What's new

BNP, PML-N agree to seat adjustment in Balochistan

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
QUETTA: Balochistan National Party (BNP-Mengal) and Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) have agreed to seat adjustment in Balochistan ahead of the general elections.

PML-N leader and former Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif met BNP chief Sardar Akhtar Mengal in Quetta on Wednesday, where both the parties agreed to form committees for seat adjustment.

Shahbaz, speaking to the media after the meeting, said that the seat adjustment will prove that it is not a matter of winning and losing seats, but of saving Balochistan.

Calling Balochistan the “heart of Pakistan”, Shahbaz urged all people in the province to participate in the elections so that their issues could be resolved. “By not taking part in elections, you will be giving way to your enemies who will hinder the restoration of peace,” he said.

Mengal also welcomed Shahbaz and said that his party will soon form a committee for seat adjustment.

Both the leaders discussed several political and social issues of Balochistan during the meeting.
BNP, PML-N agree to seat adjustment in Balochistan – The Express Tribune

Sharifs went there for seat adjustment but could not go to visit terrorist victums. WAH

And once again Nawaz Sharif shake hands with terrorists who are sponosred by Saudies all this is a step closer to stop IP gasspiple line and stop Gawader deal IF Sharifs come in power after orders from there masters in Saudi Arab who's masters are USA

534787_509775415749285_614869423_n.jpg

NS lost his brother at the same time + Pmln delegation meet with Hazara leaders before any other party

Nawaz Sherif went to the bathroom to do big deed yesterday, any comments from PTI followers?

put your energy towards positives, maybe showing more of Imran's qualities than NS's faults. Right now all I hear from PTIers is Vote Imran because NS is bad!!

Why?
In politics pointing out the faults of your opponent is fair game.
The only reason you are crying so much is that we can make a list that would take 1 week to read, of the negative aspects of Dengue brothers while your list would only be 3 items about Iramn, and all those related to his personal life from 30 years ago.

You people have no one to blame but yourselves, you were the corrupt idiots who made pakistan the laughing stock of the world and now you want us to feel sympathy for you?

Imran Khan won't win because he is the best candidate ever, he will win because you people failed so spectacularly.

Wise decision.. Few seats are confirmed in Balochistan. Sharifs are playing their cards right. Attracting allies one by one. Clever... Very Clever..

QUETTA: Balochistan National Party (BNP-Mengal) and Pakistan Muslim League – Nawaz (PML-N) have agreed to seat adjustment in Balochistan ahead of the general elections.

PML-N leader and former Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif met BNP chief Sardar Akhtar Mengal in Quetta on Wednesday, where both the parties agreed to form committees for seat adjustment.

Calling Balochistan the “heart of Pakistan”, Shahbaz urged all people in the province to participate in the elections so that their issues could be resolved. “By not taking part in elections, you will be giving way to your enemies who will hinder the restoration of peace,” he said.

[/url]

I thought heart of Pakistan was Lahore....

Great news. The part i liked the most is that PMN-N brought Balochis and Pashtuns to the same table.

Great news. The part i liked the most is that PMN-N brought Balochis and Pashtuns to the same table.

kids dont know that these parties in 2008 were not ready to contest elections bcz they believed that elections cant give them their rights. Pmln has given them the confidence. :tup:

yaar i am no fan of Ganja brothers BUT THIS IS A MASTER STROKE! i think willingly or unwillingly PML N saved balochistan from being broken away!

now BNP can never claim that balochis are not given rights etc! now separtists can not cry that baloch people don't get rights etc.

a even wiser move would be to make MENGAL the CM of balochistan so that again no one can cry!

Back
Top Bottom