What's new

Billions worth of US Army kit to remain in Afghanistan after withdrawal

About deobandi-bareilwi war, it is recent phenomena. A man named mufti munir shakir was responsible, he first tried to instigate shia-sunni war in kurram. When failed , he shifted to khyber where he successfully instigated deobandi-bareilwi war there and founded lashkar e islam in 2004. Mangal bagh is his successor. Afridis have told me that his origin was unknown, some how he was highly effecient in various dialects and accents of pashto.

I heard he's the worse of the lot. Peshawar's messed up almost exclusively because of Mangal Bagh. Why doesn't army try to eliminate him? I also think he's not too liked by TTP in general, and their alliance is just for convenience.

F*** Crap. Now Taliban will get there hands to it and we will be left to clean all the mess.
For God sake donate all this wepons to Regional Countries like Iraq Pakistan Uzbekistan and other Central Asian countries.
Instead of leaving it for terrorists like soviet union did

Waisee do you think the Taliban would be like - Hey Pakistanis...aren't you the douche bags who colluded with the Americans to screw us over....we've been dying to return the favor in kind !

We really should mine & fence the bloody border lest Terrorists start pouring into Pakistan from Afghanistan after the Americans withdraw !

What do you say @Icarus ?
actually the one you are pointing out is not the taliban on our payroll they would eventually attack us but the one whom we support are the one controlling majority of the afghanistan and they are not in waziristan but in some other province of Pakistan waiting for US withdrawal :P

Back
Top Bottom