What's new

BLINKEN ADMITS SABOTAGE BENEFITS, AUSSIES IGNORE UYGUR PLAYER

And why are you so eager to argue with me?

I am saying you don't get his jiff. You still didn't.

I mean if it suits you better if he uses white people as his metaphor? dude, you are having a problem of what he uses as an example of HIS OWN Metaphor......

So yes, this is dumb...
Come on, you jumped into this thread and argued with me. Ok, I just think he posted some horses and cars here based on your explanation.

I had to read this thread from the top; you know you started it by posting multiple photos of that one player and then stating, "western media going blind" after seeing the Uyghur player?
It's what the OP video says in itself.

I had to read this thread from the top; you know you started it by posting multiple photos of that one player and then stating, "western media going blind" after seeing the Uyghur player?
I don't know if he will ever got @Hamartia Antidote metaphor. And I don't know if that's an intelligence issue or English issue...

Come on, you jumped into this thread and argued with me. Ok, I just think he posted some horses and cars here based on your explanation.

It's what the OP video says in itself.
I will say this ONE LAST TIME.

You post a bunch of picture, purport a point that none was explained in those picture.

@Hamartia Antidote Post a bunch of other picture, then purport a point that none was explained in those picture.

In English Language, it's called "Metaphor" and then you go argue why he post a bunch of Black people.......It's HIS METAPHOR for christ sake....

LOL..........Man, that's really funny. And again, I don't know is it because you are so dumb you still don't get it or is it because of language barrier.....

I will say this ONE LAST TIME.

You post a bunch of picture, purport a point that none was explained in those picture.

@Hamartia Antidote Post a bunch of other picture, then purport a point that none was explained in those picture.
Are you him? why not ask him to speak for himself? do you think in this case his photos can be replaced by random horses or cars as you claimed?

Are you him? why not ask him to speak for himself? do you think in this case his photos can be replaced by random horses or cars as you claimed?
Thing is, he did speak for himself, yet you still can't get it.

Now this just make me mad....That's why I chime in.

Yep, hey I showed pictures of 7 black American billionaires so that "proves there are no issues for Black Americans in the US..and any thoughts otherwise are just lies".

In fact this likely proves black Americans are treated better by non-blacks here in America than by blacks in Africa! Yes, this sounds like a very logical inference too. Too bad they are discriminated against by African countries instead of being treated so nicely like they are here.

Making some inference that since some Uighur Chinese basketball player isn't screaming for asylum in Australia there must not be an issue for Uighurs in China is simply not a logical deduction.

I can post pictures of happy and prosperous black people and then try and make an inference that since they are fine other black people must be fine too...which as we all know is ludicrous logic.

Thing is, he did speak for himself, yet you still can't get it.

Now this just make me mad....That's why I chime in.
No, he didn't say those photos are just like random pics of horses and cars, you said that, you are mad? good, keep it up.

Making some inference that since some Uighur Chinese basketball player isn't screaming for asylum in Australia there must not be an issue for Uighurs in China is simply not a logical deduction.

I can post pictures of happy and prosperous black people and then try and make an inference that since they are fine other black people must be fine too...which as we all know is ludicrous logic.
So blacks are not fine in US?

No, he didn't say those photos are just like random pics of horses and cars, you said that, you are mad? good, keep it up.

So blacks are not fine in US?
I started to think you are either just dumb, or playing dumb.....

Anyway, carry on..I lost my interest on this, had my laugh, time to move on.

I started to think you are either just dumb, or playing dumb.....

Anyway, carry on..I lost my interest on this, had my laugh, time to move on.
i always know you are dumb, just playing your dumbness for fun.

I can post pictures of happy and playful puppy and then try to make an inference that since they are fine, then there are no animal abuse issue at all.........

i always know you are dumb, just playing your dumbness for fun.
Seems like you are geniunely lost in a stupid metaphor, which I suspect you still don't get it even now......

LOL :lol: :haha: :haha:

come on,do it, make it dumber.
lol, then you need to ask the dumbass who start this entire thread by doing exactly what that same dumbass said would make this thread dumber......

Hey, I am just following your logic here. Don't shoot the massager.

Back
Top Bottom