What's new

Biggest Asian shopping hub Jamuna Future Park opens today

The centaurus is quite ordinary without the signature arc. Quicken up on it, willya?

have you seen it from inside?

it looks attractive wid that arc...than any ordinary straight n square/rectangular shaped buildin...

what shud have been there instead of an arc in design? :unsure: a SAD MAN sitting on a bench durin sunset wid his head down in shame on somthing awful he might hav done dat day(like in ur avtar):omghaha::meeting::P

"Bada hai to behtar hai"... :D

Good Job.... Now build a bigger one...

it looks attractive wid that arc...than any ordinary straight n square/rectangular shaped buildin...

what shud have been there instead of an arc in design? :unsure: a SAD MAN sitting on a bench durin sunset wid his head down in shame on somthing awful he might hav done dat day(like in ur avtar):omghaha::meeting::P
You did not understand what i meant. i meant the glamour of the centaurus lies in its arc shaped tall structure which is not complete yet/dont know when will be. And from the inside it looks as any mall should look like . And the mall is actually the bottom structure with wave roof. The three skyscrappers are residential/office blocks.

Why do we actually need this??

Better question is,are Bangladeshi people ready for a super-mall? How is such an investment considered profitable if you dont know how the public will react( thats because not too many malls are there in BD). In place,a bunch of mid-size malls across the city would have been better.

You did not understand what i meant. i meant the glamour of the centaurus lies in its arc shaped tall structure which is not complete yet/dont know when will be. And from the inside it looks as any mall should look like . And the mall is actually the bottom structure with wave roof. The three skyscrappers are residential/office blocks.

Better question is,are Bangladeshi people ready for a super-mall? How is such an investment considered profitable if you dont know how the public will react( thats because not too many malls are there in BD). In place,a bunch of mid-size malls across the city would have been better.

have u been there?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-190335.gif
how do u know da inner details of it?

Well Bashundhara City(Largest in South Asia when it was opened) was and still is incredibly successful....So I think this will get a pretty good number of customers too!

have u been there?
smileys-smiley-with-sign-190335.gif
how do u know da inner details of it?
skyscrapercity helps.And well i am a fan of the structure.

its complete nw btw
@Jako

not the arc. only the three skyscrappers not the signature arc.

Well Bashundhara City(Largest in South Asia when it was opened) was and still is incredibly successful....So I think this will get a pretty good number of customers too!
All the BEST! But i do prefer mid-size malls scattered round the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
skyscrapercity helps.And well i am a fan of the structure.

not the arc. only the three skyscrappers not the signature arc.

All the BEST! But i do prefer mid-size malls scattered round the city.

it was designed this way....to give it half arc look to go well wid three skyscrappers....not all arcs are designed in complete shape...konsa maths ya geometry ka complete paper show kurna huta hy buildings ki looks my while designing them :P

it was designed this way....to give it half arc look to go well wid three skyscrappers....not all arcs are designed in complete shape...konsa maths ya geometry ka complete paper show kurna huta hy buildings ki looks my while designing them :P
Arey yar, see in CGI there are 4 buildings nut only 3 are built.

he means the rectangular 4th tower with the helipad , even I am confused as you said that its complete then where is the fourth tower with the helipad ? right now there are only three buildings how can it be complete with out the construction of the fourth one ?
see the below pic there are supposed to be four building not three
there were supposed to be four building like they said

Centaurus-21.jpg

but right now there are only three

Centaurustowerisb.jpg

where is the fourth one ?

see below

1272883410_87791103_2-Pictures-of--Islamabad-Pakistan-The-Centaurus-Mega-Mall-Cooperate-1272883410.jpg

the-centaurus-4.JPG

the-centaurus-1.JPG

8987117184_9a920e080b_o.jpg

35539740.jpg

20189665.jpg

yes with time i think . some pics are while it was under construction bro .

35539785.jpg

42442170.jpg

35539773.jpg

800px-Jamuna_Future_Park_exterior.jpg

Better you say it under destruction pics not construction :P ....their construction was supposed to be complete long ago but govt. ruled some destruction of there establishment, so all the time there were those stuffs required to truncate building though I heard that those guys couldn't touch the main building probably only a building behind the main one was truncated from top. But those guys showed govt. that they were always there to carry out the ruling...not sure though finally what happened.

Back
Top Bottom