What's new

Brazil army chief lauds Pakistan Army's achievements

Patwaris have a lot of pain in their rear ends because of the visits by COAS but they forget that NS seldom visits Pakistan and spends even his eids in darbarpeshis and straightening shoes of Saudis along with his family on Pakistani taxpayer's money.

Are we talking about the same Army Chief, who was coming coming coming coming...ab ne kul, kul ne perso bus abb Aya....then "Buzdil general" alqabat by chief of lunitics?

Why u guys all Pakistanis fighting? What is jealous? Am I missing something

Are we talking about the same Army Chief, who was coming coming coming coming...ab ne kul, kul ne perso bus abb Aya....then "Buzdil general" alqabat by chief of lunitics?
Hey write in some human understandable language or learn before commenting. If you can't write in English then write in Urdu.

Hey write in some human understandable language or learn before commenting. If you can't write in English then write in Urdu.

Patwaris have a lot of pain in their rear ends because of the visits by COAS but they forget that NS seldom visits Pakistan and spends even his eids in darbarpeshis and straightening shoes of Saudis along with his family on Pakistani taxpayer's money.

some chutia english that is
how does someone straightening someone's shoes, are those shoes are twisted or curled up?
oh sorry but you wont understand my english

Patwarion ko dast lagey hoi Hain .they need Imodium since Cheif met Biden motions r in full swing .Moron PM forgot to appoint FM .They gonna get Imodium very soon .

Patwari detected..
It's quite a few on this forum same team work on other forums as well paid tatoos nothing more hire few guys Europe and North America making presence 24/7

some chutia english that is
how does someone straightening someone's shoes, are those shoes are twisted or curled up?
oh sorry but you wont understand my english
The way you comment, I can imagine you talk like Daffy duck. :)

The so-called achievements of Pakistan Army were fixing the problems created by its own misguided policies.
Just stop, you're just spouting nonsense at this point.

If I recall, PA has been interested in defense cooperation and development with Brazil for quite a while, perhaps something may be cooking?

The way you comment, I can imagine you talk like Daffy duck. :)

really?
and you talk like Imran...you cant throw a bigger insult at anyone

and that reminds me what happened to all the Imran supporters lately, no new thread after his divorce

Back
Top Bottom