What's new

Boy fall into gorilla enclosure

@Zibago @The Sandman @Shamain @Moonlight
The poor thing was shot dead (understandably so) yet still pained.
Sigh poor animal i may sound weird but i am against zoo's just few days back i saw on FB that an a** attempted suicide by jumping into the enclosure of lions and just to save him authority's killed 2 lions:hitwall: :(i don't know why we've zoo's we humans are real animals

Sigh poor animal i may sound weird but i am against zoo's just few days back i saw on FB that an a** attempted suicide by jumping into the enclosure of lions and just to save him authority's killed 2 lions:hitwall: :(i don't know why we've zoo's we humans are real animals
Yes I heard about this attempted suicide and consequent death of two lions, I hope the swine is severely punished for putting the zoo authorities in such a delicate situation. I am certainly against Lahore zoo, the way they have kept these mighty beasts in tiny cages etc is a shame and disgusting frankly.....what you say @Moonlight

This incidence clearly replicate, How Americans deal with Outside World.

1. Americans are themselves to blame for creating situations which needs urgent solutions.

2. Americans always come up with pre determined Solutions for so created chaos. Americans are always ready with SOPs and never ask outside advice and totally disregard the process of consultation'

3. American situations generally result in agony for all and hardly solve any problem.

4. Some fellow Americans token protest against such bullying practises which is really nothing but eyewash while outside world hardly intervene.

1. Americans are themselves to blame for creating situations which needs urgent solutions.

2. Americans always come up with pre determined Solutions for so created chaos. Americans are always ready with SOPs and never ask outside advice and totally disregard the process of consultation'

3. American situations generally result in agony for all and hardly solve any problem.

4. Some fellow Americans token protest against such bullying practises which is really nothing but eyewash while outside world hardly intervene.
In your analogy are the Americans the gorilla or the boy?

what is this nonsense you are spouting, you taking your meds buddyo_O:rofl:

but of course the mother and son are black. black mother not looking after her son and the kid is dumb enough to get into this situation.

I live 10 minutes from the Cincinnati Zoo so this hits home with me.

:crazy: you sure you're on the right thread?

Here is another incident of a child falling into the Gorilla pit.

Here is another interesting video with humans interacting with gorillas

understandably so
Gorilla should have be tranquilized. Bad parenting led to the Gorilla death, People are calling to either jail or sue the parents.

what is this nonsense you are spouting, you taking your meds buddyo_O:rofl:

but of course the mother and son are black. black mother not looking after her son and the kid is dumb enough to get into this situation.

I live 10 minutes from the Cincinnati Zoo so this hits home with me.
I would have thrown that stupid C**t into the Gorilla enclosure to retrieve her child. Poor gorilla lost his life cuz of her stupidity.

Yes I heard about this attempted suicide and consequent death of two lions, I hope the swine is severely punished for putting the zoo authorities in such a delicate situation. I am certainly against Lahore zoo, the way they have kept these mighty beasts in tiny cages etc is a shame and disgusting frankly.....what you say @Moonlight

Don't you think with proper take care of animals, there shouldn't be any problem to have zoos? These places are for entertainment for kids. Plus if they look after the animals, they can get better and more food than finding foods in forests?

With my point of view, great place for scientists and people to learn more about animals. And watch their skills? Another reason we can have a chance too look them closely and watch their skills?

Don't you think with proper take care of animals, there shouldn't be any problem to have zoos? These places are for entertainment for kids. Plus if they look after the animals, they can get better and more food than finding foods in forests?

With my point of view, great place for scientists and people to learn more about animals. And watch their skills? Another reason we can have a chance too look them closely and watch their skills?
NO zoo's are a terrible idea just think about it living in a jail 24/7 and for what? just for the entertainment that's absolutely wrong and horrible :( and as for research they can find other ways too

NO zoo's are a terrible idea just think about it living in a jail 24/7 and for what? just for the entertainment that's absolutely wrong and horrible :( and as for research they can find other ways too

Better life they get in zoos except the freedom of fooling around in jungle and scaring the sh*t out of other animals? :D

13315275_1079321788802012_8941067644438462719_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom