What's new

140 Myanmar Junta Forces Killed In Week Of Resistance Attacks

Why do you make up things? Whoever told you here that China has a religious issue in Burma. It may have some ideological issues such as it wants other countries to accept communism or dictatorship.

But the main issue in this region is China's wish to enter the BOB through Burma in Sittwe. Rohingyas were seen as a group of adverse-minded people by China. They were expelled not because they are Muslims but because they would put resistance to Chinese aggression in Arakan.

I am not talking about that. Some hot head was bound to bring Chinese domestic debacle, with what's going on. The fact is Muslims on hot pocket areas have not acted wisely to them selves or to their country or province. They have used and dispensed of by certain powers.

There are other Muslims pockets in domestic China, that are fine and OK. Like any other minority even in the west they have their struggles.

If you go to the 60's the China gov gave many other religion groups a dog lead collar or stick.

I am not talking about that. Some hot head was bound to bring Chinese domestic debacle, with what's going on. The fact is Muslims on hot pocket areas have not acted wisely to them selves or to their country or province. They have used and dispensed of by certain powers.

There are other Muslims pockets in domestic China, that are fine and OK. Like any other minority even in the west they have their struggles.

If you go to the 60's the China gov gave many other religion groups a dog lead collar or stick.
Why do you talk incessantly about Muslims in China or in MM? Geopolitics of this region at this time is revolving around Chinese ploy to enter BOB through Burmese Sittwe. And America does not want it to happen. It will not allow China a direct access to the BOB via MM.

So, America enacted the Burma Act and is courting BD to cooperate with America. But being idiot Mullah you calculate which country has what religion.

Last edited:
I have different thoughts about Myanmar. It’s not sought out by USA, sidelined infact. Pakistan should address Rohingya issue and in return get base for SF and JF-17 deployments. Create a foreign ops base. That counters Indian deployment in Afghanistan to surround Pakistan from both sides. Indian Army is actively deployed on its west against Pakistan and north against China. The Indian eastern side needs to get “hot” just like India has done in west of Pakistan.

Reminds me IAF has a base in Tajikistan also on Pakistan’s north west.

probably best to leave the EU/US to deal with the Junta there

there is also the little matter of JF-17s

Why do you talk incessantly about Muslims in China or in MM? Geopolitics of this region at this time is revolving around Chinese ploy to enter BOB through Burmese Sittwe. And America does not want it happen. It will not allow China direct access to the BOB.

So, America enacted the Burma Act and is courting BD to cooperate with America. But being idiot Mullah you calculate which country has what religion.

No that not Me, that was normally you. You jump on any band wagon like a cheerleader. I'll go through your history if you must.

No that not Me, that was normally you. You jump on any band wagon like a cheerleader. I'll go through your history if you must.
Like all other superstitious Mulla, you are also liar always changing position like a weather vane.

Like all other superstitious Mulla, you are also liar always changing position like a weather vane.

Your like a little juvenile, quick with insults and lack insight to your self and the world. Your not even humble.

Your like a little juvenile, quick with insults and lack insight to your self and the world. Your not even humble.
No, I am not. But people should understand that not all threads are for the Mullah group to discuss because they have little knowledge on geography or geopolitics.

Read all your past posts. Better you do not contribute if you have so shallow knowledge about things that are happening around our country.

You bring up out religion in every thread as if a religious point of view would solve an international issue.

No, I am not. But people should understand that not all threads are for the Mullah group to discuss because they have little knowledge on geography or geopolitics.

Read all your past posts. Better you do not contribute if you have so shallow knowledge about things that are happening around our country.

You bring up out religion in every thread as if a religious point of view would solve an international issue.

So do you think Bangladesh has a hand in this?

Back
Top Bottom