What's new

Brahmins Fought for Imam Hussain in the Battle of Karbala

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be Honest this not the matter we are eligible to discuss or solve.. Even Scholars dont agree with each other so how we gona convince each other... Further Discussions will only lead to Flame. I hope not to see shia sunni quarell over each others beliefs here.. Both are Muslims both believe in same Allah and the Last Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W)

Lets not discuss it any further.

Cheers

The title and the post itself is nothing but utter blasphemy to the supreme sacrifice made by Imam Hussain r.a. and the ahl e bayt.

I believe this thread need to closed immediately and the poster banned. This is just going overboard!

God is ONE and Sent His Last Messenger to break all the idols and to turn people towards the TRUE LORD... and NOT to his supposed manifestations to be worshiped. Death to Idolatry just the way the Grand Father (Muhammad ur Rasoolullah s.a.w.) of Imam Hussain (r.a.) himself broke the idols in the Holy Kaaba.

They why Idolatry is practiced in different religion or at places has their owm unique tradition or significance.

It may be true that Muhammad or Imam Hussain were against Idol worship .But he must've said those things in some context and based on the prevalent practices in the places of Arab where he inhibited.Without getting proper prospective or going in to the context and always taking a literary interpretation is like following the foot steps of Taliban.

In Hinduism is god is one and only one.If u read Bhagbat Gita ,it clearly states about oneness of god.

"“ He who does work for Me, he who looks upon Me as his goal, he who worships Me, free from attachment, who is free from enmity to all creatures, he goes to Me, O Pandava. "

" I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from me. The Wise who fully realize this engage in my devotional service and worship me with all their hearts." (10.8)
"My pure devotees are absorbed in thoughts of me, and they experience fulfillment and bliss by enlightening one another and conversing about me." (10.9)"

"To those who are continually devoted and worship me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to me." (10.10)
"Out of compassion for them, I, residing in their hearts, destroy with the shining lamp of knowledge the darkness born of ignorance." (10.11)"

All those deities or scared creatures aren't exactly worshiped for being god ,but for divine qualities for there divie powers ...just like Islam reveres its prophets,Sufi saints etc.

God is ONE and Sent His Last Messenger to break all the idols and to turn people towards the TRUE LORD... and NOT to his supposed manifestations to be worshiped. Death to Idolatry just the way the Grand Father (Muhammad ur Rasoolullah s.a.w.) of Imam Hussain (r.a.) himself broke the idols in the Holy Kaaba.
Too bad , the grandfather of imam hussein was born in arabia.God shud have let him take birth in India the bastion and capital of idolatry where he could have had the oppurtunity to break many more idols.
Well Imam hussein looks like a much tolerant person and also a truely religious person definitely unlike u who can't understand philosophy and confuse hate mongering with piety.

SUNNI or SHIA!

we believe in ONE god ALLAH & MOHAMMED is his messenger!

Sunnis & Shias RESPECT & LOVE the family of the prophet!

now as for the title of this thread! i am sorry but hindus were idol worshippers of the time and ALL the prophets from the time of IBRAHIM have been anti idol worship!

HINDUS SHOULD STOP TRYING TO ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH IMAM HUSSAIN or ANY OTHER MUSLIM BE IT HAZRAT UMAR,ABU BAKAR,USMAN or ANY other muslim sahaba!

Who in the world told you this?

One of the wives of Imam Hussain, the Persian princess Shahr Banu, was the sister of Chandra Lekha or Mehr Banu, the wife of an Indian king called Chandragupta. When it became clear that Yazid was adamant on wiping out the Imam, the Imam’s son Ali ibn Hussain rushed off a letter to Chandragupta asking him for help against Yazid.

When Chandragupta received the letter, he dispatched a large army to Iraq to assist the Imam. By the time they arrived, however, the Imam had been slain. In the town of Kufa, in present-day Iraq, they met with one Mukhtar Saqaffi, a disciple of the Imam, who arranged for them to stay in a special part of the town, which even today is known by the name of Dair-i-Hindiya or ‘the Indian quarter’.

Some Dutt Brahmins, under the leadership of one Bhurya Dutt, got together with Mukhtar Saqaffi to avenge the death of the Imam. They stayed behind in Kufa, while the rest returned to India. Here they built up a community of their own, calling themselves Hussaini Brahmins, and although they did not convert to Islam they kept alive the memory of their links with Imam Hussain.

Wrtier Rakesh sharma, speaks for itself.

google it and he is a writer of books for music for all. No way he will be an authentic writer about such a serious matter, he is trying to earn some browny points in India.

to make big money to do so he is induging into something very serious, he should refrain from it.

Mouth Organ By Rakesh Sharma - Buy Books for learning Musical Instruments - Learn mouth organ

if this is the one he is a music writer. there no one else on google. Go figure.

The same article is posted on many Islamic website such as the following

Brahmans in Karbala

Following is the link from Wiki about Brahmins and battle of Karbala

Datt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SUNNI or SHIA!

we believe in ONE god ALLAH & MOHAMMED is his messenger!

Sunnis & Shias RESPECT & LOVE the family of the prophet!

now as for the title of this thread! i am sorry but hindus were idol worshippers of the time and ALL the prophets from the time of IBRAHIM have been anti idol worship!

HINDUS SHOULD STOP TRYING TO ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH IMAM HUSSAIN or ANY OTHER MUSLIM BE IT HAZRAT UMAR,ABU BAKAR,USMAN or ANY other muslim sahaba!

Dude, Hindus don't care a squat about about associating themselves with any of your sahaba. Don't jump to childish conclusions. Its just that someone came across a piece of information, and is sharing it. I think it was Justin, and he is not a Hindu.

To be frank.. if we think pragmatically by leaving out all our human emotions...
The Sunni - Shia conflict is nothing but a fight over the control of the kingdom after the demise of Prophet Muhammed with each side declaring other as a traitor and non-believer and in doing so moulded the very rules created by The Prophet for consolidating their respective supporter base and in all this process Sunnis prevailed and Shias lagged behind.
But the Irony is This practise of sectarianism is still being practised, preached and advocated even today where there are no kingdoms to fight for and the saddest part of all this is.. this is being done in the name of The Almighty!

Peace to all.. God bless you!

I think it was Justin, and he is not a Hindu.
I think ..you are no different than the guy whom you were replying to... dont fall in his trap.. thnx

I think ..you are no different than the guy whom you were replying to... dont fall in his trap.. thnx

I am not passing religious rants, come on. Please read my post carefully, before passing such a judgement. I was just telling him, that this is not an attempt by Hindus to link ourselves with their history.
And that it is just a piece of information, which a fellow member is sharing. no need to jump to silly theories, regarding its motives.

Last edited:
Yoginder Sikand is one hindu scholar that I truly respect. He is an indepth knowledge about Islam and if its his research that talks about this event then I would be willing to accept it. Infact, even his criticisms around practices among muslims are valid. His PhD thesis on Tablighi Jamaat was very enlightened and accurate.

Coming to the topic, There is difference of opinion on even if Yazid had ordered the killing of Hussein RA or not. It was a very murky time in history and there is no doubt that any person involved in putting the Ahle-Bait under suffering is gravely sinned and will serve eternal punishment.

India has a long historical connection in Islamic history. The prophet Adam (peace be upon him) is said to have descended to earth in Sri Lanka. Prophet Nooh and Shees (AS) are said to be buried in India. And there is a saying of the prophet more or less which says that I feel the cool breeze (of comfort) coming from Hind. Allama Iqbal refers to this hadith in his poetry too

What is this BS? Never heard of it. If it was true then it would have come up in Islamic history.

Agreed with you brother. Looks like PDF is overwhelmed with BS nowadays. :hitwall::hitwall:

We are now hearing that chrisitians, hindus,jews, atheists etc were present in Karbala incident. Weird:hitwall:

They demanded Hussain’s head from him: Rahab executed the head of one of his sons and offered to them. They shouted that it was not the Hussain’s head, then he beheaded his second son and they again yelled that it was not his. In this way Rahab executed the heads of his seven sons but did not part with the head of Imam Hussain. Later, after one year, it was buried in Karbala along with rest of his body.

I want do some correction here by given some Right story here.

* The Rehab is not a name. Its actually Rahib. Rahib live in Sayria in city of HAlib. 400 km away from Damascus. He came to Madinah when Imamam Hussain (AS) was 4 years old He came to Prophet Mohammed(PCBH) Home and Knock the door. Prophet came and after salam he asked prophet that " I was told that you are the last Massanger(prophet) of GOD and you can read the Louh-e-Mahfouz please check i have any son mention on Louh-e-Mahfouz (The Slate were all the things of future and past is written) Prophet said after a while No. He left from there. while he was going Imam Hussain was standing in a ground where children were playing. Imam Hussain(AS) garbed his ABA (Arab people put on their cloths upper) He Rahib saw a little boy he asked what he need. This little boy Imam Hussian said why are you crying he said you are very little to know that. Imam hussain insist and said i am the Prophet Daughter son. he said that i asked mentioned above. Imam Hussain smiles and replied " you ask my Grandfather please see if i have son (on Lauh-e-Mahfouz) which he replied you. you did not ask Prophet to pray to GOD for having you sons.Imam Hussain took this Rahib to Prophet and ask Prophet that if i Pray (DUA) to GOD to give him sons and you as prophet (Imam ul Anbia) say Ameen will GOD give him sons The Prophet said Definitely. So Imam Hussain raised hand and prayed After saying seven times for his sons by imam Hussain prayer Prophet said Rahib 7 sons are now mentioned on Luah-e- Mahfouz the Rahib said its Enough for me. When Rahib was leaving Imam hussain ask him If i will come to your Town will you remember me. Rahib said Definitely. Imam said if it will be nessary you have to give all your sons life because of me wil you give?. Rahib cryed and said i Swaere to My GOD i will. After Karbala the Imam hussain Family captured by Yazed forces was taken to Helab. When Rahim saw i Head with out Body Reading Quran he ask this Head" Please tell me who are you in this shape you have been murdered. The head said Rahib i ask you if i will come your town will you remember me. so cutting Short. Rahib paid 30 thousand dinar and took Imam Hussain head and wash in home. The Marble on which he washed imam hussain head is still in Helab and on 10th Muharram people can see the blood raising on top. So in short when next day the army asked him aboit Imam hussin head he cut his son head and gave them they refuses he cut his all sons head one by one and gave them for trade they refuse. So this is the actuall story. The Rahib sons head later put with their body and they become by the grace of GOD alive again after Imam Zain Ul Abdeen prayed to GOD .

"Lanatullah hey Ala koom az Zalameen"

Thanks.

They demanded Hussain’s head from him: Rahab executed the head of one of his sons and offered to them. They shouted that it was not the Hussain’s head, then he beheaded his second son and they again yelled that it was not his. In this way Rahab executed the heads of his seven sons but did not part with the head of Imam Hussain. Later, after one year, it was buried in Karbala along with rest of his body.

I want do some correction here by given some Right story here.

* The Rehab is not a name. Its actually Rahib. Rahib live in Sayria in city of HAlib. 400 km away from Damascus. He came to Madinah when Imamam Hussain (AS) was 4 years old He came to Prophet Mohammed(PCBH) Home and Knock the door. Prophet came and after salam he asked prophet that " I was told that you are the last Massanger(prophet) of GOD and you can read the Louh-e-Mahfouz please check i have any son mention on Louh-e-Mahfouz (The Slate were all the things of future and past is written) Prophet said after a while No. He left from there. while he was going Imam Hussain was standing in a ground where children were playing. Imam Hussain(AS) garbed his ABA (Arab people put on their cloths upper) He Rahib saw a little boy he asked what he need. This little boy Imam Hussian said why are you crying he said you are very little to know that. Imam hussain insist and said i am the Prophet Daughter son. he said that i asked mentioned above. Imam Hussain smiles and replied " you ask my Grandfather please see if i have son (on Lauh-e-Mahfouz) which he replied you. you did not ask Prophet to pray to GOD for having you sons.Imam Hussain took this Rahib to Prophet and ask Prophet that if i Pray (DUA) to GOD to give him sons and you as prophet (Imam ul Anbia) say Ameen will GOD give him sons The Prophet said Definitely. So Imam Hussain raised hand and prayed After saying seven times for his sons by imam Hussain prayer Prophet said Rahib 7 sons are now mentioned on Luah-e- Mahfouz the Rahib said its Enough for me. When Rahib was leaving Imam hussain ask him If i will come to your Town will you remember me. Rahib said Definitely. Imam said if it will be nessary you have to give all your sons life because of me wil you give?. Rahib cryed and said i Swaere to My GOD i will. After Karbala the Imam hussain Family captured by Yazed forces was taken to Helab. When Rahim saw i Head with out Body Reading Quran he ask this Head" Please tell me who are you in this shape you have been murdered. The head said Rahib i ask you if i will come your town will you remember me. so cutting Short. Rahib paid 30 thousand dinar and took Imam Hussain head and wash in home. The Marble on which he washed imam hussain head is still in Helab and on 10th Muharram people can see the blood raising on top. So in short when next day the army asked him aboit Imam hussin head he cut his son head and gave them they refuses he cut his all sons head one by one and gave them for trade they refuse. So this is the actuall story. The Rahib sons head later put with their body and they become by the grace of GOD alive again after Imam Zain Ul Abdeen prayed to GOD .

"Lanatullah hey Ala koom az Zalameen"

Thanks.

Yes that is the closest version of the story i had heard ............... but i am still requiring an authentic proof...............

Some people also says i don't know how but his one or more son's head were joined once again and they were alive........... and they are the father of Hussaini brahmin's sect.

I don't believe in all this story as long as i do not find any proof from the authentic books of Islam but whatever shared above is also somewhere in the chapters of History - True or not - i can't say

And Allah knows best

Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom