What's new

Book on China-Pakistan Friendship to be launched on Wednesday

nadeemkhan110

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD, Nov 22 (APP): Pakistan Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS) would organize a launching ceremony of “You and Us: Stories of China and Pakistan”, a book on China-Pakistan friendship on Wednesday (November 25).
source: Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Book on China-Pakistan Friendship to be launched on Wednesday

lp115.jpg

pakistan_china_military.jpg

jf-17.jpg

Chinas-AF1-and-Jf-17.jpg

Pakistan-Air-Force-PAF-latest-photos-in-China-Air-Show-32.jpg

1322183372172_1322183372172_r.jpg

I would suggest this book to be made a text book for social sciences in all of Indian schools

3112709-fm-b.jpg

3132946-fm-b.jpg

★China and Pakistan have stood by each other through thick and thin; we are two extensions of a single body. This incredible feat is a result of years of close partnership and trust, both at government and people-to-people level. After reading this book, I found out, just how special and truly unique this bond of friendship is. The essays are written in a frank and forthright manner. They do not hide anything, nor do they gloss over the mundane realities. Instead, they are a realistic depiction of authors' analysis of Pakistan's various cultural and ethnic strands. I am confident that this work will serve as an interesting handbook for all those seeking to learn more about Pakistan from a foreign perspective.
  ——Mamnoon Hussain
  President oflslamic Republic of Pakistan

This book contents:

Preface Ⅰ Mamnonn Hussain
Preface Ⅱ Sun Weidong
Friendship
Cherish the Memory of Premier Zhou Enlai's First Visit to Pakistan
Pakistani Friends Cherish the Memory of Premier Zhou Enlai
Forefathers Plant the Trees for Descendants to Rest in the Shade
The Chinese Faithful Pals Pakistan
Precious Memories
Touching Stories about the Friendship between China and Pakistan
My Story about Pakistan
My Memory of Kinship with Pakistan
My Experiences with President Mamnoon Hussain
Missing Karachi
Two Short Stories
Memorable Experiences in Pakistan
If You Love China, Please Love Pakistan, Too!

Culture
My Cultural Tour to Pakistan
From Shaker Parian to Taxila
My Emotion on Urdu
Poetry, a Link of Friendship
Pakistan - Land I'll Miss Forever!
A Story of China-Pakistan Cultural Communications
My Old Friend Mr.Habib-ur Rahman

Cooperation
The Most Sincere Friendship, the Most Valuable Cooperation
My Story about Pakistan
Interviews with Builders of the Karakoram Highway
Dongfang Electric Corporation Experience of Projects in Pakistan
Working Together to Rescue Chinese Mountaineers
Postscript
55bb410fN5732d636.jpg

55bb410fN196eb4af.jpg

55bb4110Na1eebb2d.jpg

55bb4110N64351295.jpg

I would suggest this book to be made a text book for social sciences in all of Indian schools
Yar kyun krte ho now they will come and start trolling/abusing and we both know what will happen to this thread:disagree:

Last edited:
Right! And they should preface it by mentioning that Sino Indian trade is nearing $100 billion compared to Sino Pak trade hovering at a measly $13 billion! :P :D

Right! And they should preface it by mentioning that Sino Indian trade is nearing $100 billion compared to Sino Pak trade hovering at a measly $13 billion! :P :D
with one more line; despite this fact China opted to invest upwards 50 USD billion in CPEC. :)

with one more line; despite this fact China opted to invest upwards 50 USD billion in CPEC. :)
50 billion USD? :woot: Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Chinese have invested only $33 billion for the CPEC. $11 billion has been given by them as a loan to Pakistan for building part of the highway and has to be returned with heavy interest rates within a specified time period!

And the remainder $33 billion isn't for free! For example, you'll be paying Chinese companies Rs18-20 per unit for electricity!! There are no free binges in this world. It's all about profits! High time you guys wake up and smell the coffee before breaking into a jig! :azn:

this is just awkward....
see Brits are our partners for 400 years still u can see sizeable amount of people of both countries still hate each other.

This thread has nothing to do with India, therefore stop derailing the topic to satisfy your insecurities.

50 billion USD? :woot: Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Chinese have invested only $33 billion for the CPEC. $11 billion has been given by them as a loan to Pakistan for building part of the highway and has to be returned with heavy interest rates within a specified time period!

And the remainder $33 billion isn't for free! For example, you'll be paying Chinese companies Rs18-20 per unit for electricity!! There are no free binges in this world. It's all about profits! High time you guys wake up and smell the coffee before breaking into a jig! :azn:
SOURCE PLEASE?

^ And this, kids. Is how you try hard being a arm chair general.

what the latest update on sino-pak friendship? Any new developments. Heard about the chinese hotel ban for Pak citizens, isn't china supposed to be your Iron brother so what the matter? Friendship gone on hike up the himalayas or went diving down the ocean?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom