What's new

Birth anniversary of Hindu god Krishna marked in Dhaka, Bangladesh

which islam ? Irani or saudi?
There is no version of Islam. Read Quran and both are stated that it is word of God. Practicing Islam is very easy and not need any rocket science. The difference are everywhere but these differences in opinions changes Islam. It stood right there where its stand and it is us who made mistakes to understand it. you have the book which didn't change for past 1400 years. Read it and understand it according yo your capacity

In Dharma, God manifests primarily as 3 energies creation, sustainance and destruction/Birth, life and death. These 3 energies are symbolised as Brahma (creator), Vishnu (preserver) and Shiva (destroyer). Lord Krishna is a manifestation of Lord Vishnu, wherein Lord Vishnu took birth to establish Dharma and provide to mankind Bhagwad Gita. His devotees worship Him as Brahman or Supreme Consciousness or God.
So who creates these energies? He must be supreme then them

That is your belief . I know there's no god. I don't believe on god.
So how you figure it out?

God is to strong a term, Krishna is a deity. Infact all of these idols and images are at the end considered deities.
The end lies for Hinduism in Ishwar.

He is Supreme He can freaking do anything He wants, isn't it? :lol:
Supremacy would entail being able to go back in time and actually birth himself. Since that did not happen, it cannot be supreme. Krishna is a deity.

God is to strong a term, Krishna is a deity. Infact all of these idols and images are at the end considered deities.
The end lies for Hinduism in Ishwar.

Supremacy would entail being able to go back in time and actually birth himself. Since that did not happen, it cannot be supreme. Krishna is a deity.

For Lord Krishna devotees He is Ishwar. Lord Krishna has stated

Yada yada hi dharmasya glanirbhavati bharata ll

Abhythanamadharmasya tadatmanam srijamyaham ll

Paritranaya sadhunang vinashay cha dushkritam ll

Dharmasangsthapanarthay sambhabami yuge yuge ll

The meaning of these two slokas is—

Througout the ages whenever there is decay of righteousness,

And there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself (Meaning God in the form of a manifestation) come forth ;

For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers,

For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness/Dharma, I am born from age to age.

For rebirth again, he must die first. If he die then how he create himself? When he was dead then who was controlling things?

Okay in Dharma time is not linear but circular. There are 4 Yugas namely Satya Yug, Treta Yug, Dwapar Yug and Kal Yug. The times now are Kal Yug when mankind will be at its worst. The other Yugas where when Divinity resided here on the planet. Lord Krishna took birth in Dwapar Yug to establish Dharma and teach mankind the right path, He went when His work was done. Now it is believed the last manifestation Lord Kalki will come to establish Dharma again in the end of kal Yug and then again Satya Yug will begin.

There is no version of Islam. Read Quran and both are stated that it is word of God. Practicing Islam is very easy and not need any rocket science. The difference are everywhere but these differences in opinions changes Islam. It stood right there where its stand and it is us who made mistakes to understand it. you have the book which didn't change for past 1400 years. Read it and understand it according yo your capacity
Which one is logical? Why so many shia sunni, ahmadi, daudi , berelvi, devbandi. .... .there are many.

Everyone .

Then you are my prophet.

That is your belief.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom