What's new

BJP Leader From Civilised India Offers Reward For Bilawal's Head !

Asim muneer is planning to heat up issues with Afghanistan and India to gain popularity and divert attention from Imported govt and IK.

Asim muneer is planning to heat up issues with Afghanistan and India to gain popularity and divert attention from Imported govt and IK.
I don't know about India, but things with Afghanistan are naturally heating up, it was only a matter of time and started during Bajwa's tenure

Note the specific requirement of beheading him. Not shoot, not hang, not lynch, not burn. He is obviously trying to compete with similar mullah cries for beheading. He is saying if muslims can threaten beheading, so can Hindus. Which also means that he is accepting Modi as God.

I don't know about India, but things with Afghanistan are naturally heating up, it was only a matter of time and started during Bajwa's tenure
Billwal Bhutto reply to Indian FM at the UN is just the warm up.

Hitler used to send German women to India to have sex with Hindus because Hitler believed Hindus to be superior than Germans as per RSS Hindu.

May be BJP is in cohort with Pakistani Establishment to raise the image of this Haraami Billo Rani, to confront IK. They would like Pakistan to be ruled by the dens of thugs like Noon Leave, PPP, etc. etc.
Sipra Pa Ji, let me the first one to tell you that PP and PMLN are going to on the receiving end from Estab from 2026. Estab cannot tolerate anyone after 3 years. Political parties, all of them, need to sit together to find a way to push military out of politics otherwise it is a vicious circle and will continue.

Billwal Bhutto reply to Indian FM at the UN is just the warm up.

Hitler used to send German women to India to have sex with Hindus because Hitler believed Hindus to be superior than Germans as per RSS Hindu.
Such a Superior race that’s been under Muslim rule for centuries and under other foreigner rule for many more centuries. They become slaves for anyone and suck off anyone.
Weren’t they making trump idols and worshipping those? So much for superior race lool.

Note the specific requirement of beheading him. Not shoot, not hang, not lynch, not burn. He is obviously trying to compete with similar mullah cries for beheading. He is saying if muslims can threaten beheading, so can Hindus. Which also means that he is accepting Modi as God.
Hindus don’t have the courage to do such a thing. They’re a coward nation.

I am very impressed by the display of such "civil" behavior from a very civilized 5000 years old largest democracy called India, where people used IPhones and flew in space vehicles for inter-planet travel 5000 years ago.

Now if they are done showing their civil, democratic behavior, I'd like to ask them to handover the RSS/Hindu terrorists to Pakistan who have killed our jawans and innocent citizens all over our country!

Such a Superior race that’s been under Muslim rule for centuries and under other foreigner rule for many more centuries. They become slaves for anyone and suck off anyone.
Weren’t they making trump idols and worshipping those? So much for superior race lool.

Hindus don’t have the courage to do such a thing. They’re a coward nation.
I guess, one has to get converted to become courageous 😒

Sipra Pa Ji, let me the first one to tell you that PP and PMLN are going to on the receiving end from Estab from 2026. Estab cannot tolerate anyone after 3 years. Political parties, all of them, need to sit together to find a way to push military out of politics otherwise it is a vicious circle and will continue.

Can you PLEASE not derail threads that have significant issues with national importance being discussed? Go ahead and open another thread with whatever political stuff you want to write / say or make people believe in. This is a thread about Pakistan and the lives we lost by terrorism from India. Please respect the topics, some topics need you to act as a Pakistani, not a PTI supporter!

I guess, one has to get converted to become courageous 😒
Yes cuz we aren’t afraid of death.
Hindus don’t believe in martyrdom. You can’t be courageous if you’re afraid of death.

so Afghanis are attacking Pakistani civilians on Asim munir instructions?
I didnt know fixing our fences was intended to divert attention.

does it mean BJP's announcement is also Asim munir planning?

Ik ka tatta lao

oh wait, Pak fauj chaba gai :D
IK ke dono tatte fauj ko chaba gaye trust me by revealing their face in front of the public. No other leader in our history gave army that much tough time.
As far as that 2 bit BJP leaders threat is concerned we take if with a pinch of salt. That shows how deeply and badly hurt they are. Thats quite an accomplishment for bilawal :lol:
We dislike bilawal for other reasons but we stand up with him on this.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom