What's new

BNP, PML-N agree to seat adjustment in Balochistan

Why?
In politics pointing out the faults of your opponent is fair game.
The only reason you are crying so much is that we can make a list that would take 1 week to read, of the negative aspects of Dengue brothers while your list would only be 3 items about Iramn, and all those related to his personal life from 30 years ago.

You people have no one to blame but yourselves, you were the corrupt idiots who made pakistan the laughing stock of the world and now you want us to feel sympathy for you?

Imran Khan won't win because he is the best candidate ever, he will win because you people failed so spectacularly.

two types of coruption, moral and financial. I would pick a financial corrupt types over moral corrupts. I cannot follow someone who made stupid decisions all his life, first married a jew billionaire ok fine if thats what you want to do but then you decide that you will live in Pakistan (what are the chances of a jewess living in Pakistan...null), ok fine you brought her to Pakistan to see if she can adjust here but then you shouldn't have sowed your seed in her unless you are 100% sure she will make a family with you. ok fine you had kids with her but then she decided that she cannot live in Pakistan ...ok fine so now the mother of your kids cannot live in Pakistan so you should go with her where she wants to live so you can be a father to your kids....no you decide that she takes your kids with her and you leave your kids on the mercy of others...

one bad decision after a bad decision followed by a bad decision and ends on a bad decision!
and now follow me i will lead you out of your troubles...:fie:
only a moron will follow him

kids dont know that these parties in 2008 were not ready to contest elections bcz they believed that elections cant give them their rights. Pmln has given them the confidence. :tup:

thats because everyone is willing to trust NS than any other clown in the country, but there are few 100 thousand clowns lead by chief clown who will not make peace with anyone.

two types of coruption, moral and financial. I would pick a financial corrupt types over moral corrupts. I cannot follow someone who made stupid decisions all his life, first married a jew billionaire ok fine if thats what you want to do but then you decide that you will live in Pakistan (what are the chances of a jewess living in Pakistan...null), ok fine you brought her to Pakistan to see if she can adjust here but then you shouldn't have sowed your seed in her unless you are 100% sure she will make a family with you. ok fine you had kids with her but then she decided that she cannot live in Pakistan ...ok fine so now the mother of your kids cannot live in Pakistan so you should go with her where she wants to live so you can be a father to your kids....no you decide that she takes your kids with her and you leave your kids on the mercy of others...

one bad decision after a bad decision followed by a bad decision and ends on a bad decision!
and now follow me i will lead you out of your troubles...:fie:
only a moron will follow him

thats because everyone is willing to trust NS than any other clown in the country, but there are few 100 thousand clowns lead by chief clown who will not make peace with anyone.

You have got to be one of the dumbest people on this forum, and there are a lot of dumb people.
FINANCIAL CORRUPTION IS MORAL CORRUPTION!
If you walk into a store and steal some merchandise do you think you have good morals?
You are so stupid that you don't even understand this.

Imran Khan Is the most morally upright person in politics. He never lies, he never steals and he always says/ does things will benefit the country.
Since we cannot say the same about your leader you have no choice but to attack his private life.
Okay, he married a Christian, nothing wrong with that since it is allowed in the Quran. She became Muslim, even better. But unfortunately had to divorce and the kids are staying with her. Tell me, where is this "moral corruption" ? You are so retarded that you will probably say "he wore a black shirt, therefore he is morally corrupt"

Now lets look at your "leader"
Billions of dollars STOLEN from the country, billions of rupees spent on their security alone, spending taxpayer money on short sighted political schemes. And if you really want to talk moral corruption lets talk about Kim Baker too.

At the end of the day what Imran Khan does in his private life has no affect on the country.
While financial corruption has lead Pakistan to it's knees.

Saying you would rather have financial corruption over moral is like saying "I would rather lose my head than eat cake"

But like I said, you are so retarded that you probably won't understand anything that I have said.

Interesting. Pakistani Canadians are following Pakistani politics. Thank god there are not many MQM supporters here on PDF.

two types of coruption, moral and financial. I would pick a financial corrupt types over moral corrupts.

This particular sentence demonstrates the assumption that you are clueless, but more imperatively you have a black heart. Pakistan would collapse, with this level of mentality because your philosophy is based on the continuation of corruption that leads to anarchy. Financial corruption is the same as moral corruption, and no concessions should be given to either. Financial corruption causes death, because the government does not have sufficient amount of money to spend on the public sector, henceforth hospitals suffer as a result.

I cannot follow someone who made stupid decisions all his life, first married a jew billionaire ok fine if thats what you want to do but then you decide that you will live in Pakistan (what are the chances of a jewess living in Pakistan...null)

Pathetic..did you know that the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) was married to a Jewish lady called Safiyya bint Huyayy. So are you insulting the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) with your analogy in respect to IK. Furthermore in Islam we as Muslims are allowed to marry women, who believe in the books sent to the Prophets, thus IK did nothing wrong. Who are you to dictate whether he can live in Pakistan with his wife or not. I would rather follow someone who has not stolen money from the public. Sharif family has became rich on the blood of innocent Pakistanis. Additionally money does not interests IK, and he has my respect for having such a honorable strong character. In the UK by law when you have a divorce, half of your wealth is given to your partner, but in IK case he refused to accept any money because he has no price tag. Unlike your lapdog of a leader who would dance like a common harlot in front of his Saudi masters. If you want to go on character assassination, then I can say the same about SS. Did you know that he has a mistress in London, who was a ex wife of his police guard attachment. MS was also rumored to have a sex video with a prince. NS epically failed, since the dirty pervert was to vile for Kim Baker.

ok fine you brought her to Pakistan to see if she can adjust here but then you shouldn't have sowed your seed in her unless you are 100% sure she will make a family with you. ok fine you had kids with her but then she decided that she cannot live in Pakistan ...ok fine so now the mother of your kids cannot live in Pakistan so you should go with her where she wants to live so you can be a father to your kids....no you decide that she takes your kids with her and you leave your kids on the mercy of others...

None of your business and for a Pakistani Canadian you aren't the sharpest tool in shed, because the law ripostes that the children must stay with the mother if a divorce proceeding takes place. Buy your self a law book.

I agree with @Rusty , since if an individual personal life is not affecting the country progress and the same individual is benefiting his country then who cares about his personal life.

@xyxmt
you should better understand whats the true meaning of corruption, every individual who is morally corrupt will do financial corruption there is no difference in two. And stop attacking on peoples personal life, no one is 100% pure not even you. first look into yourself if you can find your self 100% pure.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have got to be one of the dumbest people on this forum, and there are a lot of dumb people.
FINANCIAL CORRUPTION IS MORAL CORRUPTION!
If you walk into a store and steal some merchandise do you think you have good morals?
You are so stupid that you don't even understand this.

Imran Khan Is the most morally upright person in politics. He never lies, he never steals and he always says/ does things will benefit the country.
Since we cannot say the same about your leader you have no choice but to attack his private life.
Okay, he married a Christian, nothing wrong with that since it is allowed in the Quran. She became Muslim, even better. But unfortunately had to divorce and the kids are staying with her. Tell me, where is this "moral corruption" ? You are so retarded that you will probably say "he wore a black shirt, therefore he is morally corrupt"

Now lets look at your "leader"
Billions of dollars STOLEN from the country, billions of rupees spent on their security alone, spending taxpayer money on short sighted political schemes. And if you really want to talk moral corruption lets talk about Kim Baker too.

At the end of the day what Imran Khan does in his private life has no affect on the country.
While financial corruption has lead Pakistan to it's knees.

Saying you would rather have financial corruption over moral is like saying "I would rather lose my head than eat cake"

But like I said, you are so retarded that you probably won't understand anything that I have said.

with your reply to my post I will leave it to readers who is the dumbest.
By the way usually one man calls other man names if he is impressed by him, its a case of one man's infatuation with another by the inner closeted man but the outer man can not accept it and goes on name calling, keep fighting with your inner men. Its like your blind following of another men, its ok dude this is 21st century and people accept it...go on say it openly.

by the way I have no leader in Pakistan, I left that country 25 years ago, I am just an outsider looking in and trying to put some sense into the most clueless youth nation.

Note to one clueless
-he married a Jewess who is still a Jewess and his kids are growing up as a Jew.
-If you start name calling be prepared to get humiliated 101 ways

I agree with @Rusty , since if an individual personal life is not affecting the country progress and the same individual is benefiting his country then who cares about his personal life.

@xyxmt
you should better understand whats the true meaning of corruption, every individual who is morally corrupt will do financial corruption there is no difference in two. And stop attacking on peoples personal life, no is 100% pure not even you. first look into yourself if you can find your self 100% pure.

OK then he must also be financially corrupt too, I was giving him a benefit of doubt but thank for correcting me. he has no personal life he is a public figure now, what he did in the past and kinds of decisions he made in his life shows what kind of person he is and how will he run a country.

pehlay Nawaz sharif and Shahbaz Sharif mil kar loot rhaay thay Pakistan ko ab Bachay Loot rahay inkay :D Aik ko Saudia and UK mai chora hua hai aur aik Bandar ko Pakistan mai jo keh Aj kal Poultary ka King bana hua hai aur Ab Dairy products mai ghusa hua hai logoun k businesses band karwa diye hain jo competitors thay unkay :D

with your reply to my post I will leave it to readers who is the dumbest.
By the way usually one man calls other man names if he is impressed by him, its a case of one man's infatuation with another by the inner closeted man but the outer man can not accept it and goes on name calling, keep fighting with your inner men. Its like your blind following of another men, its ok dude this is 21st century and people accept it...go on say it openly.

by the way I have no leader in Pakistan, I left that country 25 years ago, I am just an outsider looking in and trying to put some sense into the most clueless youth nation.

Note to one clueless
-he married a Jewess who is still a Jewess and his kids are growing up as a Jew.
-If you start name calling be prepared to get humiliated 101 ways

Yes let's leave it for the people who decide who is truly retarded and who is telling the truth.
All you do is lie and then cry after I make you my little B!itch. You never provide a counter argument you never provide evidence for what you are saying you just make up bull$hit and then expect us to believe you. That is the actions of a sociopath and you boy, you are a big time sociopath, get help before you hurt yourself/people near you.

@xyxmt
you should better understand whats the true meaning of corruption, every individual who is morally corrupt will do financial corruption there is no difference in two. And stop attacking on peoples personal life, no one is 100% pure not even you. first look into yourself if you can find your self 100% pure.

look at his retarded answer, you can't act civil with this guy, he spews lies and non sense like it was on sale.
the only thing to do is mock him and he will leave crying.

Yes let's leave it for the people who decide who is truly retarded and who is telling the truth.
All you do is lie and then cry after I make you my little B!itch. You never provide a counter argument you never provide evidence for what you are saying you just make up bull$hit and then expect us to believe you. That is the actions of a sociopath and you boy, you are a big time sociopath, get help before you hurt yourself/people near you.

look at his retarded answer, you can't act civil with this guy, he spews lies and non sense like it was on sale.

awww did it hurt my little baby?

I am intruding a fag party here
now go report it again little baby boys

Sharifs went there for seat adjustment but could not go to visit terrorist victums. WAH

And once again Nawaz Sharif shake hands with terrorists who are sponosred by Saudies all this is a step closer to stop IP gasspiple line and stop Gawader deal IF Sharifs come in power after orders from there masters in Saudi Arab who's masters are USA

they do dealings with terrorists

He is a terrorist and separatist. How low can PML-N go just to win couple of seats.

Guys you need to lighten up and read a bit more to know what is going on in Pakistan for the past few years. If you think that Akhtar Mengal is a terrorist then you really are followers of Yahya Khan and not Imran Khan. I hope this hint is enough.

Imran Khan has made a number of mistakes, and one of his key mistakes is shunning coalition politics. He has not a single ally. If he can open his party to thugs, then he should also allow PTI to indulge in the necessary 'evil' of coalition politics.

PTI ticket holder from NA126 is a land grabber. I know because he and his associates grabbed my brother's land and there is an FIR launched against him. Moving on, there are a set of brothers, two of whom are in PTI, and the other one is in PML(N). Neither of them is exactly a paragon of virtue. In fact both the PTI supporter brothers (who might now hold PTI tickets, I have not checked) were PML(Q) lotas broken from PML(N) by Musharraf. One of these built his business by using his connections with police officials to disenfranchise lower middle class merchants in his constituency. This happened twenty years ago, but his character remains shady as ever.

Not to say that PML(N) people are angels. In fact I think that on average PTI people and workers are better. But still if IK can compromise on quality of his people, then certainly there is a case to be made for positive coalition politics. This is where PML(N) would excel and this is how they will beat PTI in this elections.

If IK learns from his mistakes and manages his (likely) role as effective opposition, then he may have a chance five years from now. Otherwise, PTI would be just another party that also ran in elections and mounted serious challege, but eventually failed.

awww did it hurt my little baby?

I am intruding a fag party here
now go report it again little baby boys

:omghaha:
TROLL FAIL
Man you can't even troll properly :omghaha:

Guys you need to lighten up and read a bit more to know what is going on in Pakistan for the past few years. If you think that Akhtar Mengal is a terrorist then you really are followers of Yahya Khan and not Imran Khan. I hope this hint is enough.

Imran Khan has made a number of mistakes, and one of his key mistakes is shunning coalition politics. He has not a single ally. If he can open his party to thugs, then he should also allow PTI to indulge in the necessary 'evil' of coalition politics.

PTI ticket holder from NA126 is a land grabber. I know because he and his associates grabbed my brother's land and there is an FIR launched against him. Moving on, there are a set of brothers, two of whom are in PTI, and the other one is in PML(N). Neither of them is exactly a paragon of virtue. In fact both the PTI supporter brothers (who might now hold PTI tickets, I have not checked) were PML(Q) lotas broken from PML(N) by Musharraf. One of these built his business by using his connections with police officials to disenfranchise lower middle class merchants in his constituency. This happened twenty years ago, but his character remains shady as ever.

Not to say that PML(N) people are angels. In fact I think that on average PTI people and workers are better. But still if IK can compromise on quality of his people, then certainly there is a case to be made for positive coalition politics. This is where PML(N) would excel and this is how they will beat PTI in this elections.

If IK learns from his mistakes and manages his (likely) role as effective opposition, then he may have a chance five years from now. Otherwise, PTI would be just another party that also ran in elections and mounted serious challege, but eventually failed.

What kind of drugs are you on?
What compromise?
You are spewing nonsense right now.
If we listen to people like you we would not even have Pakistan. "Jinnah should compromise with Congress and stay with India"
It's really funny when you see a low IQ person trying to give advice to people. It's like a baby trying to talk, even though it's mostly nonsense you just gotta smile and nod until they go away.

@ topic

Ever since i followed politics,this is perhaps the best news. PML-N just solved Balochistan's issue. Who would have thought Balochis and Pashtuns would sit together, that too with a Punjab based party ? Other parties such as SNP should also be given the opportunity. These moves will put Pakistan into the right track

First of all just because PTI did not form any alliance doesn't mean they can't win.
Secondly PTI did not announce their candidate yet so guessing them is a waste of time until announcement. Can you please also state the name of the person you are calling a candidate?
Lastly no one can predict future so assuming PML-N already won is a bit amateurish.

What kind of drugs are you on?
What compromise?
You are spewing nonsense right now.
If we listen to people like you we would not even have Pakistan. "Jinnah should compromise with Congress and stay with India"
It's really funny when you see a low IQ person trying to give advice to people. It's like a baby trying to talk, even though it's mostly nonsense you just gotta smile and nod until they go away.

Jinnah had charisma of a true leader, but keep in mind he was a human, not an angel. He made many mistakes that i can list. While he didn't end feudal system in Pakistan from day 1, he ignored Kashmir, and the aspirations of Bengalis.

Actually he was an Indian nationalist at first. In Gujrat sabha, he was the president and when Gandhi arrived from South Africa he began with a speech saying 'i'm amused to see a mohammadin (a muslim) controlling a hindu society. Such voice brought a huge dent to Jinnah's heart. This is an example for you. People can change from time.

Back
Top Bottom