TurkeyForever

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Russia :rofl:

muslims-moscow.jpg

_85700879_85700878.jpg

bc90df4b-385e-455a-9747-8c369a150987.jpg

I don't know to what extent Turkey is involved but some news sources say Turkey and Russia paid for it together. My guess is that the rich arab nations are paying for it as well, such as Qatar and UAE, Saudi etc.

Russia will never accept Arabs donation for their destructive doctrine
No thanks

It's already built too late :)
The mosque is not new it just got a restauration, its actually 111 years old, and Arabs are not involved as far as i know, its funded by Russia and Turkey.

Edit: this thread hardly belongs to Turkish section.

The even funnier part is that the news channels have reported it as "Moskova Merkez Camii"...merkez camii :rofl: :rofl:

You suggest it is a hebrew word. What did you look for? Merkez aqm, Central Mosq end story.

It IS a hebrew word , there's a province in central israel and it is called Merkaz , or Ha'Merkaz as jews like to put it , and hebrew is the mother of all arabic , prophet muhammed (PBUH) traced his ancestory to one of the hebrew figures

Russia will never accept Arabs donation for their destructive doctrine
No thanks

Who will not accept for $ donation?

i don't know about camels , but Merkaz is also a hebrew word ..

And that means what?

It IS a hebrew word , there's a province in central israel and it is called Merkaz , or Ha'Merkaz as jews like to put it , and hebrew is the mother of all arabic , prophet muhammed (PBUH) traced his ancestory to one of the hebrew figures

Arabs and Jews have same roots. Semitic.

Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Russia :rofl:

muslims-moscow.jpg

_85700879_85700878.jpg

bc90df4b-385e-455a-9747-8c369a150987.jpg

I don't know to what extent Turkey is involved but some news sources say Turkey and Russia paid for it together. My guess is that the rich arab nations are paying for it as well, such as Qatar and UAE, Saudi etc.

Back
Top Bottom