What's new

Blast heard in Peshawar

Blast in Peshawar kills six

PESHAWAR: At least six people have been killed in a blast near Scheme Chowk in the city on Thursday.

Police say the blast took place inside a car workshop and the seven injured had been shifted to the Lady Reading Hospital. Doctors said that three of the injured were in critical conditions.

According to reports form the site, a crater has been formed on the spot of the blast.

The area has been cordoned off by the police and the nature of the blast is not yet known. Five vehicles were also destroyed in the blast.

This is a developing story and further details are awaited.

Blast in Peshawar kills six - thenews.com.pk

Thanks God.

Hope no more people are injured or died.

yes but it seems it was an explosive..

The car was being fitted with explosives or was fitted with explosives and standing there in workshop with some issue....

it accidentally went off, its probable target was high profile persons or populated place.

RIP the dead if they were not terrorists.

Rest in Peace those who lost their lives and fast recovery to those who are injured ..dont know about others but i am sick and tired of writing it daily from last few years for dead Pakistanis .. i now want hear dead militants and write Rot in hell to those moth3r funkrzzz

PA must take brutal action.What is ISI doing there?

RIP. I would like to how many people willingly live in Peshawar anymore ?

Also what is the motive behind such mindless bombing of your own people ? Is there any motive at all ? What do they seek to achieve ?

Probably too busy poisoning desperate Indian housewives :sarcastic:

Ahh bro this not too funny.It is your lost not us.But you are right .Now India is in head of ISI ,so they cant protect their own country.

Ahh bro this not too funny.It is your lost not us.But you are right .Now India is in head of ISI ,so they cant protect their own country.
Sir Pakistan is currently in a state of war and there are casualties in every war. one cannot just say RIP on every casualty and blame it on Intelligence agencies.

It is very difficult to watch and read the news and see people die daily in these bomb blasts. I wonder if the terrorists ever realize that the people they kill are someone’s sons, husbands, fathers, brothers, mothers, wives and sisters. In most cases they are the sole earning member of an extended family. Do they ever stop to ponder what happens to the family members who are left behind? I guess not! There is no remorse whatsoever. Our hearts go out to the family members and friends of the people martyred. We understand that these are very difficult times for them and at the same time we strongly condemn these senseless attacks. These is no justification for these bombings; religiously or morally. We stand united with the people of the region who have already rejected these terrorists in strongest of ways. Together we are working to bring about terror free sustained peace.

Abdul Quddus
DET- United States Central Command
www.centcom.mil/ur

Peshawar is a big city or it is like Baluchistan?
Peshawar was once very glorious city..
and was called the city of flowers..Kanishka built there a very big Buddhist stupa.. but later it was broken...by invaders..
It was said that if you are going to Peshawar and you are in around 10-20 Km vicinity..you can reach there with eye closed just by following smell of flowers..
Alas ...now the glorious city lie in ruins..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom