What's new

Brazil army chief lauds Pakistan Army's achievements

Good. We need to have a co operative and cordial relations with various armies the world. With this we can actually pave good way towards defence co operation and joint training and military sessions which can allow both nations to learn from each other. I really dont see what the big deal is. Perhaps some have forgotten that Pakistan not long ago was pretty isolated with weak economy, huge corruption and our terrorism plagueing us.

The way things are we need to bring in more nations to our fold. This means diplomatic visits by NS and the RS have to be conducted and have to be conducted a lot. I haven't complaint about a single diplomatic mission they have went through bcz right now we are desperately playing catch up and with cpec and future military modernization and military exports we need more visits.

I know some would like to see the army cheif at home and some would like to see NS at home but It doesn't work that way and the situation demands that we can't have it that way.

If such visits actually create better relations then what is the problem ??

As for achievements of the army. There have been several and the greatest HSS been zarb e azb which has in such short amount of time has led to terror reduction in fata, Baluchistan and Karachi not too mention all over pakistan... Have we forgotten what 2010 was like! This is their achievement and its more than some other anti terror militaries can claim.

lets not forget our shaheeds it took many lives to achieve these results lets not forget there sacrifice. And make efforts to stop further death, whilst eradicating the swine.

He is bringing proud achievement to pakistan what nawaz sharif fail to bring..

Well it's Nawaz Who appointed Him there were 2 other options too.. It's Gov that supported Army with Funds and whatever they needs... It's Gov that signs defence deals and provide funds for that... so don't give me all that shit...

Yes Army Chief Deserved it award and we all are thankful to him for what he did and doing

Well it's Nawaz Who appointed Him there were 2 other options too.. It's Gov that supported Army with Funds and whatever they needs... It's Gov that signs defence deals and provide funds for that... so don't give me all that shit...

Yes Army Chief Deserved it award and we all are thankful to him for what he did and doing
Nawaz appointed him.. He was too afraid to appoint the other too.. There was no other option left....
Everyone know who is supporting whom.. I am not against government but Nawaz should have to be brave.. We have seen what he has done in UFA meeting with Modi...

Nawaz appointed him.. He was too afraid to appoint the other too.. There was no other option left....
Everyone know who is supporting whom.. I am not against government but Nawaz should have to be brave.. We have seen what he has done in UFA meeting with Modi...

G drust frma rhy hain aap... unkay office me jo bethe hoty ho to Pata chalta hoga Nawaz dar rha tha ya ni

Great. Under Raheel Sharif number 1 General in world, he has fought with utmost gallantry and gave victory to Pakistan.

Extension of 1 yr for Raheel. Whole Pakistan and world wants it.

Great. Under Raheel Sharif number 1 General in world, he has fought with utmost gallantry and gave victory to Pakistan.

Extension of 1 yr for Raheel. Whole Pakistan and world wants it.
nice dp :p::pakistan:
the girl smiling with teeth looks like mahira khan :eek:

Back
Top Bottom