What's new

Boy fall into gorilla enclosure

what is this nonsense you are spouting, you taking your meds buddyo_O:rofl:

but of course the mother and son are black. black mother not looking after her son and the kid is dumb enough to get into this situation.

I live 10 minutes from the Cincinnati Zoo so this hits home with me.
why was race important? the mother was not careful, may be they should ring child support and ask her to explain herself.

Gorilla should have be tranquilized. Bad parenting led to the Gorilla death, People are calling to either jail or sue the parents.
According to the people running the zoo, if tranquilizer had been used it would have taken about 3 minutes to take effect and within those 3 minutes the gorilla would have behaved very erratically putting the childs life at risk. Somebody has to pay for this poor creatures death, I say prosecute the mother.

Don't you think with proper take care of animals, there shouldn't be any problem to have zoos? These places are for entertainment for kids. Plus if they look after the animals, they can get better and more food than finding foods in forests?

With my point of view, great place for scientists and people to learn more about animals. And watch their skills? Another reason we can have a chance too look them closely and watch their skills?
In certain instances they may well have to kept in zoos ie if an animal has not been raised in the wild its hunting instincts will not have been properly nurtured thus inhibiting its chances of survival, plus their are also breeding programs in place for endangered species, I do not like the idea of these majestic animals being confined in small places yet in certain cases I can understand.kudos

I say it is the Zoo's fault.

They could have made a proper barrier between the public and the gorillas.

Locking up God's creation for entertainment is messed up!

but of course the mother and son are black. black mother not looking after her son and the kid is dumb enough to get into this situation.

Race has nothing to do with this. The kid was stupid, he apparently thought he could become Tarzan of the nature enclosure.

Gorilla should have be tranquilized

I hate to say it, but honestly, if you're stupid enough to want to get close to nature you deserve to face the consequences. Before you go to any Safari or Zoo it is clearly written to keep yourself safe and the entity is not responsible for any loss of life or damages.

There is 'Danger Contents might be hot' written on coffee cups, for Fu<k sakes. If man wanted to be close to nature he would not have created cities.

I say let any idiot who falls into a captive nature pit face his consequences, let the gorilla rip off this idiot's limbs. The life of a person who can't adhere to his own safety shouldn't cost an animal his life.

article-2646687-1E6555C600000578-708_634x361.jpg

difficult choice for zoo employee... in delhi they could not stop a man from being killed by tiger...
people need to be educated before entering zoo.. I saw once a guy throwing stones at crocodiles in India. a zoo official came and slapped him across the face.. so satisfying.. :)

there are much worse cases a few years ago a man in india fell into a tiger enclosure, the tiger was Huge, the video which i'm sure everyone has seen shows the man looking like a mouse in size compared to the tiger, its one of the most disturbing videos i've ever seen, the tiger literally inches in front of this indian mans face staring into him for at least 3 minutes before unleashing on him carrying him away like a rag doll, and even after hes been carried away by the neck the man is still alive.
https://cdn.********.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2014/Sep/23/********-dot-com-f97_1411471001-766068-tiger-1411472872-357-640x480_1411478957.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bdd1924b46d3d77f47&ec_rate=230

Last edited:
It is not the kids fault. He was just four ! His mother was supposed to keep an eye on him!

It could happen to anyone but this kind of thing seems to happen more frequently to poor blacks in America than any other group. @hinduguy please don't ask me for a link - I don't have one- this is purely anecdotal.

This has nothing to do with race per se because Nigerian moms don't do this, Ethiopian moms don't do this . There is something lacking in the parenting skills of poor blacks in America.

Perhaps something to do with slavery? Much of parenting is unconsciously learnt from our own parents when we are children. If children of slaves were arbitrarily removed and never parented, how are they supposed to know how to parent when it is there turn to do so?

Middle class blacks behave just like anyone else because they learnt from books and by thinking it out for themselves. The poor just never learnt the skills.

My 2 cents!

...and yes that gorilla should have been tranquillized provided it was really fast acting. I guess they couldn't take the risk of a gorilla going to sleep slowly while he was dragging the kid around.

In your analogy are the Americans the gorilla or the boy?
Its about Americans own actions which creates trouble and Americans senseless solutions which seldom solve anything.
what is this nonsense you are spouting, you taking your meds buddyo_O:rofl:

I live 10 minutes from the Cincinnati Zoo so this hits home with me.
If the mother is black and the kid is dumb. therefore Kill the Gorilla. One really wonders who is spouting nonsense.
:crazy: you sure you're on the right thread?
Who Knows ? somebody needs to show the Americans the other side of their perceived righteousness.

They could have made a proper barrier between the public and the gorillas.
No i say it's the fault of Parent's and why keep Guerilla in zoo anyway just for the entertainment :hitwall: of humans
Who Knows ? somebody needs to show the Americans the other side of their perceived righteousness.
lol Agreed :tup: All the best for it

It is not the kids fault. He was just four ! His mother was supposed to keep an eye on him!

It could happen to anyone but this kind of thing seems to happen more frequently to poor blacks in America than any other group. @hinduguy please don't ask me for a link - I don't have one- this is purely anecdotal.

This has nothing to do with race per se because Nigerian moms don't do this, Ethiopian moms don't do this . There is something lacking in the parenting skills of poor blacks in America.

Perhaps something to do with slavery? Much of parenting is unconsciously learnt from our own parents when we are children. If children of slaves were arbitrarily removed and never parented, how are they supposed to know how to parent when it is there turn to do so?

Middle class blacks behave just like anyone else because they learnt from books and by thinking it out for themselves. The poor just never learnt the skills.

My 2 cents!

...and yes that gorilla should have been tranquillized provided it was really fast acting. I guess they couldn't take the risk of a gorilla going to sleep slowly while he was dragging the kid around.
lol, i dont need link for an opinion.... only for assertion that is presented as fact... or opinions masquerading as facts. I also think american black people are not good at parenting... based on youtube videos... :)

Back
Top Bottom