What's new

BrahMos can't be intercepted in next 20 years

yeah yeah whatever ... no balls to attack pakistan after 2003 and mumbai that wz the point fuddu

y should we attack a nation which is already failing ? y waste our resources n risk our economy on a dead zone.....US drones r doing dat job....

we ruled on u hindu's for 800 years so u know who's nauker RSS bandit...:chilli::chilli:

dats wot u learn in ur propaganda skuls... reality is different... which a brain washed person like u will never understand

Technically, yes...Mr. Pillai is right that Brahmos cannot be intercepted for the next two decades. But there is a lot of way to go in other fields...I won't be rejoicing yet. For those who feel India can be the third largest economy in the next two decades, we have a lot of technological and infrastructural catch up to do.

Yes everyone does know, it was Pakistan.

You should think about using Google. You'd find that reality is in fact very different from that which is depicted in your textbooks and anything you might have heard word-of-mouth from your parents etc.

What happened in 2003? Please explain

And it's clear that mafrasa is a typo, the letters 'd' and 'f' are very close to each other on the keyboard.

In any case you are the last person who should be pointing out spelling mistakes in other people, your posts are riddled with grammatical and spelling errors.

ok spell bee :girl_wacko: ...talking about history and don't know about 2003 attacks ...irony

u said u don't want to reply so shushh now and by the way we ruled on u hindu's for 800 years so u know who's nauker RSS bandit...:chilli::chilli:

stop shitting troll...i am not even hindu and i don't even like the RSS....I am a zionist

y should we attack a nation which is already failing ? y waste our resources n risk our economy on a dead zone.....US drones r doing dat job....

dats wot u learn in ur propaganda skuls... reality is different... which a brain washed person like u will never understand
hahaha grapes are sour....:flame:

stop shitting troll...i am not even hindu and i don't even like the RSS....I am a zionist

good for u :wave:

u said u don't want to reply so shushh now and by the way we ruled on u hindu's for 800 years so u know who's nauker RSS bandit...:chilli::chilli:

The one who lives in the past, fails to see the present and hence the future. In Indian History books we read about Akbar, Aurangzeb, etc. along with Ashoka, Chandragupta Maurya, etc.. This tells a lot about the propaganda in Pakistan. There were great rulers in the past, even Muslim ones, Genghis Khan ruled almost all of Asia, including China, so can you say that Mongolians will rule China again?? Have some sense before making a joke of urself on public forum.

The one who lives in the past, fails to see the present and hence the future. In Indian History books we read about Akbar, Aurangzeb, etc. along with Ashoka, Chandragupta Maurya, etc.. This tells a lot about the propaganda in Pakistan. There were great rulers in the past, even Muslim ones, Genghis Khan ruled almost all of Asia, including China, so can you say that Mongolians will rule China again?? Have some sense before making a joke of urself on public forum.

who says we r going to attack u...don't be scared little one ...hum ladies(Endia) py hath nahi uthaty...:wave:

BrahMos can't be intercepted in next 20 years :omghaha: We chinese are looking forward to encounter this missle and have some turkey shoot :smokin:

turkeyshoot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
who says we r going to attack u...don't be scared little one ...hum ladies(Endia) py hath nahi uthaty...:wave:

That's the problem...If you guys attack directly then there could be decisive outcome...But you guys attack behind the back...In Kargil, you denied that it was the Army who attacked but ur political leaders are said otherwise...and then it was so cowardice of you guys that you attacked Mumbai, killing innocent people... So, I don't think Pakistan can boast of any bravado or strength when it can't face things face to face. For most countries, Pakistan is like a kid in its puberty, who thinks it is brave but lacks the muscle to fight.

That's the problem...If you guys attack directly then there could be decisive outcome...But you guys attack behind the back...In Kargil, you denied that it was the Army who attacked but ur political leaders are said otherwise...and then it was so cowardice of you guys that you attacked Mumbai, killing innocent people... So, I don't think Pakistan can boast of any bravado or strength when it can't face things face to face. For most countries, Pakistan is like a kid in its puberty, who thinks it is brave but lacks the muscle to fight.

They do not have guts to attack face to face. only know back stabbing. They are happy killing some innocent civilians.

20 years? the US already can intercept it with their solid state laser.lol. don't forget the railgun, too, that will be online in the next 5 years or so.. :lol:

First evolution of Laser beam weapon(wrt naval engagement), will be just a better versions of CIWS guns. As beam weapon can focus one at a time only(No multiple engagement) and range will be limited due to curvature of earth(laser only travel in straight line only) and thick sea level weather. Also the counter measures can be as easy as first detection and missile can skid just above sea level where the laser can't target. So don't jump the gun on laser beam weapons yet.

BrahMos, the world's only supersonic cruise missile and a symbol of the India's military prowess has been billed to be "uninterceptable" for the "next 20 years", by none other than the "father of BrahMos" himself.

BrahMos can't be intercepted in next 20 years: Scientist - Indian Express

What a dumb idiot but also shows how easily Indian's are fooled by the giving thanks to this article. I love it how this moron or one of his ilk spouted that LCA faced sanctions but USA never did so it was a ahead in making better planes.

This post is the epitome of indian idiocy !!! They would've said that it may not be intercepted in SUBCONTINENT for couple of years, not in the whole world, Jeez !

Back
Top Bottom