What's new

Big Cat attacks 13 in Indian township!

the township must have been built on leopard territory..
Leopards are shy animals and keep away from humans,but this one must be desperate due to hunger

Here's the video, the place is OIL's township.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really once in a place called a Mulund in Mumbai where i used to stay... a Sardar Killed a Leopard with his Bare hands when got attacked by the creature ... he was arrested as he was jogging in Forest area of Rajiv gandhi national Park ...

Well Sikh men are Singhs-LIONS!!

Seriously though this is going to keep happening as man keeps encroaching into these environments. It is a hard line to walk as India needs to develop but not at the cost of losing the huge natural diversity India is blessed with. Not to mention the human cost to those harmed by the animals. I really don't know the answer other than large nature reserves but this would be a shame as it would require them to be removed from their natural habitats.

sunny deol ko bulao na yaar wo in cats ka moo cheer de ga .you know thats why no cat inter in punjab .:D

Here is how leopard can go wild if you irritate it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sedatives... Otherwise I don't think that man would have survived this ordeal.

In India there are many who have fought lion or tiger to save other people and still alive.

Even some kids and govt. reward their bravery award on republic day parade on 26th Jan.

Leopards comes out of their territory. that is exactly happening in many parts of India. it may not be related to development. same with Elephants. this is true in Kerala especially.
I remember seeing some documentary in Discovery or AM sometime back, it showed These are one of the most intelligent cats and how they survive on the periphery of human settlements snatching cattle and some are man eaters. even in Arabian deserts, this cat survives.
Arabian leopard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I had a dog once in Pakistan a leopard killed him, I hate leopards.

stop deforestation.. let the cats live peacefully. India is one of only few countries where you'l find most of the big cats.. like tiger, lion & leopard!

A small correction. India is the only country where four out of five big cat live: Lion, Tiger, Leopard and snow Leopard. Only Cheetah is the big cat that is extinct.​

Back
Top Bottom