What's new

Bollywood and its impact on Indo-Pak relations!

I think MAdaras cafe was the best film Bollywood gave up till now on Intelligence operation. I don't why it failed, i think it bacame flopm because of Tamilians.
One of the better John Abraham movies.

@Norwegian should check out Lakshya, my all time fav. Not a big fan of bollywood though. And most of the Indians dont have issue with Pakistanis as people. They just dont like terrorism originating from Pakistan for obvious reasons.

Indians are Drama baz Nation , they like to see stuff like that :D
it helps them in their Patriotism :D

I didn't see these movies as Hindi is tough for me :disagree:, but, I like the comedy serial citizen khan very much... :yahoo:

I have been trying to start this thread for weeks, but it took me some time to revisit all the movies that I have seen over the years regarding Indo-Pak affairs. In my objective observation, most Bollywood movies made on the subject are not anti-Pakistan as a nation, rather they are anti-terrorism and anti-Army. They usually seek to expose Pakistan Army's alleged role in funding and training of armed Islamic Jihadis aka. 'terrorists' in their so-called holy war of 'Ghazwa-e-Hind'.
But at the same time, there are other movies that give us a positive message about peaceful coexistence, not only between our people but also between our radical governments and warring armies. Here are my all-time favorites in chronological order:

220px-Border1997.jpg

Border (1997) - IMDb

DVDcover_missionkashmir.jpg

Mission Kashmir (2000) - IMDb

220px-Gadar.jpg

Gadar: Ek Prem Katha (2001) - IMDb

Herolovestoryofaspy.jpg

The Hero: Love Story of a Spy (2003) - IMDb

img.jpg

Veer-Zaara (2004) - IMDb

MV5BMjE1Mjg3NTY3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQyNDE0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Main Hoon Na (2004) - IMDb

Ek_Tha_Tiger_theatrical_poster.jpg

Ek Tha Tiger (2012) - IMDb

MV5BMTYzOTE2NjkxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgzMTg0MzE@._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

PK (2014) - IMDb

Please let us know if any of these movies molded your views on Pakistan in a positive or negative way. Also add other movies in the list if you believe they had a greater impact on you, emotional or otherwise.

@13 komaun @[Bregs] @agamdilawari @airuah @Ajit Kumar @Ammyy @anant_s @Arav_Rana @ASB @Avik274 @Bagha @bhangi bava @bloo @blood @Blue_Eyes @Bombaywalla @Brahmos_2 @cerberus @Chanakya's_Chant @chhota bheem @danish_vij @desert warrior @DRAY @Echo_419 @eowyn @Etilla @farhan_9909 @Force-India @gau8av @genmirajborgza786 @Georgeclark @gslv mk3 @halupridol @haviZsultan @he-man @illusion8 @Ind4Ever @indiatester @IndoUS @Indrani @itachiii @ito @jaiind @JanjaWeed @kadamba-warrior @karan.1970 @khujliwal @Krate M @kurup @levina @lightoftruth @magudi @Major Shaitan Singh @Manindra @Marxist @me_itsme @Mike_Brando @MilSpec @Mukunda Murthi Rao @Nair saab @naveen mishra @noksss @Not Sure @Omega007 @OrionHunter @PARIKRAMA @pumkinduke @pursuit of happiness @r1_vns @rahi2357 @Rain Man @ranjeet @ravi Nair @RayOfLight @Razia Sultana @ROCKING @Rohit Patel @rubyjackass @Ryuzaki @sajan @SamantK @SAMEET @Samudra Manthan @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @Skull and Bones @Sneaker @SpArK @Spectre @sreekumar @Srinivas @SrNair @Star Wars @surya kiran @SwAggeR @Syama Ayas @Tea addict @thesolar65 @utraash @VeeraBahadur @vostok @WAR-rior @Water Car Engineer @wolfpack @wolfschanzze @Yogijaat
How come this Anti Pakistan Army thread is a featured thread and not closed one @Horus @waz @Irfan Baloch @WebMaster

I have been trying to start this thread for weeks, but it took me some time to revisit all the movies that I have seen over the years regarding Indo-Pak affairs. In my objective observation, most Bollywood movies made on the subject are not anti-Pakistan as a nation, rather they are anti-terrorism and anti-Army. They usually seek to expose Pakistan Army's alleged role in funding and training of armed Islamic Jihadis aka. 'terrorists' in their so-called holy war of 'Ghazwa-e-Hind'.
But at the same time, there are other movies that give us a positive message about peaceful coexistence, not only between our people but also between our radical governments and warring armies. Here are my all-time favorites in chronological order:

220px-Border1997.jpg

Border (1997) - IMDb

220px-Gadar.jpg

Herolovestoryofaspy.jpg

img.jpg

Veer-Zaara (2004) - IMDb

MV5BMjE1Mjg3NTY3NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQyNDE0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

MV5BMTYzOTE2NjkxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDgzMTg0MzE@._V1_SY317_CR2,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

PK (2014) - IMDb

Please let us know if any of these movies molded your views on Pakistan in a positive or negative way. Also add other movies in the list if you believe they had a greater impact on you, emotional or otherwise.

@13 komaun @[Bregs] @agamdilawari @airuah @Ajit Kumar @Ammyy @anant_s @Arav_Rana @ASB @Avik274 @Bagha @bhangi bava @bloo @blood @Blue_Eyes @Bombaywalla @Brahmos_2 @cerberus @Chanakya's_Chant @chhota bheem @danish_vij @desert warrior @DRAY @Echo_419 @eowyn @Etilla @farhan_9909 @Force-India @gau8av @genmirajborgza786 @Georgeclark @gslv mk3 @halupridol @haviZsultan @he-man @illusion8 @Ind4Ever @indiatester @IndoUS @Indrani @itachiii @ito @jaiind @JanjaWeed @kadamba-warrior @karan.1970 @khujliwal @Krate M @kurup @levina @lightoftruth @magudi @Major Shaitan Singh @Manindra @Marxist @me_itsme @Mike_Brando @MilSpec @Mukunda Murthi Rao @Nair saab @naveen mishra @noksss @Not Sure @Omega007 @OrionHunter @PARIKRAMA @pumkinduke @pursuit of happiness @r1_vns @rahi2357 @Rain Man @ranjeet @ravi Nair @RayOfLight @Razia Sultana @ROCKING @Rohit Patel @rubyjackass @Ryuzaki @sajan @SamantK @SAMEET @Samudra Manthan @SarthakGanguly @Sidak @Skull and Bones @Sneaker @SpArK @Spectre @sreekumar @Srinivas @SrNair @Star Wars @surya kiran @SwAggeR @Syama Ayas @Tea addict @thesolar65 @utraash @VeeraBahadur @vostok @WAR-rior @Water Car Engineer @wolfpack @wolfschanzze @Yogijaat

Hmm..I liked only Border among them..And may be Veer Zara too.. but mostly for it's music and the naturally beautiful Preity Zinta.

220px-Border1997.jpg

Border (1997) - IMDb

220px-Gadar.jpg

Herolovestoryofaspy.jpg

img.jpg

Veer-Zaara (2004) - IMDb

PK (2014) - IMDb

WTF ``In my objective observation, most Bollywood movies made on the subject are not anti-Pakistan as a nation, rather they are anti-terrorism and anti-Army``.
This is a very childish statement.FYI the army u r talking about here is PAKISTAN ARMY.So anything thats anti-pakistan army is ****** anti-pakistan thing

Indians are Drama baz Nation , they like to see stuff like that :D
it helps them in their Patriotism :D

You ppl also made anti india movie "warr".
I have seen d movie and it Trying to show india dosn't want a hyrdo dam in pakistan...what a crapy script...dam ki jagha china-pakistan ecnomic corridoor hota...phir bhi koi sense banti...:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom