What's new

BJP Leader From Civilised India Offers Reward For Bilawal's Head !

Hindus don’t have the courage to do such a thing. They’re a coward nation.
Do I sense a lament here?
Are you implicating Pakistanis for their 'courage' in beheading blasphemers?
Do you understand the context here? The BJP leader has issued his own version of a fatwa. For a comment made against a PM. Not a Hindu God, but a PM. That to me is more funny than scary.

Yes cuz we aren’t afraid of death.
Hindus don’t believe in martyrdom. You can’t be courageous if you’re afraid of death.
Ever heard the word "VEERGATI" its being practiced since time immemorial.

Don't fall in the trap. Establishment is endeavoring to build an image of this "Gaafoo", by asking him to bark against India. This Haraam-zaada Billo Rani is an utterly characterless bastard, who, if need be, would be ready to suck bollocks of Modi.
Paa jee disagree with you strongly.
Bilawal reply came in a live conference of UN after indians calling Pakistan a terror state,it wasn't a preplanned reply.

so Afghanis are attacking Pakistani civilians on Asim munir instructions?
I didnt know fixing our fences was intended to divert attention.

does it mean BJP's announcement is also Asim munir planning?
I heard screws were tightened and this attack was the reaction. After Attack on Pakistani ambassador, there is a shift in policy.

He most likely will keep hawkish policy toward India unlike his predecessor. At the same time he will gain political capital for himself and his boss. Aik teer sy do shkar.

Bilawal reply came in a live conference of UN after indians calling Pakistan a terror state,it wasn't a preplanned reply.
Bilawal is in New York for ten days grooming session for the Pakistan's top civilian post.

He is getting popular in Pakistan, America, India and even on PDF.

He is working hard and very soon Billo Rani will soon transform into Maula Jatt

Even Junior PPP leaders are trying their hands on nuclear "Gandasa" :sarcastic:

Respect your disagreement and opinion. Would like to retain mine. I have a very clear opinion about the scum like Bilawal. Everything, such scoundrels utter, has a personal agenda. These rascals don't give a damn to Pakistan or it's interests.

Can you PLEASE not derail threads that have significant issues with national importance being discussed? Go ahead and open another thread with whatever political stuff you want to write / say or make people believe in. This is a thread about Pakistan and the lives we lost by terrorism from India. Please respect the topics, some topics need you to act as a Pakistani, not a PTI supporter!
Who is a PTI supporter here? And my comment 100% qualifies a pakistani unless you want me to act like a partisan which pdf has plenty of.

Wow, Bilawal's rant really hit them where it hurts. That's all it takes? and to think the crowd was cheering him on when he threatened a beheading of a politician for criticism.
Modi is a cult figure in India and he got humiliated by a kid. Its extremely embarrassing for them.

Billio should be made the PM of Pak in return for this munh tod jawaab to Indians.

Regards

PS: Baaki jo kuch bacha khucha hai PAK ka, woh bhi Baap Beta uda ke le jayenge. But that is incidental and a small price to pay.

The Bharti Janwar Party (BJP) looney most probably wants to use the funds he recieved to eliminate Muslims and Dalit from his constituency.
We wish Modi to lead India for next decade. Keep putting up curtains to hide slums and poverty from visiting white masters, keep erecting fake victory walls and awarding fake bravery medals. Making India the biggest Ostrich breeding farm on the planet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom