What's new

Breaking: A Chinese Navy Type-093 Shang Class submarine has suffered a serious accident in the Yellow Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Indians never fail to amuse the general public around the world.

微信图片_20230822180727.png

微信图片_20230822180945.png

Early on Friday morning in India, a video purporting to show a Chinese Su-35, a Russian-built plane used by the Chinese military, shot down in Taiwan began to spread like wildfire online, promoted by military-oriented accounts with large followings, by quick-hit news sites, and throughout Indian social media as a whole. A confused—and irate—Taiwanese government strongly denied the claims, which, as of writing, has barely dampened the Indian enthusiasm for them.

Condolences. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_093_submarine says it may have 100 souls. R.I.P.

China submarine safety is quite good. The only other accident was over 20 years back.
Do you have any actual evidence?

For example. I said all Indian aircraft carriers and submarines have exploded now. But I will not provide any evidence.

Screenshot_20230822_214554.jpg

RIP to the chinese sailors. Cant imagime the pain which the families must be going through. Hopefully there won't be any coverups by the Chinese government
I also hope India forgives the 108 Liangshan heroes. They are from the Song Dynasty, not in GaLwan... After all, Indians are just experts in spreading fake news.

Screenshot_20230822_214902.jpg

What happened?
Submarine is a difficult job and a terrible death .
The steel tube under the sea is unforgiving.

What happened?
Submarine is a difficult job and a terrible death .
The steel tube under the sea is unforgiving.
A new thread has been started.

As happened in other involving "Chinese bad news", Indian monkeys are jumping up and down on the forum to celebrate and "lament" the "fatal misfortune" of Chinese nuke sub is purely disgusting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom