What's new

Big attack on Chaman Border crossing

Both of these clashes on Chaman border were started by Pakistani sfs. Afghan side was attempting to build a large outpost to which Pakistani forces stopped them. Pakistan also started the clash when it happened in Kurram because Afghans tried building a road on our side. According to some locals the border fence was poorly constructed in many areas leaving some Pakistani areas on the other side of the fence which plays a part in the clashes. Additional Artillery units have been sent to Chaman and as per some sources another clash will take place on Dec 17 or around it. The source of contention on Chaman is not some simple rouge IEA commanders. I don’t know what the issue on Chaman is but it’s not like what people think it is. Pakistani forces stayed within their side and taught local IEA forces a lesson but gave measured response, enough so that it doesn’t start anything big but also gives the message across. IEA untrained forces randomly shelled and targeted civilians in these recent clashes.
It is IEA local border forces that initially did something, in this case building a new border post, which caused Pak to retaliate and not let that happen. The situation is under Pakistani control so far. It’s also true that some elements of Kandahari faction want war and the local commanders host and fight alongside ttp. But Pakistan is prepared and has its counters.

This is just info I gathered of the recent clashes.

Social media painting is as if we’re getting bullied by Talibs but the reality is far far different. More clashes on Chaman are on the way and as per info I gathered, Dec 17 is another possible day for a big clash on Chaman.

Taliban will not help Pakistan against TTP, quite the contrary in fact. Taliban have many scores to settle.
Taliban as a whole will probably not. But without the help of some powerful Talib ministers and factions, those unknown gunman wouldn’t have scored so many hits on ttp in Afghanistan. We have allies amongst Taliban just like Iran has allies amongst them too while having enemies amongst them as well. Taliban is loosely united and don’t even always get along with each other. Plus we have other assets in Afghanistan which do tasks for us when needed. During Raheel Sharif’s time these assets almost ended Ttp leadership in Afg before they got stuck with their other trouble (i.e drone attacks).

Last edited:
Looks like it yes. @Mirzali Khan talked about this as well. Both have teamed up. Check the timelines out. It also seems to be happening in this one area.
TTP + locals are fighting with us or against us?

Right across from Chaman is Speen Boldak.

Speen Boldak was known to be a place of smuggling, NDS operatives, and also the home of the infamous Abdul Razique Achakzai.

I am afraid that the ex-NDS operatives have joined hands with TTP allowing TTP to settle in the south, something that was never heard of before.

TTP is also simultaneously building cells in the southern Pashtun areas in Pakistan. Which was also sort of neutered by JUIF.

The Taliban government should not act out of ignorance, Pakistan is a friendly country and Pakistan has made a great sacrifice for Afghanistan

And where is the fcking PTM that raw agent to say stop killing Pashtuns bs

These border disputes and skirmishes are not going to win international recognition for Taliban govt. Pakistan is probably the only country trying to help them. Yet these towel-heads are not behaving like a responsible govt. ought to be. Though they may win hearts at home which might give legitimacy to their rule.

Lol We are getting thrashed by Taliban what is the point of having a Army? To build DHAs?

Now waiting for there face saving statement that Afghan Taliban have apologized for fuk sake do something.. b.c humare log mar rahe hain

Fuk u

Right across from Chaman is Speen Boldak.

Speen Boldak was known to be a place of smuggling, NDS operatives, and also the home of the infamous Abdul Razique Achakzai.

I am afraid that the ex-NDS operatives have joined hands with TTP allowing TTP to settle in the south, something that was never heard of before.

TTP is also simultaneously building cells in the southern Pashtun areas in Pakistan. Which was also sort of neutered by JUIF.

Thank you for this and it is in line with what people are saying in the region and intelligence reports. A massive TTP hub has been set up and now they have support from mortal enemies of Pakistan who feigned joining the IEA or who surrendered to them, just to further their anti-Pakistan stance. We now have local warlords thrown into the mix.

I've said it many times again and again, there needs to be a small real operation on Afghanistan.
the funny part is that you think you will be told if an ops took place.

I

Just now there are over a dozen more people brought to hospitals in Chaman. What retaliation did we do? I think the issue is BEYOND the point of thinking "what's frustrating the Talibans"! We were hit and have the UN mandated right to hit back at the locations that hosted the attacking army. In my opinion, there shouldn't be any cantonment within 20 KM's of the Pakistani border and with drone surveillance, we can monitor any gathering of these bloody rascals.

AT TIMES, OFFENSE IS YOUR BEST DEFENSE!
Make a holly or bolly style action stunts, go all in, gung-ho themed, aircraft’s dropping bombs and uavs firing missiles, troops embarking from helis and artillery joining through steel-rain showers. Then 9 o clock news showing how PA took revenge with dead bodies all around and soldiers standing for photo shoots.

Yeah sounds about right.

Wish intel agencies and black ops work that way.

Last edited:
Lol We are getting thrashed by Taliban what is the point of having a Army? To build DHAs?

Now waiting for there face saving statement that Afghan Taliban have apologized for fuk sake do something.. b.c humare log mar rahe hain

Fuk u
Thrashed?
These clashes were started by us. They inflicted civilian casualties on us while we punished their foot soldiers. We gave a measured response so it doesn’t escalate into a bigger full blown war. Taliban officials on Twitter showing their soft side and calling for peace. IEA thought it can build roads in our territory and build bigger posts on the border but they paid for just thinking about those in blood.
More artillery units have also moved to Chaman to prepare a befitting reply if needed.

The Taliban know who got thrashed in these clashes and who didn’t.

I don't know man their "we won the US" remarks annoy me

But they did, just accept it and stop getting annoyed

I think Pakistan army is the lamest army in the region, Afghanistan attacks, Iran attacks whenever they want, India attacks and all we hear from our Army brass is that they are waiting for govt's clearance to retaliate...

LMAO @ General is waiting for Shehbaz's approval, but once they had a man who approved a retaliation against India, they got scared and removed him they got scared that he will make us do our real job, they only want a man who only does property business.

People of Pakistan may have to pickup weapons and fight for their defense

Last edited:
Thrashed?
These clashes were started by us. They inflicted civilian casualties on us while we punished their foot soldiers. We gave a measured response so it doesn’t escalate into a bigger full blown war. Taliban officials on Twitter showing their soft side and calling for peace. IEA thought it can build roads in our territory and build bigger posts on the border but they paid for just thinking about those in blood.
More artillery units have also moved to Chaman to prepare a befitting reply if needed.

Don’t tell them that.

Let them think PA is only interested in making DHA and Askari, you don’t want their sleep to be snatched during nights from them.

They hold such beliefs close their hearts, no more heart attacks, be gentle for the sensitive ones.

Is it because Taliban believe Pakistan is going to conspire with USA again regarding Afghanistan?

But they did, just accept it and stop getting annoyed

I think Pakistan army is the lamest army in the region, Afghanistan attacks, Iran attacks whenever they want, India attacks and all we hear from our Army brass is that they are waiting for govt's clearance to retaliate...

LMAO @ General is waiting for Shehbaz's approval, but once they had a man who approved a retaliation against India, they got scared and removed him they got scared that he will make us do our real job, they only want a man who only does property business.

People of Pakistan may have to pickup weapons and fight for their defense

Government clearance. Lol. What happened since April should open your eyes Army leadership does not need permission. This is just an excuse. They dont need clearance. They dont want to act.

Thrashed?

Do you have any proof to backup this so called claims stop living in fools paradise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom