What's new

Blast in Lahore's Mall road

Shair kay jatay he kutay bhoonkna shuru hojatay hain aur lagarbagar rola rapa daalna shuru kardetay hain...

- Asim Bajwa and Gen. Raheel Sharif!

Last edited:
C4jMQDCXAAARuML.jpg
is Captain Mubeen was martyred on the scene ? can u give me some information about his fate ?

Well this time we not only need to reply to the terrorists but also to the planner behind it. No more operations like zarb-e-azb we need the same type of damage inflicted on the enemy and make it hell for them.

How much SECURE Pakistan is... just get an idea... PSL Final decided for Lahore and jo moo utha kar aye aur blast karday aur stamp lagaye kay ye mulk kay hukmaran chutya hain jo marzi sabotage araam say kya jasakhta hey isliye kay is ch**** hukmaranoo ke SECURITY pe police lagi hey aur eek dosray kay fone tabbing pe nakay MULK kiliye

End of PSL final in Lahore Saga.

I wouldn't be surprised if India orchestrated this attack. They were having heartaches with the PSL final taking place in Lahore.

I hope the investigation reveals the true orchestrates of this attack. Let's name and shame them.

If India is found to be the main perpetrator which is very likely, we need to return the favor in kind. This cannot go unpunished.

Terrorists and their supporters and financiers, inside and outside the country, whether across northern or eastern border, should be targeted right where they live.

Punjab Law Minister Rana Sanaullah says Lahore Blast was suicide attack

Back
Top Bottom