What's new

Biggest Asian shopping hub Jamuna Future Park opens today

where is the forth one ?
They will start building it when they completely finish the mall and 3 residential towers.

Theres one being built in lahore also! Let me chexk where it comes.

Congrats to Bangladesh!

It will be 2.75 million sq.ft so it wont be as big as this one.
On topic: Congrats Bangladeshi people, keep growing, the mall looks wonderful.

9691049995_4d52ab2c79_b.jpg

9689519144_0ebfbeed39_b.jpg

9691538133_d6d6bd3c3f_b.jpg

9694846368_98d47456f1_b.jpg

9691693571_541e9986bd_b.jpg

9691715313_e15b3d491b_b.jpg

You did not understand what i meant. i meant the glamour of the centaurus lies in its arc shaped tall structure which is not complete yet/dont know when will be. And from the inside it looks as any mall should look like . And the mall is actually the bottom structure with wave roof. The three skyscrappers are residential/office blocks.

Better question is,are Bangladeshi people ready for a super-mall? How is such an investment considered profitable if you dont know how the public will react( thats because not too many malls are there in BD). In place,a bunch of mid-size malls across the city would have been better.

Bold part: The owner(s) of this Shopping Complex decides on the prospect of profitability of his investment. Jamuna is a very big private group with billions of dollar at its disposal. It has many industries in many sectors.

Not every one is poor in BD. Different people have different tastes with different sizes of wallets. So, those people will go there for shopping, window shopping, eating, waiting, talking, relaxing and meeting friends.

I believe the complex is a great addition to the otherwise boring City of Dhaka. Its construction shows the country is going forward. Dhaka and other cities need similar, if not big, malls. This is how a country's face is uplifted and the country is re-branded.

shocked to learn Bangladesh got biggest mall in Indian subcontinent! :)

Phoenix Marketcity Mumbai, Maharashtra 2011 4,000,000 sq ft (370,000 m2)
LuLu International Shopping Mall Kochi, Kerala 2013 3,900,000 sq ft (360,000 m2)
List of shopping malls in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LuLu International Shopping Mall - SkyscraperCity

India's largest mall (Lulu mall,Cochin) does not come even near this mall. however, I wonder whether the multinational brands are really into Jamuna future park?
LuLu Mall
Phoenix Marketcity Kurla, Mumbai Mall: Shopping|Dining|Fashion|Entertainment

shocked to learn Bangladesh got biggest mall in Indian subcontinent! :)

List of shopping malls in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LuLu International Shopping Mall - SkyscraperCity

India's largest mall (Lulu mall,Cochin) does not come even near this mall. however, I wonder whether the multinational brands are really into Jamuna future park?
LuLu Mall
Phoenix Marketcity Kurla, Mumbai Mall: Shopping|Dining|Fashion|Entertainment

Take it easy :) ...even before Jamuna we had the largest one of South Asia....Bashundhara.

great achievement. which city it belong to. it is more special because it is in our neighbor country.

WTF :what: Europeans or Americans didn't build a largest shopping mall yet :P

If you look at westfield, one of the largest malls in London, it costs around 1.6 billion, but size I dont think is as big as this. We chose quantatity over quality.

Impressive! I will visit this Mall next time visiting Bd. But it will be very disappointing and heartbreaking if this mall become dumping ground of Indian products just like very other shopping center in Bd.

If you look at westfield, one of the largest malls in London, it costs around 1.6 billion, but size I dont think is as big as this. We chose quantatity over quality.

No..it's not that...the translated value of JFP could be more than that 1.6 billion in London. Did Bashundhara lack in quality when it was opened?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom