What's new

Blast in Pearl Continental Hotel

What are the causes which makes a 'suicide bomber'? we can only fool ourselves by just saying that the bomber has bee brainwashed at a madrassah. Why not someone comes up with an expose of such individual?
A case study I have gone through was about the killing of SURGEON GENERAL of PAK ARMY in RAWALPINDI. The bomber was a very young man from WAZIRISTAN but the real culprit was a serving SUBEDAR MAJOR of PAK ARMY. The bomber stayed with this SM posing as his nephew. The SMs daughter was killed in JAMIA HAFSA and he figured out this way to get even

Hi,

I will go out on a limb for what I am going to say---even though the suicide bombers would have succeeded somewhere---the partial culprit over here is the the general himslef as well---.

According to her daughter in an interview on geo tv---she stated that her dad was warned by the millitary not to wear his uniform when travelling outside----there is a danger of suicide bombing----the general didnot take the threat seriously---he was arrogant in his beliefe that being an armyman---he was obligated to wear his uniform even if it was advised not to do so----that showed the thick headedness of the pakistani general---an educated man who had no clue what security meant and what are the after effects when a general is killed by a suicide bomber.

may the soul of these innocent people rest in peace.

Another day in ghetto! I dont know how can these idiots call them self pakistani or muslim who kill their own country men and innocent people.

A pakistani( or any) soldier will not kill innocent civilian. These idiots are loosing their ground. i would love to see them wiped off this planet.

------------
a great gesture from agnostic for stopping that hate post. You gained lot more respect brother.
------------
As for that SURGEON GENERAL of PAK ARMY in RAWALPINDI. I think some people go by their heart and people are won with heart but not these evil.
evil are killed by all brain.

He paid too much for his human mistake.

Isn't it wrong representation of army. by not obeying basic rules. A senior should be -setting example to juniors here.

anyways i pay my respect for him, he didn't deserve to die.

Hi,

I will go out on a limb for what I am going to say---even though the suicide bombers would have succeeded somewhere---the partial culprit over here is the the general himslef as well---.

According to her daughter in an interview on geo tv---she stated that her dad was warned by the millitary not to wear his uniform when travelling outside----there is a danger of suicide bombing----the general didnot take the threat seriously---he was arrogant in his beliefe that being an armyman---he was obligated to wear his uniform even if it was advised not to do so----that showed the thick headedness of the pakistani general---an educated man who had no clue what security meant and what are the after effects when a general is killed by a suicide bomber.

Let me get into more details of the above. Know someone who did the whole inquiry.The actual target was another big general. The chosen time for the hit was when the officers get off duty. The SUBEDAR MAJOR who had the bomber living with him as his nephew inside the cantonment area dropped the bomber at the commercial market near the traffic signal where the hit was planned. The dropping off came in a BANK's security camera and hence thats how the SM was caught. Both GENERALS cars left & approached the signal. The original target however managed to evade the traffic signal & so the bomber had no choice but to see the next available target & blow himself. THe deceased general was himself a very pious & religious man.

What are the causes which makes a 'suicide bomber'? we can only fool ourselves by just saying that the bomber has bee brainwashed at a madrassah. Why not someone comes up with an expose of such individual?
A case study I have gone through was about the killing of SURGEON GENERAL of PAK ARMY in RAWALPINDI. The bomber was a very young man from WAZIRISTAN but the real culprit was a serving SUBEDAR MAJOR of PAK ARMY. The bomber stayed with this SM posing as his nephew. The SMs daughter was killed in JAMIA HAFSA and he figured out this way to get even

The Surgeon General was one of the nicest persons and a good Muslim...what a way to get revenge if it can be believed!
I have not heard this from any reliable source but that still has no bearing on what i am about to say since the comments have made me realize our inherent tendency to just think emotionally on this situation and not at all objectively.

Terror is being spread by terrorists and not random individuals on their own who feel they have been wronged by the state...
This type of typical flawed assumption and resulting attitude helps the terrorists gain undue sympathy...this attaching of army operations etc. to suicide bombing without blaming the militant and terrorist networks is naive to say the least...
this gift is from our wonderful renegade arab terrorists...never was such a horrible sin committed before they brought in their expertise in terror to our motherland.
You think if person A's family is killed, suddenly within a month he will make a bomb (requiring the highest level of expertise) and carry out a blast (again requires a lot of expertise other than just going and pulling the trigger) in an area which is being visited by scores of innocent people who in no way have ever meant any harm to person A or his family?
All the thousands of bombings carried out far outweigh the families which have been affected by the collateral damages so even if there is one individual per family ( a bizarre assumption and utterly retarded to consider but for argument's sake) who is willing to do a suicide blast, the numbers do not match...not to take into account how the blast is carried out without any terrorist network and that too in areas which have innocents who have nothing to do with the alleged atrocity...
also how a person whose family is killed is willing to kill similar innocents as revenge is beyond me...he should be the last to give the same pain to innocents like him...
going by all the above assumptions i would say that practically speaking even 10% of the victims of collateral cannot be the avenging bombers since there are so many emotional, physical, material hurdles in the way...

This revenge of the victims is what most of the Taliban appologists are saying and this is unacceptable logic and does not match upto the organized horror we are facing.

Suicide is Haraam in Islam for all individuals...and so is the killing of any person except and enemy combatant in a war or for self defence!
To face enemy combatant and knowingly give your life in a war to achieve certain objective is quite a different thing than what we are trying to analyze here...it shall require brainwashing and telling someone that what he is doing is not a sin countless times before he is willing to kill himself and scores of others who are innocent...such young bombers clearly indicate that it is only the young mind which can be influenced in such a manner and i am sure that even these bombers are being tracked by armed people ready to kill them and forcing them into submission, a young child is scared easily and can be made to do a lot of things if his family is not with him or close to him to give cousel...which is most common with madrassa students and not ordinary kids.

I will give an example about how this brainwashing is done in the young minds which helps make them quite the instruments of divine vengeance if they fall into the wrong hands , my father regularly donates to charities and also to some madrassa/orphanages.
One day he donated some money and went out to his car to see a young boy of about ten years writing in Urdu on a wall...
"Dog, Dog...Shia is a Dog"
Of course my father was upset and tried to make the young boy understand but instead he proudly claimed that Shia should be killed...
needless to say it was a sad insight into what these young boys can be made to believe by their madrassa teachers since they are at a tender age...

Ofcourse the kidnappings and forced abduction of young ones from their families in Swat etc. can also bring in young boys who are one way or another made to carry out the attack after spending a few months with them and making them realize there is no escape or no life for them...

my heart aches to see such young people being made cannon fodder...which cannot be done without there being a serious deficiency in the young mind to grasp the consequences and the morality of this horrendous sin...
Sadly our Mullah claims a holy mandate and our citizens think their child is serving Allah they do not question the teachings of the Mullah and when the child grows up on hate sermons (preached by many Mullahs) they do become cold towards a large segment of society and therein lies one of the major problems as well...not to mention the other factors which surround us...

Even if we go by primitive customs etc. then it is an eye for an eye...
by all laws islamic if i have killed your brother and am guilty then i am to be killed or you impose your condition and i shall instead compensate via blood money (if you the victim are willing ofcourse)
The blame falls on me and the sin is mine...the one who kills an innocent alone is the sinner...vengeance cannot be taken against anyone else...
There is no excuse or forgiveness in religion or the law for such an ultimate act of vengeance against anyone who has not absolutely directly inflicted a similar pain on you or your loved ones...

All this can in no way be made similar to the horrible sin of going into a mass of people and ripping them apart via a suicide blast...
killing hundreds of people whose innocence only Allah can judge...
killing hundreds of people, most of whom are in no way responsible for whatever personal tragedy that may have fallen on the bomber...
destroying hundreds of families whose breadwinners are claimed by this horrible act....
comdemning hundreds of children to a life of deprivation....
condeming hundreds of women to live without their husband in this most unforgiving world and cruel society...
condeming hundreds of parents to lose their children...
All this can be the result of one single suicide attack which is being carried so i cannot believe that it is possible without a network of hate and terror which is preying on the very weakness not only in our country...but in the propagated teachings of our Mullah as well...
the countless militant anti Shia and anti Sunni outfits which have been full of many religious figures clearly point to this most horrible sin which has been perpetrated in the name of Islam so it is not possible for us to deny the role of Madrassa if it is being controlled by such a horrible person (which are many) who wants to exert power by breeding hatred!

I am not saying all Madrassas are bad, many are very good charity organziations but they cannot be left unchecked, that is very very dangerous...We need to monitor these Madrassas and sadly most are under one man's control who is the biggest double dealer and most of Pakistanis agree on this persons reputation.
The biggest hypocrite Mullah of them all...Fazl Ur Rehman the diesel smuggler...
What happened to SWAT under the watch of MMA?
How can they not be held responsible when they were the government and did not take effective actions...as per the hundreds of stories which people of SWAT are telling now!
There was no martial law in SWAT so we can and should never absolve MMA for their poor show or even a deliberate collaboration with Talibanization of SWAT!
Ok we should blame Musharraf as well but believe me there is no way the TTP could have infiltrated so easilty without MMA support since if MMA had confronted them as they should have, MMA would have been targetted like ANP and we would have seen many red lights flashing in SWAT!
We saw no such thing ever under the MMA tenure...does that not make anyone wonder what was going on?
How were the rebels getting hold everywhere, taking out all the influential families, individuals and also making such bases in Mountains etc. which take years and countless labourers to countruct.
The TTP had infiltrated all cities in SWAT and yet what was MMA telling us?
What did MMA do if it did not have the power to deal with the threat?They were enjoying the show since they were thinking that it was they who will benefit from such a takeover in being the sole party with links to most people in the TTP like organizations...
as a result there were training centers being setup in SWAT and young people being abducted and taken to these centers...the Madrassas being setup by Fazlullah were the primary centers for such recruitments...but all was said to be under control...

My point is that these Mullahs were not even in the favour of the creation of Pakistan for most part so they are not bothered about Pakistan and regarding Islam, they are using it as a tool of power!
We should not be seduced by their overt religious demeanour because we all know that most of them are also rotten and corrupt like those they condemn...we should do what is best for Pakistan.
If we do not check them actively and eliminate all those weaknesses and links which are proven to be aiding anti Pakistan activities then we are just kidding ourselves about this war.
I am sure such a step can be taken by a great leader and a unified nation...sometimes both arise out of a similar troubling situation and sometimes both are also not enough to save the day...
I am hoping and praying for the former for i know that this nation can do wonders and has shown wonders on the few fronts that we have been united on!
May Allah help us pierce the cloud of darkness and misconceptions and may we rise to the occassion.
Ameen

Last edited:
All Green,

My point is that these Mullahs were not even in the favour of the creation of Pakistan for most part so they are not bothered about Pakistan and regarding Islam, they are using it as a tool of power!
Dear,

All fingers are not same , agreed few deoband ullima were against creation of islam because they think 50% muslim will stay inside india and they were not get equal rights and remain as minority and second point was that they were doubtfull that constitution of Pakistan will not be completely as shariah.

After creation of Pakistan we have done lot of mistakes , and could not made our constitution as per shariah due to intrupption in political evolution .

Basically these exteremist mullahism developed by past miltery dictators to get support and to extend their rule.

Please remember on thing that darkness is due to absence of light.What is going on in Pakistan is due to our past mistakes and we have to correct it but we should know what is right direction and from where we have taken wrong turn.

Hotel attack fuels anger with Taliban

PESHAWAR: A plaque on the wall of the guard booth at the gate of the Pearl Continental Hotel in Peshawar reads: "This hotel is protected by latest security system." That system failed late on Tuesday night when militants forced their way through the gate and a suicide truck-bomber drove up to the hotel and set off his explosives bringing down a corner of the five-storey hotel, killing 17 people. The mood in Peshawar is grim and anger with the Taliban is seething. "Our business has been ruined. If the situation continues like this I may move," said Mumtaz Askari, who owns a small book shop in the Storyteller's Bazaar in Peshawar's old city. "Our lives are so insecure. You leave home in the morning and don't know if you'll return in the evening. Women can't go shopping and when children go to school you pray they'll come back safely," Askari said. "Eliminate them once and for all, they're enemies of humanity," he said of the Taliban. Kalimullah, an Afghan working as a waiter in a nearby roadside cafe serving roasted goat and flat bread, said very few people were going out to eat. "I came here to work because there was peace but now it's the same as Afghanistan," he said. "They're not Muslims. A Muslim wouldn't slaughter people like this. They're worse than the Afghan Taliban." The Pearl Continental, or PC as it is known, has for years been a favourite haunt of foreign aid workers, journalists and the odd tourist. "People are sad, they are angry, they are worried," veteran Peshawar journalist Abdullah Jan told Reuters at his home, which is not far from the PC. "These incidents are not doing the Taliban any good but definitely, it will get worse before it gets better, if it gets better," Jan said. "It will get worse when the army goes into Waziristan," he said. reuters
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Dear,

All fingers are not same , agreed few deoband ullima were against creation of islam because they think 50% muslim will stay inside india and they were not get equal rights and remain as minority and second point was that they were doubtfull that constitution of Pakistan will not be completely as shariah.

Yes, i do maintain that not all are in the same category but remember that Fazl Ur Rehman is son of Mufti Mahmud who was never in favour of Pakistan and remained a bitter enemy of Muslim League throughout his political career...with such a lineage i do not trust this man but to add fuel to fire he has shown with his actions that he is not sincere and self centered...the kind of influence he holds is the danger since he has the most madrassas under his wings and is the greediest and most power hungry Mullah there is...
He was constantly criticising BB for being unislamic as head of state and when they appointed him the head of a committee in the NA, all the principled stance evaporated into thin air...
BTW he was the key man to engage Pakistan during BB era with the Taliban, it further boosted his influence within Pakistan and across Afghanistan as well...his ambitions actually know no boundary and the concept of Pakistan is not in his blood...such a man cannot be trusted and he is the one who leads the Mullahs so i maintain that we have been sleeping far too long

After creation of Pakistan we have done lot of mistakes , and could not made our constitution as per shariah due to intrupption in political evolution .

I think it is not that we failed to make the constitution Islamic...it is that we failed miserably to implement the constitution which eventually landed us in deep trouble...
Our darkest chapter was when a governor general removed an elected government and the court tore the constitution into ribbons by favouring the unconstitutional actions of the governor general...there was no Army intervention and yet this was done to our eternal shame...
let us hope we have the patience to atleast implement our constitution before calling it a failure...

Basically these exteremist mullahism developed by past miltery dictators to get support and to extend their rule.

Absolutely agreed that the dictators found a willing partner in them and nurtured them...to our sorrow and regret!
One should rightly note that these people actually give no damn about constitution since their self claimed divine mandate gives them the right to discard all other laws, geographical boundaries and always give judgemental comments on the lesser beings whom they can declare infidels on every little thing...even if constitution is Islamic...they can refute any law by saying we only follow Quran so this law is not legitimate as per our particular interpretation...this sort of reasoning has always been used to fool the populace even if there is nothing unreasonable about a law...these people can and shall always be at logger heads with any constitution...
it is these people and their concept of anti nationalism which is a big threat to any constitution....
What is overwhelmingly unislamic about our constitution which is totally against Quran?
The punishments of certain crimes is not all there is about Islam...actually even many of these punishments were varied by the Rashidun Caliphs so that is the prerogative of the ruler even in Islam unless the punishment is fixed in Quran...My point is that these people want to be quasi independant within our state and that is not acceptable...if you check them you are branded a Jewish agent following a foreign agenda by checking Islam...rubbish but once again a common reasoning given by the Mullah whenever there has been an attempt to address any issue pertaining to Madrassas, Islamic laws etc.
How our Islam is always in danger is funny because it burns strongly in our hearts...Islam will always be our religion and it is not these Mullahs who make us Muslims...It is in our blood...it is our collective faith...the Mullahs use Islam to further their interests...
Islam is not that fragile...no one has the power to remove Islam from the face of the earth...because it is our heart and soul.

Please remember on thing that darkness is due to absence of light.What is going on in Pakistan is due to our past mistakes and we have to correct it but we should know what is right direction and from where we have taken wrong turn.

Absolutely agreed that we need to realize that it is due to our own mistakes we are suffering and to rectify things we have to decide upon how to sort out the issues, however i emphasize that when it comes to sorting out the issue...Pakistan has to be our priority because that is our house and we need to set it in order first before talking about any pan Islamism etc.
In all of this the Mullahs shall always be a wild card and we need to limit their powers by keeping them in check and making sure they are not breeding Anti Pakistan sentiments...
Islam in no way calls for anyone to target Pakistan or Pakistanis but the Mullah can easily call Pakistan as acting against Islam and instigate a mass unrest due to their hold which has been reinforced by various dictators...this is quite an unacceptable situation and needs to change by reform both in society and by implementing the constitution and Laws of Pakistan.

Yes, i do maintain that not all are in the same category but remember that Fazl Ur Rehman is son of Mufti Mahmud who was never in favour of Pakistan and remained a bitter enemy of Muslim League throughout his political career...with such a lineage i do not trust this man but to add fuel to fire he has shown with his actions that he is not sincere and self centered...the kind of influence he holds is the danger since he has the most madrassas under his wings and is the greediest and most power hungry Mullah there is...
He was constantly criticising BB for being unislamic as head of state and when they appointed him the head of a committee in the NA, all the principled stance evaporated into thin air...
BTW he was the key man to engage Pakistan during BB era with the Taliban, it further boosted his influence within Pakistan and across Afghanistan as well...his ambitions actually know no boundary and the concept of Pakistan is not in his blood...such a man cannot be trusted and he is the one who leads the Mullahs so i maintain that we have been sleeping far too long

Again i think our society is more responsible for corruption and distruction and what these political and jehadi mullah doing with our country,we have taken activities lightly.People should know who is right and who is wrong.Now onward no body in NWFP will trust these jehadi mullahs named as talaban.

I think it is not that we failed to make the constitution Islamic...it is that we failed miserably to implement the constitution which eventually landed us in deep trouble...
Our darkest chapter was when a governor general removed an elected government and the court tore the constitution into ribbons by favouring the unconstitutional actions of the governor general...there was no Army intervention and yet this was done to our eternal shame...
let us hope we have the patience to atleast implement our constitution before calling it a failure...

You are right , implementation of islam can only be done slowly and steadily at grass root level.

Absolutely agreed that the dictators found a willing partner in them and nurtured them...to our sorrow and regret!
One should rightly note that these people actually give no damn about constitution since their self claimed divine mandate gives them the right to discard all other laws, geographical boundaries and always give judgemental comments on the lesser beings whom they can declare infidels on every little thing...even if constitution is Islamic...they can refute any law by saying we only follow Quran so this law is not legitimate as per our particular interpretation...this sort of reasoning has always been used to fool the populace even if there is nothing unreasonable about a law...these people can and shall always be at logger heads with any constitution...
it is these people and their concept of anti nationalism which is a big threat to any constitution....
What is overwhelmingly unislamic about our constitution which is totally against Quran?
The punishments of certain crimes is not all there is about Islam...actually even many of these punishments were varied by the Rashidun Caliphs so that is the prerogative of the ruler even in Islam unless the punishment is fixed in Quran...My point is that these people want to be quasi independant within our state and that is not acceptable...if you check them you are branded a Jewish agent following a foreign agenda by checking Islam...rubbish but once again a common reasoning given by the Mullah whenever there has been an attempt to address any issue pertaining to Madrassas, Islamic laws etc.
How our Islam is always in danger is funny because it burns strongly in our hearts...Islam will always be our religion and it is not these Mullahs who make us Muslims...It is in our blood...it is our collective faith...the Mullahs use Islam to further their interests...
Islam is not that fragile...no one has the power to remove Islam from the face of the earth...because it is our heart and soul.

Yes but we should close breeding grounds of these extremist mullah ,which got too much authority and challenging writ of state.

Absolutely agreed that we need to realize that it is due to our own mistakes we are suffering and to rectify things we have to decide upon how to sort out the issues, however i emphasize that when it comes to sorting out the issue...Pakistan has to be our priority because that is our house and we need to set it in order first before talking about any pan Islamism etc.
In all of this the Mullahs shall always be a wild card and we need to limit their powers by keeping them in check and making sure they are not breeding Anti Pakistan sentiments...
Islam in no way calls for anyone to target Pakistan or Pakistanis but the Mullah can easily call Pakistan as acting against Islam and instigate a mass unrest due to their hold which has been reinforced by various dictators...this is quite an unacceptable situation and needs to change by reform both in society and by implementing the constitution and Laws of Pakistan.

These days our assembly is sitting idle why dont they pass a bill that all madrasah shall be under control of government and intelligence agencies will monitor their activities.

ISI needs to respond to this there is no way RAW is getting away with this bloody murders.

Grow up that was a inside job for me reasons
1) i walk every day in front of PC peshawar and i is blocked by several hurdles so why the bloackade remove on the day of attack.

2) Core commmander house is attached with PC why he Taliban or raw will miss bigger target Core commander and will go in PC.

3) in CCTV video u can clearly see no hurdle for those attackers.

this is complete inside job from my point of view after all 5 memeber of american security company balck water died in this.
this attack was mean to prevent america establishment of tier consulate in PC:pakistan:

Grow up that was a inside job for me reasons
1) i walk every day in front of PC peshawar and i is blocked by several hurdles so why the bloackade remove on the day of attack.

2) Core commmander house is attached with PC why he Taliban or raw will miss bigger target Core commander and will go in PC.

3) in CCTV video u can clearly see no hurdle for those attackers.

this is complete inside job from my point of view after all 5 memeber of american security company balck water died in this.
this attack was mean to prevent america establishment of tier consulate in PC:pakistan:

Army alone can not coup with satuation ,it is responsibility of each and every man and women to defend and protect our country.
I think we need to strengthen local citizens and civil defence .NCC trained person can be called for help so that army can concentrate on front line.

what's a "core commander"?

Inside job? Almost certainly they have information from the inside - however; attacks on infrastructure of symbolic value is a given, the fact that security personnel have not learned their lesson from the Islamabad incident is obvious - clearly security forces have not been able to educate security personnel the essentials of insurgency.

Editoral

Date:12/06/2009 URL: The Hindu : Opinion / Editorials : Bigger and bolder

Bigger and bolder

The bombing of a five-star hotel in Peshawar shows that despite being on the run in Swat, Taliban militants operating in Pakistan’s North-West Frontier Province and in its tribal areas bordering Afghanistan are nowhere near defeated. The attack, carried out by means of an explosives-packed vehicle that forced its way into the hotel, killed 16 people and left more than 50 injured. Two of the dead were foreigners working for United Nations relief agencies that are assi sting the millions of people who have fled the fighting in Swat to live in refugee camps. Foreigners, government officials, and politicians were among the injured. After the Lahore blast targeting ISI and police offices, the Peshawar hotel attack is a clear progression in the scale of terror the militants aim to wreak. The penetration of a high-security neighbourhood was daring enough, not to speak of the strike on a prominent hotel so strict about its security measures that expatriates, otherwise extremely careful about their movements in Pakistan and especially in the NWFP, still found it safe to stay there. Certainly, the hotel was one of the last symbols of Peshawar’s links with the outside world in a region that is otherwise regarded as unsafe and ‘wild.’ While the attack is bound to worsen concerns about Pakistan’s internal security, its most immediate impact is likely to be felt on the direct involvement of foreigners in relief work among the internally displaced and in other foreign-funded development ventures throughout the province.

As the Pakistani city closest to the troubled Afghan border, Peshawar has suffered countless incidents of terror in the last few years. Only a few days ago, two motorbike bombs ripped through the historic Kissa Khwani bazaar, killing five people and leaving 70 people injured. But the attack on the “PC,” as the Hotel Pearl Continental is known, has had the same demoralising effect as the September 2008 attack on the Marriott did in Islamabad. It has shown that unless prevented further down the chain through serious intelligence gathering, terrorists are virtually unstoppable at the last checkpoint. In both the PC attack, and before that, at the ISI headquarters in Lahore, the terrorists used guns to disable security guards before bashing ahead towards the target of their suicidal mission. The failure of the authorities to prevent a truck carrying 500 kg of explosives from entering a highly guarded cantonment area — also home to the Pakistan Army’s Peshawar corps commander — despite the Taliban warning of hits across the country in retaliation for the Swat operations, speaks to an alarming situation. It will embolden the perpetrators and undermine the national resolve to take on Taliban militancy and extremism.

Army alone can not coup with satuation ,it is responsibility of each and every man and women to defend and protect our country.
I think we need to strengthen local citizens and civil defence .NCC trained person can be called for help so that army can concentrate on front line.

Did my NCC training & it was a big joke. With old M1 rifles which you just fire once or twice. Its simple , you are against people who got nothing to loose and are determined , and have only one thing in focus. The biggest weakness we are having is our leadership or the people sitting in top. With them on the seats, no planning regarding civil defence etc will work.

Did my NCC training & it was a big joke. With old M1 rifles which you just fire once or twice. Its simple , you are against people who got nothing to loose and are determined , and have only one thing in focus. The biggest weakness we are having is our leadership or the people sitting in top. With them on the seats, no planning regarding civil defence etc will work.

My friend,

Army is not responsible for civil defence, it is responsibility of police ,we have record of NCC trained persons ,they should be called for services in civil defence,and we also need more army officers,engineers and doctors nurses in this satuation of emergency.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom