What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jungibaaz

Mate I think this forum has lack of Mods, I have much free time and I can avoid trolls.I dont know can an Iranian become a nautral mod or not?

@Jungibaaz

Mate I think this forum has lack of Mods, I have much free time and I can avoid trolls.I dont know can an Iranian become a nautral mod or not?

We are working on getting new mods. We just inducted one new mod into the team. Please make him feel welcome, he's a gem of a fellow:

Chak Bamu, new PDF Mod

We understand your concerns and agree with them. We in the team are working on solutions. And it's best right now for any new Iranian mod to focus on the ME section, since there we could really use a hand from the locals.

We are working on getting new mods. We just inducted one new mod into the team. Please make him feel welcome, he's a gem of a fellow:

Chak Bamu, new PDF Mod

We understand your concerns and agree with them. We in the team are working on solutions. And it's best right now for any new Iranian mod to focus on the ME section, since there we could really use a hand from the locals.
ME section situation has become bad really. Anyway I have free time and I will avoid insultings and trolls toward Pakistanis and other nations.
Our Iranian mod is really good without any doubt but I mean a mod like u to avoid trolls in ME section and even other sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom