What's new

BLINKEN ADMITS SABOTAGE BENEFITS, AUSSIES IGNORE UYGUR PLAYER

But you said you would do it, it's so dumb to claim this dumbness.lol..
Where did I say I WOULD do it?

I said I can do it, that does not mean I would.

As I said, this thread is dumb, and the person who start this threat himself said so. it would be pretty dumb to fall into it....Don't you think??

LOL :lol: :haha:

Where did I say I WOULD do it?

I said I can do it, that does not mean I would.

As I said, this thread is dumb, and the person who start this threat himself said so. it would be pretty dumb to fall into it....Don't you think??

LOL :lol: :haha:
This thread was ok and only became dumb after you jumped in and claimed those photos are just like random horses and cars, lol... this is so dumb, now you can make your dumb claims come true by posting them.

This thread was ok and only became dumb after you jumped in and claimed those photos are just like random horses and cars, lol... this is so dumb, now you can make your dumb claims come true by posting them.
How when we all just follow the thread OP's own logic

Explain to me how one is not dumb but the other is dumb??

How when we all just follow the thread OP's own logic

Explain to me how one is not dumb but the other is dumb??
It's the OP video said it, did you watch the video? but what are those black people's pics for? I asked him, not you.

It's the OP video said it, did you watch the video? but what are those black people's pics for? I asked him, not you.
Are you saying I am NOT entitled to opine on any topic in any matter? It have to go thru you before I am allow to reply?

Where are we? China? lol :haha: :lol:

Are you saying I am NOT entitled to opine on any topic in any matter? It have to go thru you before I am allow to reply?

Where are we? China? lol :haha: :lol:
You can, but since it's him posting those photos, I would like to know his real purpose. do you mean I m not entitled to ask the poster himself about those pics and have to listen to what you say for him?

LOL! That's like me saying any talk of black Americans being treated poorly is just Chinese fakenews since look at this.

Look..look..look above!! They live better than most Chinese...what's the issue?? Is everybody completely blind and stupid?? There is no issue..see...see...just Eastern media lies. Lies..lies..lies...

look below more PROOF that there is no issue!!!

440px-Robert_F._Smith%2C_2018_%28crop%29.jpg

net worth $11.9B

David-Steward-image-courtesy-of-David-Steward.jpg

net worth $6B

oprah.jpg

net worth $2.5B

Kanye_West_at_the_2009_Tribeca_Film_Festival_%28cropped%29.jpg

net worth $2B

michael-jordan.jpg

net worth $1.7B

440px-Jay-Z_%40_Shawn_%27Jay-Z%27_Carter_Foundation_Carnival_%28crop_2%29.jpg

net worth $1.3B

440px-Tyler_Perry_Interview_2016.jpg

net worth $1B

China doesn't manufacture fake news accusing the US of genociding African Americans or claiming that the entire population is being rounded into concentration camps. China doesn't create fake NGO's to hold stunt UN tribunals to claim the US is committing genocide against African Americans.

The comparison is completely wrong.

China doesn't manufacture fake news accusing the US of genociding African Americans or claiming that the entire population is being rounded into concentration camps. China doesn't create fake NGO's to hold stunt UN tribunals to claim the US is committing genocide against African Americans.

The comparison is completely wrong.
Unless he believes blacks in US suffer the fate which US accuses the Chinese government of committing to her minorities.

Good, so you are supporting the OP video, my bad.

I expected your IQ to be low and just follow my inference blindly. That's the whole purpose of the reply...people making inferences out of a select dataset that may not reflect the actual reality.

This is like the story where somebody puts a neon sign on their door saying "Aliens you have my permission to kidnap me" and when none showed up he made the inference that there was no such thing as alien life in the entire universe.

Last edited:
You can, but since it's him posting those photos, I would like to know his real purpose. do you mean I m not entitled to ask the poster himself about those pics and have to listen to what you say for him?
Well, he HAD explained to you TWICE. not once, but twice.

Again, you are arguing something that is entire on his liberty. because he is allow to use WHATEVER HE WANT to make his point. Whether or not you get it is up to you, but it's his right to use whatever he fancy to illustrate his own point, was he not?

So why would you ask why he use black people and not white people? When it is entirely his own liberty to do so?

Back
Top Bottom