What's new

BIMARU Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GUYS PROBABLY I AM NOT GOING SEE FULLY COMPLETED DEEP SEA PORT. ACCORDING TO INFO, CHINA IS GOING TO BUILD IT AND IT WILL TAKE 41 YEARS FROM NOW TO COMPLETE ! ! ! :o:
1ST PHASE WILL BE COMPLETE BY 2020, THEN 2ND PHASE BY 2030 AND 3RD PHASE WILL BE COMPLETED BY 2055 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE PORT OR A WHOLE NEW BANGLADESH IN BAY OF BENGAL ? :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

IT SEEMS THAT IT IS GOING TO BE BIGGEST MEGA PROJECT ON EARTH SO FAR
:suicide:

.in is not that good for international visitors that's why .net :agree:

I said this before - Bringing Traffic to a website is a challenge! This is your biggest challenge now... Have you submitted your website at Search Engines or not?

GUYS PROBABLY I AM NOT GOING SEE FULLY COMPLETED DEEP SEA PORT. ACCORDING TO INFO, CHINA IS GOING TO BUILD IT AND IT WILL TAKE 41 YEARS FROM NOW TO COMPLETE ! ! ! :o:
1ST PHASE WILL BE COMPLETE BY 2020, THEN 2ND PHASE BY 2030 AND 3RD PHASE WILL BE COMPLETED BY 2055 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE PORT OR A WHOLE NEW BANGLADESH IN BAY OF BENGAL ? :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

You are only 37 right? So you would be 78 by the time it gets completed. There is a good chance that you would be alive, don't worry. :P

:p: OK i'll invite :D Laptop/PC se browse karke batana kesa hai

Oooh yeah it's fixed now actually i was thinking to add flags like this Forum but then i decided something better based on IP Address so that no false flagger can register :partay:

That would kill the traffic.

I said this before - Bringing Traffic to a website is a challenge! This is your biggest challenge now... Have you submitted your website at Search Engines or not?
Submitted on Google Webmaster tools and some links indexed already. I am working on Design and features till now not submitted on all search engines :partay:

That would kill the traffic.
I will take care of it :-)

Submitted on Google Webmaster tools and some links indexed already. I am working on Design and features till now not submitted on all search engines :partay:

If you require help with Meta-Tags and other things related to SEO; do let me know. :p:

The Chinese are smart, they don't want to take chances in case Bangladesh goes under the Bay of Bengal.

The Chinese are smart, they don't want to take chances in case Bangladesh goes under the Bay of Bengal.
10174851_258830370955641_2051531303_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom