What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

leave blasphemy argument aside his anti national narrative alone is enough for him to be arrested and dont give me excuse of we should ignore India arrested people for not standingip during anthem

No, we should NEVER ignore Law/Constitution (or any breach thereof) .... Let the courts (after a fair and impartial trial) decide whether or not those so called activists committed blasphemy or a seditious conspiracy against the state or any other crime. Nobody (including LEAs) has the right to act as judge, jury and executioner.

And I am recommending/advocating supremacy of the law/constitution not as a commendable Western Secular principle but as a mandatory Islamic injunction

Regards ..

Last edited:
A few people have gone missing .... Supposedly they were the admins of a few fb pages that allegedly posted Blasphemous/Anti-National content.

Those people are missing, no one knows who abducted them (or what happened to them) ... That content (if any) has already been removed/deleted ..

Moderate and sane Pakistanis opposing/criticizing these "Enforced Disappearances" and asking for a fair trial under the law of the land are being broadly labelled as pseudo-liberals and supporters of blasphemers/anti-national elements

The Right-Wing extremists are having a field day

End of Story

It is a known fact that international community will not allow open trial and the Government will have to bear the consequences. In hidden things, one can hide exact numbers. So those demanding open trials may not be that innocent. 'MAY'

i absolutely would. but that's more of a personal thing since i've mastered the art of not giving a ****. they're mere words, and i know them to not be true, then why give a shit if you're abusing my father or my family, your loss of time and energy mate.
and do you really believe what you said in the last line? molvis molest kids, brainwash them into becoming jihadists, collect money from honest muslims to fund terrorist activities, and what do liberals do? run facebook pages, write articles and protest with candles. there's a real problem with our society if it considers the latter more dangerous than the former.
Not all molvis molest kids(only few) and not all liberals are secular like bhensa.

No, we should NEVER ignore Law/Constitution (or any breach thereof) .... Let the courts (after a fair and impartial trial) decide whether or not those so called activists committed blasphemy or a seditious conspiracy against the state or any other crime. Nobody (including LEAs) has the right to act as judge, jury and executioner.

And I am recommending supremacy of the law/constitution not as a commendable Western Secular principle but as a mandatory Islamic injunction

Regards ..

Do you see the irony in people who celebrate such disappearances sporting DP of Jinnah who is considered a staunch constitutionalist by his admirers.

Looks like they share my opinion of Jinnah unwittingly.

Do you see the irony in people who celebrate such disappearances sporting DP of Jinnah who is considered a staunch constitutionalist by his admirers.

Looks like they share my opinion of Jinnah unwittingly.

When people stop getting killed on the pretense of having eaten beef, when minorities are given their full rights, when the saffron chaddi brigade is limited to the zoo, then come and preach. Until then worry about how radicalized and fascist your country is becoming.

Yaar ....ya pages to koi or story sonata haan.................seriously , what 's going on ..Just look at this page and this what came out ...

15977002_1256267364456151_4098357698476706532_n.jpg

15873070_1249808768435344_8676835259474209451_n.jpg

15871773_1249895195093368_8779429776853026806_n.jpg

@Imran Khan ya kia story chal rahi haa.... apna ko kuch samjh nahi arahi ... hope our country is not going toward hostile takeover by religious extremist ... now doubting seriously about some uncontrolled govt agencies ..
See the display picture of this page. Its of the owner of Bhensa.
They begin with such logics and when ppl start following them, they start polite blasphemy, and then extreme.
Bhensa also started like this.

They begin with such logics and when ppl start following them, they start polite blasphemy, and then extreme.

Why do the faithful go to read such pages at all? Just visit pages that express views similar to your own and there is no problem. What is this morbid desire to read blasphemous material?

Why do the faithful go to read such pages at all? Just visit pages that express views similar to your own and there is no problem. What is this morbid desire to read blasphemous material?

Who is to be blamed? Junkie or the drug dealer? alcoholic or the booze shop? In both cases one ought to know better but society holds the later responsible. Thus it was, it is and it will be. We started with poisoning Galileo for blasphemy, good to know we are sticking to our traditions.

Who is to be blamed? Junkie or the drug dealer? alcoholic or the booze shop? In both cases one ought to know better but society holds the later responsible. Thus it was, it is and it will be. We started with poisoning Galileo for blasphemy, good to know we are sticking to our traditions.

Why is blame even necessary? The online world is too large and diverse to be censored in the manner that the faithful are trying to impose. Take down one such page and ten more will come up. What then? Let people say their personal views online, of all shades of thought.

View attachment 369024
So-called peace activist on hajj stampede that resulted in so much death.
I had mentioned earlier that my best friend died in that stampede.
if he can say thisopenlyy using his real name, I wonder what kind of expressions come out of his mouth using a moniker or a pseudonym.

Your friend died at a place that every Muslim wish to be that too while Performing Hajj. We pray and wish him the highest place in Jannah. Such low life shameless does not hold any effect or worth in these matters but can only bark so no need to pay any heed as your friend died on a noble occasion.

Those who mock our dead shouldnt cry when state acts against them

Indeed and yet it is not proven who took them but the way brigade is Blaming LEAs seems like a well planned strategy but first going under ground then start hue & cry against the State to malign while showing their true face against Islam and Pakistan. How come they are sure that it was LEAs and immediately came with such thought that reminds me of when MQM etc use to hit own guys then blame it upon State/ISI, even comes with pamphlets/banners within hours. I wish that Government must take strict action in this regard and bring them all to the court of justice with evidence of all their dirty works against Islam and Pakistan.

Senator Raza Rabbani, clear answer to USA & UK over interfering into Pakistan Internal Matter w.r.t. missing person case stated that it is purely our internal matter and we are looking into this also, why somebody do not speak over missing persons in Kashmir, Palestine. In other words not your problem and seems to be this brigade is widely supported that even Governments like US & UK have jump into this though the matter seems to be long rooted hence all the action (if Government has done).

And I am recommending/advocating supremacy of the law/constitution not as a commendable Western Secular principle but as a mandatory Islamic injunction

Regards ..
There is a loophole in cyber crime law that can be exploited and I wont support any effort for release of those who mocked the death of Pakistanis

Why is blame even necessary? The online world is too large and diverse to be censored in the manner that the faithful are trying to impose. Take down one such page and ten more will come up. What then? Let people say their personal views online, of all shades of thought.
It will be managed anti Pakistan activities will not be legalized

Picture is from some other site page.

Then why do these self-declared vigilantes take it upon themselves to voluntarily read such material by visiting pages they do not agree with?
It may have been ordered for a particular situation and particular time. Neither u neither I am eligible to comprehend it. At that time muslims were few, but now Pakistan is our country and we will not sit tight while someone ridicule our beloved.

Picture is from some other site page.
It is of pakistani meem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-17-22-33-12.jpeg
    Screenshot_2017-01-17-22-33-12.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 48
we will not sit tight while someone ridicule our beloved.

So what is the plan? Try and shut down anything on the Internet that offends Pakistanis? More illegal abductions? Even if such material is banned within Pakistan, the rest of the world will continue to express itself. Such reactions only show the insecurity of both the people and the State.

It may have been ordered for a particular situation and particular time. Neither u neither I am eligible to comprehend it. At that time muslims were few, but now Pakistan is our country and we will not sit tight while someone ridicule our beloved.

It is of pakistani meem.
Not from there , but anyone can post his statement on his page....doesn't mean to patronized and generalized.

So what is the plan? Try and shut down anything on the Internet that offends Pakistanis? More illegal abductions? Even if such material is banned within Pakistan, the rest of the world will continue to express itself. Such reactions only show the insecurity of both the people and the State.
Trust me Pakistani who live in Pakistan don't know anything about outside world. How many things we ignore ....its just a tip of iceberg .....

How cute. You mean we should sit back and let them poison the minds of our youth. Are u really that innocent?
Its obligatory for us to leave the correct explanation for the matters they are discussing about islam

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom