What's new

Bomb blast outside Pak Navy office in Karachi kills one

raw is supporting ttp,u.s is firing ttp.u.s should talk to india abt this.anyway u.s allowed india to afgh.here u.s is against the indias interst.this theory making me confused.can anybody ellaborate that.

Nothing confusing, you have made it into something confusing and I am not even understanding what you're saying.

I am really not in argument mood and like I mentioned I have no interest in debating the validity of the claim that India is supporting TTP. I have answered these arguments before if that helps. You can really believe what you want, I couldn't care less.

Nothing confusing, you have made it into something confusing and I am not even understand what you're saying.

i said

1)raw is supporting ttp

2)u.s is against ttp,as it linked new york attack with ttp.u.s is forcing pak to take action against ttp.

3)how india can support ttp against the u.s interst in pak.here u.s should blame india to control his hand ,as india supported ttp.

4)But u.s dont talk to india.

5)also u r saying that weapons are coming frm afgh,only india can provide it.india is in afgh only due to u.s.

moral of the story is
how india can go against u.s :undecided::undecided::undecided:

i said

1)raw is supporting ttp

2)u.s is against ttp,as it linked new york attack with ttp.u.s is forcing pak to take action against ttp.

3)how india can support ttp against the u.s interst in pak.here u.s should blame india to control his hand ,as india supported ttp.

4)But u.s dont talk to india.

5)also u r saying that weapons are coming frm afgh,only india can provide it.india is in afgh only due to u.s.

moral of the story is
how india can go against u.s :undecided::undecided::undecided:

Well that would depend on whether US knows India is supporting TTP and if they do know what's their real stance on that (not the stance as we know in public but the actual stance between state-to-state). I think there's a good possibility that US has privately asked India to cut off their support to TTP within the last few months which coincides with much less TTP attacks and weakening of TTP.

Well that would depend on whether US knows India is supporting TTP and if they do know what's their real stance on that (not the stance as we know in public but the actual stance between state-to-state). I think there's a good possibility that US has privately asked India to cut off their support to TTP within the last few months which coincides with much less TTP attacks and weakening of TTP.

it is impossible that u.s frm starting didnt know abt indias stance.

it is impossible that u.s frm starting didnt know abt indias stance.

Don't see why that is impossible. Even if they knew, they probably weren't willing to do anything unless TTP started hurting them.

Don't see why that is impossible. Even if they knew, they probably weren't willing to do anything unless TTP started hurting them.

many of pakistanis were saying that ny plot was plotted by u.s itself.

many of pakistanis were saying that ny plot was plotted by u.s itself.

Just like Indian police and army fake encounters in Kashmir and blame it on Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Usually India will be involved in bomb blasts.

Just like Indian police and army fake encounters in Kashmir and blame it on Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Usually India will be involved in bomb blasts.

Last I checked Faisal Shahzad is a pakistani. and his parents are from pakistan military.

Ajmal kasab is pakistani.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom