTH?
But it is early to say who killed him. Putin? Some disgruntled Russian general? NATO/Ukraine? I mean the guy did achieve some success against Ukrainian forces.
I think this will be one more assassination we may truly never know who did it.

Would they be alive during most of the aircraft fall until hitting the ground which caused the big fire?? If alive then a long scary fall!!

How many of Prigozhin's friends are now desperately scrambling out of Russia. Without using planes. He committed treason, mutiny, had 8 Russian air pilots killed, he was on borrowed time.

Back
Top Bottom