What's new

Breaking: Chinese [Marijuana] farmworkers among 7 dead in [mass] shootings at Half Moon Bay, California [shooter also identified as Chinese]

Source for what ? Chinese construction workers in the Bay Area. I have seen them.

So there are no white prostitues in US? lol, don't fool yourself, I lived in many US cities, hookers are everywhere in US

look up Bay Area construction guild membership. Most chinese are illegal workers. Chinese != Chinese American
source? how many are illegal?

They are Americans, Vietnamese American was the first shooter, and are Chinese Americans not Americans? How about Indian Americans, are they Americans?

The one in Oklahoma (Wu Chen) is not US citizens. He is a Chinese National, which mean he is either on Visa or came to the US illegally. He will be deported if he is not executed or sentence to life in prison, which is very likely

The one shoot up California ballroom is kind of muddy, there are indication of immigration fraud on him as he claim to be of Chinese origin when he was getting a marriage license, but his immigration status claim he was of Vietnamese Origin.

No idea the immigration status for the guy who killed 7 on Moon Bay

So there are no white prostitues in US? lol, don't fool yourself, I lived in many US cities, hookers are everywhere in US
lol, you lived in US TV Series like Kojak or Columbo in the 70s??

Hooking is not legal in most US Cities, except for Nevada, while there are hookers around some red light district in major city (Like skid Row in LA, Brooklyn in NY, or Kensington in PA) They are afraid of cops, I doubt they are hooking Everywhere. I mean, we don't live in the 70s when the problem is really epidemic as they would just slip a 100 to Patrol Officer and they don't see nothing, It's not the case since 1980s....

Maybe you live from Red Light District to Red Light District?? I don't know why you would want to do that except trying to get sex services everytime...

Last edited:
Is it the triads?

lol, you lived in US TV Series like Kojak or Columbo in the 70s??

Hooking is not legal in most US Cities, except for Nevada, while there are hookers around some red light district in major city (Like skid Row in NY, or Kensington in PA) They are afraid of cops, I doubt they are hooking Everywhere. I mean, we don't live in the 70s when the problem is really epidemic as they would just slip a 100 to Patrol Officer and they don't see nothing, It's not the case since 1980s....

Maybe you live from Red Light District to Red Light District?? I don't know why you would want to do that except trying to get sex services everytime...

Prostitutes are hired from ads online. Even the cops can’t do anything because they use the word donation for payment, so legally they can’t do anything. :lol:

Is it the triads?

Most likely

Prostitutes are hired from ads online. Even the cops can’t do anything because they use the word donation for payment, so legally they can’t do anything. :lol:

Lol, do you think we are a bunch of idiots :lol: ??

KrispyKreme.jpg

Not everyone of us is spoke person of Krispy Kreme you know .....:rofl:

There are Chinese citizens working as prostitutes in Florida, construction workers in San Francisco Bay Area
Something does not rhyme up with the CCP bot narrative about China.

They just try to construct a world view in which Party shines, else sucks. They simply brush aside the human nature of variety. In any society, good and bad things happen. Realistically, good things happen more. What they trying to construct here is good things happen in the Party-state because the Party is so great, and some good things happen in other states which Party-state likes. The rest is just, meh. Noone in this forum is as much hellbent on this narrative as some of these people. That's a big lol.

America is becoming a more and more dangerous country, not only to other countries and peoples ,but more so to it's own country and people.

However, same can be said of the opposition journalists in the Party-state.

Last edited:
It’s us not about Americans it’s about America!
If it's about America, why Pakistani-Americans or Indian-Americans or Bangladeshi-Americans or Afghan-Americans or Sri Lankan-Americans or Nepali-Americans or Arab-Americans or Russian-Americans or Iranian-Americans don't do shootings but Chinese-Americans do?

If it's about America, why Pakistani-Americans or Indian-Americans or Bangladeshi-Americans or Afghan-Americans or Sri Lankan-Americans or Nepali-Americans or Arab-Americans or Russian-Americans or Iranian-Americans don't do shootings but Chinese-Americans do?
What is your IQ level? 70?

That guy is just in denial, I was just replying another guy laughing about " Chinese porstitues", prostitues are everywhere in US. I m not saying Chiina doesn't have, it's illegal in China but they are still pretty common. when there is a need, there is a market, laughing about "Chinese prostitues" to make a point is just so dumb.

However, same can be said of the opposition journalists in the Party-state.
Lol, where are you from? did you ever live in China? ask any Americans who ever visited or lived in China and find out which country makes them feel safer, China or US.

Marijuana is such a peaceful substance. If shooter had smoked one, this would not have happened.

Back
Top Bottom