What's new

Blood Honour and Siachen

Its ifii

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
But Do Not Think of Those That Have Been Slain in Gods Cause a Dead. Nay, They Are Alive With Their Sustainer Have They Their Sustenance (Surah Al Imran :169)

When the world becomes alive after the winter it becomes filled with color and scent of beautiful greenery. The world that seems so dull and cold comes alive once again In the third pole of world, when the restless snow covers the high land The wind Howls, crawls and bombard icy pebbles in all direction on frozen mother earth From cold and shivery, a warm message of loyalty ,honesty and sincerity of our jawans scents in chilly wind that blows from north to Karachi coasts. When this freezing breeze will bring bad luck, it can less be predicted death is around us and Allah is nearer to us then our jugular vein, we know this, but there in Siachen one can feel it.

In my blog I will talk about a sad incident that happened in Siachin at Gayyari secter on raising of 7 April 2012 An avalanche descended from Siachin glacier and over wheeled an army camp 129 soldiers and 11 civilian embrace Shahadat The Siachin glacier or the icy rock avalanche which was estimated 70ft (21m) covering the area of 1sq meter buried everything no sign of life was left there, On 10th april the rescue crew of 452 people and 96 of them civilians were send to Gayari. helicopters, rescue dogs and 9 heavy machinery was lifted there Special disaster teams from Germany Switzerland and America had arrived to Rawalpindi and yet to reach to the operation site in Siachin. But poor they are not able to join because of bad weather conditions Due to bad weather conditions almost whole world declare the rescuing of bodies impossible but our jawans made it possible. In temperature of -30°C they worked with trust and faith and made it successful. That’s why it is said about Pak Army “They Go There, Where The Death Fears To Go” This terrible avalanche took their lives and made them alive forever .every such dreadful situation makes us more stronger and challenging. this mighty glacier of Siachin was forced to bow against the patriotism and devotion of Pak army hoary monstrous u dare to vanish me?Between the devil and deep ice there ll always the spirits of mine Which arches you against me

This poem is written by Mariam Tanveer, Daughter of Lt Col Tanveer Shaheed (Commanding officer 6 NLI - Gayari Sector)

Ham Sard Hawa kay Baasi hain.....
Ham " SHAHEED" Bhi hain HAM "GHAZI" bhi
Ham Chorr Gaye ,Dam tor gaye
Ham Barf ki Chadar orh gaye
Ham Betay Baap aur Bhai bhi
Ham Munna ,Uncle aur Mahi bhi
Ham Colonel Captain Major bhi
Ham Havaldar Nike Sepai bhi
Ham Baba ki Ankh kay taaray bhi
Ham Maa kay Laajh Dularay bhi
Ham Door b hain ,Majboor bhi hain
Sansain Ruki Ruki si ,Zakhmon Say Chur b hain
Jab barf say Uthayen Jayengay
Ham Jald hi Lot kay ayengay

NewThe Blood of Shauhadas are not cheap. It will surely bring fertility to this beloved Pak Land.:pakistan:
PAKISTAN HAMESHA ZINDABAD ❤:pakistan:

But Do Not Think of Those That Have Been Slain in Gods Cause a Dead. Nay, They Are Alive With Their Sustainer Have They Their Sustenance (Surah Al Imran :169)

When the world becomes alive after the winter it becomes filled with color and scent of beautiful greenery. The world that seems so dull and cold comes alive once again In the third pole of world, when the restless snow covers the high land The wind Howls, crawls and bombard icy pebbles in all direction on frozen mother earth From cold and shivery, a warm message of loyalty ,honesty and sincerity of our jawans scents in chilly wind that blows from north to Karachi coasts. When this freezing breeze will bring bad luck, it can less be predicted death is around us and Allah is nearer to us then our jugular vein, we know this, but there in Siachen one can feel it.

In my blog I will talk about a sad incident that happened in Siachin at Gayyari secter on raising of 7 April 2012 An avalanche descended from Siachin glacier and over wheeled an army camp 129 soldiers and 11 civilian embrace Shahadat The Siachin glacier or the icy rock avalanche which was estimated 70ft (21m) covering the area of 1sq meter buried everything no sign of life was left there, On 10th april the rescue crew of 452 people and 96 of them civilians were send to Gayari. helicopters, rescue dogs and 9 heavy machinery was lifted there Special disaster teams from Germany Switzerland and America had arrived to Rawalpindi and yet to reach to the operation site in Siachin. But poor they are not able to join because of bad weather conditions Due to bad weather conditions almost whole world declare the rescuing of bodies impossible but our jawans made it possible. In temperature of -30°C they worked with trust and faith and made it successful. That’s why it is said about Pak Army “They Go There, Where The Death Fears To Go” This terrible avalanche took their lives and made them alive forever .every such dreadful situation makes us more stronger and challenging. this mighty glacier of Siachin was forced to bow against the patriotism and devotion of Pak army hoary monstrous u dare to vanish me?Between the devil and deep ice there ll always the spirits of mine Which arches you against me

This poem is written by Mariam Tanveer, Daughter of Lt Col Tanveer Shaheed (Commanding officer 6 NLI - Gayari Sector)

Ham Sard Hawa kay Baasi hain.....
Ham " SHAHEED" Bhi hain HAM "GHAZI" bhi
Ham Chorr Gaye ,Dam tor gaye
Ham Barf ki Chadar orh gaye
Ham Betay Baap aur Bhai bhi
Ham Munna ,Uncle aur Mahi bhi
Ham Colonel Captain Major bhi
Ham Havaldar Nike Sepai bhi
Ham Baba ki Ankh kay taaray bhi
Ham Maa kay Laajh Dularay bhi
Ham Door b hain ,Majboor bhi hain
Sansain Ruki Ruki si ,Zakhmon Say Chur b hain
Jab barf say Uthayen Jayengay
Ham Jald hi Lot kay ayengay
It is due to those people that we are free and have peaceful days and nights May ALLAH bless our shaheeds.

Back
Top Bottom