What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know how many soldier lost there life fight WOT.

And by the way i dont get your post. First you are trying to say or i think you are trying to say that when a blast happens in Pakistan. Indians dont say its done by Pakistan. And later you are saying all the terrorism is done by Pakistan it self.

And dont watch NDTV too much.

i only meant Indians say...but they dont say done by Pakistan i.e Pakistan govt...
what them say is done by Pakisatn supported/created terrorists...
also Pakistan govt will never kill all terrorists, but only selectively...

u created 100 terrorists, u might kill 50 of those as they attacked in Paistan.... but not the other 50....coz they are ur state policy to promote terrorism to support bomb attacks in India....

Will Pakistan ever stop pushing in terrorists based in *** camps(and others from islamabad, karachi etc who plan attacks on Indian soil with Pakistan army, intelligence support) ???
or will Pakistan ever kill them...??? Can talks with them succeed in making them do this and folllow path of peace....

If yes then surely go ahead talk to them and see if both countries could live peacefully...

if no then why the hell talk when its clear that its not gonna pay off....and the terrorists from Paksitan will keep on plannning strikes in India and each time Pakistan will say non state actors(though doesnt admit support from terrorists ke ghar waley i.e state actors...)

You too Sir should watch your mouth..............I can easily say Col Prohit was behind this with the backing of the Indian Army.....then again, they may wel be..........and what did they try to do last time, thats it.....blame the Muslims

Are you a born troller or something latter happend to you????

just answer my qsn...

is Pakistan willing to kill those terrorists/stop supporting those who are based in P O K(and others from islamabad, karachi etc who support ur so called jihad on India )...???

is this a thread to discuss ur thoughts abt indian media????

This is seriously stupid, you can twist & make out what ever you want out of my post, I know your emotions are high but think before posting lines like "Pakistanis are having fun"

I didn't meant anything offensive :disagree:

A very henious terror act. My hearts to the families of deceased !
RIP !

Fighter

just answer my qsn...

is Pakistan willing to kill those terrorists/stop supporting those who are based in P O K(and others from islamabad, karachi etc who support ur so called jihad on India )...???

Pakistan has lost more than any other country in WoT & we have again & again showed that we won't go down in this war no matter what :pakistan:

My hearts to the families of deceased !
RIP !

I see certain kinds of comments implying 'allegations against Pakistan'.

Many of the people on this forum, especially Indians, have been critical of Pakistanis claiming Indian involvement in terrorism in Pakistan without evidence, resorting to ridicule even.

Now is time for all these people to show they acted in good faith and apply the same yardstick here, and in any future terrorist attacks in India.

If there is no credible and concrete evidence to blame Pakistan, hold your Indian peers accountable for their comments and say so out loud and set an example for the Pakistanis to follow.

Show us your intellectual honesty by applying the same yardstick in this case.

Talk about grabbing the wrong end of the stick.............India is in mourning, as is Pakistan for its losses.

My point simply, if Indians do not like being shown a mirror then they should stop their similar behaviour when Pakistan is struck with tragedy. India is not all hunky dorey, it too has problems with terrorism and it needs to deal with this issue rather then passing the buck elsewhere.

Emo_girl is only hoping that the media in India, which by the own record has blown alot of similar stories way out of proportion and played a crucial role in the breakdown of any prevailing peace by maligning and producing false propaganda to its masses, and behaving like drama queens when tragedy strikes.

Emo_girl is just assking for this not to happen and the innocent lives lost to be shown some respect.

O stop ur sensitive crap....

India has prblms with terrorism...yes i agree....but difference we dont use terrorism as state policy.....every time we talk abt terrorism..u talk abt kashmir...as if u will not act against terrorists if we dont give kashmir to u.....i am sure tat after if kashmir is given to u...u will start with something else...say hyderabad..junadgadh...ur country's friend sayeed hafeez already claims tat....

is this a thread to discuss ur thoughts abt indian media????
This thread is not also made to accuse Pakistan before any investigation. Regardless of how transparent it will be. You just remind me the lawyer got killed 2 days ago.

The Indian Parliament attack was clearly and Inside job and the man Afzal Guru who is still waiting for the verdict, was an Indian agent still it was proved he was not present at the site.

Yeah,madam u cant be more true.

Everything that happens in India is always an inside job...while anything that goes wrong is handiworks RAW/CIA/mossad/martian agents behind it.wow..applause:cheers:

NIA, CBI teams sent to Pune after blast

New Delhi: The Government on Saturday rushed a team of National Investigating Agency (NIA) and forensic experts of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) to assist the investigations into the German Bakery blast in Pune.

Home Ministry sources said that the investigating teams have been sent to Pune.

The ministry also sent an advisory to the states asking them to be on high alert in the wake of the Pune blast. People have been asked not to touch any unidentified objects.

Home Secretary GK Pillai convened a meeting of senior officials at his residence to review the situation in the wake of the blast, the first incident of this nature after the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks that claimed 166 lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom