What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Do you have any proof to backup this so called claims stop living in fools paradise.
As a small example, very small example, 2 x TTP commanders were KIA in Afghanistan which is under Taliban watch around 18-19 Nov 2022.

A fool or let’s say some fools from paradise flew and descended on earth, took out two targets and flew back to fools paradise.

But then again not every news is given in media so the fools remain asleep in fools paradise. You don’t really need to wake up fools as that contradicts the concept of foolery .

Think about the damage done to Afghanistan. Think about how many Hindus died or xxx in Bangla to ensure it remained a Muslim state.
India is 7 times bigger but hit it repeatedly
Pakistan had no qualms about taking on the USSR in Afghanistan
Nor did we have any qualms defending Pakistani strategic interests in Afghanistan against USA, India, NATO and the Afghan Republic

Pakistan has actually been remarkably ballsy throughout it's history
It's not enough. We can appreciate the good that we've done, but it's still not enough, to ensure survival you need to secure your territory completely.

We are in a state where everything can go wrong at any moment, the focus needs to be on the present. Maybe once you've mitigated the risk entirely we can talk about the successes we've had.

Thrashed?
These clashes were started by us. They inflicted civilian casualties on us while we punished their foot soldiers. We gave a measured response so it doesn’t escalate into a bigger full blown war. Taliban officials on Twitter showing their soft side and calling for peace. IEA thought it can build roads in our territory and build bigger posts on the border but they paid for just thinking about those in blood.
More artillery units have also moved to Chaman to prepare a befitting reply if needed.

The Taliban know who got thrashed in these clashes and who didn’t.
Can you post what Taliban officials said?

It doesn't seem like we responded well enough. Should've annihilated all Taliban personnel involved in the assault.

Apart from the obvious military action that we are seeing, and that is sometimes reported, there needs to be a stronger response by the civilian side too.

The constant statements of 'brothers gone astray', 'a misunderstanding between brothers', 'rogue elements' is not doing any good and is definitely not putting the public pressure on the Taliban.

We gave a measured response so it doesn’t escalate into a bigger full blown war.
I am not a fan of this "measured response". What are Afghans gonna do; invade Pakistan? LMAO.
PA got step up it's game; it's either win it or lose it, that is what you're getting paid for. I'm pretty sure we don't pay them for "measured responses".

Do you have any proof to backup this so called claims stop living in fools paradise.
What proof do I need to back up my claim? I’m saying Pakistan opened fire first and started the clash first. The soldiers on Chaman and people of Chaman will say the same. IEA is saying the same. Pakistan warned afghan side not to attempt to build the post the wanted to build. They got the reply in bullets when they didn’t listen. Afghan side admits get tried building a post. Pakistani side says the same.
It is not me living in a fool’s paradise rather it’s you. All you guys do is cry online without knowing any facts.
You’re so hell bent on war with Afghanistan, are you gonna join the army and fight if war breaks out? It’s easy to call for war or major escalation cuz you’re not gonna be the one fighting or affected by it.
You said we got trashed by IEA. Aren’t you Pakistani? Where’s your ghairat? Go join the army and defend your motherland. You’re claiming we’re getting thrashed on the border and we should reply harshly. You should be the first one to say labaik and be on the borders ready to fight.

But classic keyboard warriors, you guys don’t know shit about reality and what’s happening, you guys think your genius smarter than everyone else super duper 10 star general and you want others to die to satisfy you ego.

I have many differences with establishment especially after what happened this year, but I don’t let that blind me and start blindly criticizing every breath they take.

Can you post what Taliban officials said?
Check their Twitter accounts
It doesn't seem like we responded well enough. Should've annihilated all Taliban personnel involved in the assault.
We gave them a measured reply. We don’t want war on our eastern front. We don’t want to overly respond either and prepare them for when we need to harshly respond. By that I mean no point in bringing out the big guns and pushing talibs to search for big guns of their own via links they have (IRGC) over small issues like this.
You never display all your cards at once and only give the needed reply.

Apart from the obvious military action that we are seeing, and that is sometimes reported, there needs to be a stronger response by the civilian side too.

The constant statements of 'brothers gone astray', 'a misunderstanding between brothers', 'rogue elements' is not doing any good and is definitely not putting the public pressure on the Taliban.
Their own leaders and strategic experts mentally cucked them

For how long were they pushing the narrative of IEA-Taliban and Pakistan brothers, Afghanistan-Pakistan brothers?

They said it so much and now the population is in denial and calling people who want to genocide them as brothers. They get slapped, racially insulted, and then call them brothers. This is how much of a cuck and coward majority of Pakistanis have become.

Never in my life have I seen someone cuck themselves and turn themselves into the slaves of their own enemy

I am not a fan of this "measured response". What are Afghans gonna do; invade Pakistan? LMAO.
PA got step up it's game; it's either win it or lose it, that is what you're getting paid for. I'm pretty sure we don't pay them for "measured responses".
So you say we should send fighter jets and level Spin Boldak? Let’s say we did that.
These are some possible outcomes of that:
1) we lose total civilian support especially in Chaman area
2) we push IEA to openly support ttp by every means possible
3) depending on the severity it could trigger a war with IEA
4) we will be put in a tuff spot having to counter india while fighting a insurgency (ttp) + full blown war on western front (IEA)
5) our excessive actions can push IEA to pursue heavy weapons of their own and acquire them via links they made with some IRGC members
6) our fragile economy will need billions to sustain a war on our western front while maintaining a deterrence against india
7) our enemies will have succeeded in dragging us into a possible long war with the enemy they want us to fight, giving them a free hand to implement their plans for our areas like AJK and GB

There is a way to respond for everything.
Taliban them selves are increasingly finding them self in a tuff position in Afghanistan. Kandahar alone, if we go with what afghan news are reporting, some commanders have left IEA over disputes among factions. We already know about the iskp threat in Afghanistan plus the internal conflict many Taliban factions have amongst each other.

We go to war with Taliban we unite them against us and strengthen them.
We let them be for a little while longer and we’ll have much more control over them.

So you say we should send fighter jets and level Spin Boldak? Let’s say we did that.
These are some possible outcomes of that:
1) we lose total civilian support especially in Chaman area
2) we push IEA to openly support ttp by every means possible
3) depending on the severity it could trigger a war with IEA
4) we will be put in a tuff spot having to counter india while fighting a insurgency (ttp) + full blown war on western front (IEA)
5) our excessive actions can push IEA to pursue heavy weapons of their own and acquire them via links they made with some IRGC members
6) our fragile economy will need billions to sustain a war on our western front while maintaining a deterrence against india
7) our enemies will have succeeded in dragging us into a possible long war with the enemy they want us to fight, giving them a free hand to implement their plans for our areas like AJK and GB

There is a way to respond for everything.
Taliban them selves are increasingly finding them self in a tuff position in Afghanistan. Kandahar alone, if we go with what afghan news are reporting, some commanders have left IEA over disputes among factions. We already know about the iskp threat in Afghanistan plus the internal conflict many Taliban factions have amongst each other.

We go to war with Taliban we unite them against us and strengthen them.
We let them be for a little while longer and we’ll have much more control over them.
Just target their main centers with artillery / air strikes. I'm pretty sure the military has it all mapped out.

1. You're gonna lose civilian support anyway with TTP outgunning PA in the area.
2. As if they're not already doing that.
3. And? Lets see them continue said war after we glass their ports and main cities.
4. That's what the army is there for. Maybe they can get out of their DHA's and touch some grass.
5. Acquiring some heavy weapons from IRGC will somehow out-tech PA? Not happening. Unless they get the drones from Iran and slam it into our infrastructure which i'm sure will trigger a bigger war in the subcontinent and even Iran isn't as stupid as you think it is.
6. Nope. Just nuke Afghanistan and be done with it. They can sit the F down then and decide if more cities need glassing.
7. If PA doesn't have a contingency for this, then they're not doing their job well and should be fired.

Just target their main centers with artillery / air strikes. I'm pretty sure the military has it all mapped out.

1. You're gonna lose civilian support anyway with TTP outgunning PA in the area.
2. As if they're not already doing that.
3. And? Lets see them continue said war after we glass their ports and main cities.
4. That's what the army is there for. Maybe they can get out of their DHA's and touch some grass.
5. Acquiring some heavy weapons from IRGC will somehow out-tech PA? Not happening. Unless they get the drones from Iran and slam it into our infrastructure which i'm sure will trigger a bigger war in the subcontinent and even Iran isn't as stupid as you think it is.
6. Nope. Just nuke Afghanistan and be done with it. They can sit the F down then and decide if more cities need glassing.
7. If PA doesn't have a contingency for this, then they're not doing their job well and should be fired.
Biggest point:

You want army to start a war with IEA but you can’t even stand behind them over small clash like Chaman. Armies win wars when people support them. You guys can’t even post one post without mentioning dha, are you gonna support army in a war against IEA?

People want us to give them a chance to unite despite all their differences

Last edited:
Please don’t blame R&AW or India. Start sorting out your problem which is internal security and border management with overall political/economical.
Afghan psyche is they’ll call you Panjabi whether your name is Abdullah or Ranjodh Singh. Talibs will call you not true muslims.

Please don’t blame R&AW or India. Start sorting out your problem which is internal security and border management with overall political/economical.
Afghan psyche is they’ll call you Panjabi whether your name is Abdullah or Ranjodh Singh. Talibs will call you not true muslims.
RAW will always exploit if our internal security is at stake. So, yes, the order in the house first.

This is not mainly a border or ethnic issue but money. That Chaman crossing is a den for smugglers. The trade includes cars, construction items, edible goods, some electronic/electric items, etc. These things are then smuggled to Iran, and Tajikistan, besides Afghan internal consumption.
Not to mention $ smuggling.

RAW will always exploit if our internal security is at stake. So, yes, the order in the house first.

This is not mainly a border or ethnic issue but money. That Chaman crossing is a den for smugglers. The trade includes cars, construction items, edible goods, some electronic/electric items, etc. These things are then smuggled to Iran, and Tajikistan, besides Afghan internal consumption.
Not to mention $ smuggling
Plus Pakistani Federal agencies / Departments.. All are getting benefits, but damaging Pakistan from west side.

No one can take this seriously when said by a literal Indian, the weakest and most submissive people of all.

We know the people very well because their ethnic brothers are one of the largest ethnicities in Pakistan, who number more than the entire population of Afghanistan itself, then count in the millions of them as documented and undocumented refugees.

A pajeet does not need to explain us these things, they still see you as Hindu subhumans but only tolerate or please you in hopes you help them against Pakistan, nothing more. They are frustrated looking for any small victories to kang on, and protest all over for the alleged destruction Pakistan has caused their lands.

Ok. You must be right.

It's not Afghans attaching you then.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom