What's new

BREAKING - Al Jazeera reports that : Ashraf Ghani has just left Afghanistan

Maj. Arya has too many benhonis.

He needs all the behnois that he can get.
21st century Bharatiya Nari can deal with all that the world can offer to her & her brothers.
What? Abh hoga international love Jihad?

what do you mean ab hoga ? I am a witness to that happening for the last 20 years myself

Just yesterday

Afghanistan in serious danger - President Ghani

The president of Afghanistan, Ashraf Ghani, has given his first national address since the Taliban intensified their nationwide military campaign.

The militants are reportedly closing in on the capital, Kabul, and have now taken half of the 34 Afghan provincial capitals.

The president said steps were being taken to boost Afghanistan's security and defence forces.
No shit.....

.... wow .. no press conference or anything .. what a f------ rat ..... just reported on Al Jazeera news

He is going to Tajikistan ....
I hope nobody else has to face such circumstances. Signing off your country to barbarians.
Afghan Pm ‘ I have a plan “

Afghan Pm leaves
I think a deal has happened.
Afghan Pm ‘ I have a plan “

Afghan Pm leaves
I think a deal has happened.

Good bye to all
Screenshot_20210815-215433.jpg
Screenshot_20210815-215448.jpg
Screenshot_20210815-215453.jpg

Only cowards and puppet leaders leave their country. If he were a good leader then he should have chosen death in his country not escaping like a little rat. A bald rat :lol:

Is it true that Mr. Ahmed Ali Jalali will be the new Afghan interim President and all regional stakeholders including Taliban have agreement on him...? go to 6:21 mins in the video below:

BTW I never liked youtube recommended videos but this time the video (below) is a Pakistan history re-visited...the most shocking (for me at least) is the part where Sir. Roedad Khan have mentioned that Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (R.A) told Raja Sahib Mehmoodabad that he is surrounding by traitors ... which tells me that Pakistan was (and is till today) is plagued with traitors who in disguised always remain instrumental in eroding the fabric of the Country one string at a time ... now at present the same caution PMIK MUST take going forward ...

1629054867175.png

Last edited:
Indians are crying because of their 20 years of investment is going to waste.

He is leaving with a lot of stolen money. Money that belongs to the Afghans is being taken away by this subhuman to enjoy the rest of his miserable life.
True, that's the way dictators escape.

3231887.jpg

Taliban in Ghani's office. And Ghani is seeking asylum abroad. Things changed so fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom