What's new

Breaking: A Chinese Navy Type-093 Shang Class submarine has suffered a serious accident in the Yellow Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese submarines.. how shocking.. May the dead attain peace.
Looks like their shamelessness has a limit. Would have probably denied it if it was not in Taiwanese water.
Come to new thread.

One of six vessels of that class with 100 souls? You think they can/would hide it? For how long? To what end? They were public with 361 incident in 2003. If anything, I think they are more open now.
Would not put it past them. Even in recent floods, their first reaction was to hide casualties.

Shameless Indians are very thick skinned, even after being caught lying red handed, they still try to brazen it out.

It will be good news, nothing is better than if it was false news.

But the Chinese government has lost trust; they usually hide things

I hope that it was false news.

It will be good news, nothing is better than if it was false news.

But the Chinese government has lost trust; they usually hide things

I hope that it was false news.
Lol, who really lost trust?

微信图片_20220130012450.png

I heard about this about 24hours back, when @CovertShores in Twitter mentioned about it, obviously clearly mentioned no credible sources yet. Looks like he deleted his tweet now since almost everyone is pointing to his tweet and spreading the news without any corroboration from anyone in Chinese military rank. So, as of now this looks like a rumour.

Also there is some comments from Ministry of National Defence, Taiwan spokesman.

Loosely translated through google -

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 9.50.32 PM.png

Hope they at least recover the sub. Even if soldiers are dead, their families will be able to see their sons one last time and grieve.
lOL, Would you help do this job? where would you like to go and search them ? You open sewers on your dirty streets?

One “source” on Twitter claims this disaster, without any evidence, and everyone copies and believes.
So far no official media or government reports anything.
As far as I am concerned, nothing happened, no sub was lost.
Social media is a dangerous thing nowadays.

And only after official confirmation I tend to change my opinion:)

@beijingwalker - now you see what happens when CCP lies and hides stuff all the time? even when they want to say something nobody believes them. Their FM disappeared for a month and CCP hid it until somebody pried it open from them - even then they have not come clean.

CCP has completely lost all credibility with the rest of the world. May be some junta that depend upon dole from CCP will accept what CCP says but otherwise nobody can believe CCP

@beijingwalker - now you see what happens when CCP lies and hides stuff all the time? even when they want to say something nobody believes them. Their FM disappeared for a month and CCP hid it until somebody pried it open from them - even then they have not come clean.

CCP has completely lost all credibility with the rest of the world. May be some junta that depend upon dole from CCP will accept what CCP says but otherwise nobody can believe CCP
:D :D :D :D :D

Factcheck: How did India become a fake news hotspot? | DW News​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom