What's new

Bhensa has been controlled.

Great job done by you keep your good job going and expose these traitor brigades

They come out from their tiny dens time
To time to malign Pakistan just for the sake of attention. They spew negativity, Marxism and anti army drivel while parroting lines that would be used only by the enemies of Pakistan. Meanwhile you have ACTUAL human rights and freedom of speech advocates who can still get along with everyone and not malign the state.

Saleem Shehzad was an example of a journalist desperate for attention, Hamid Mir too. Ignored security threats (I respect that) but maligned state institutions while meeting and being in contact with dangerous people. Then people cry when they get abducted or attacked. They know the risks of their job

Really? Can you please show me which law in Pakistan states that justification for abduction of its citizens within its jurisdiction? Or is it just another illegal power that "noble warriors" seem to have granted themselves?

==================================

Any PDF member beaten up? Or doing the beating? :D

http://www.dawn.com/news/1309168/pu-student-tortured

PU student tortured
THE NEWSPAPER'S STAFF REPORTER

LAHORE: A student of the Punjab University Law College was tortured by some students for allegedly tweeting in favour of a missing blogger on Tuesday.

The student, a resident of hostel number 1, had allegedly tweeted in support of the missing activist and blogger and shared a poem of Faiz Ahmad Faiz to express solidarity with him.

A PU official told Dawn a group of students reached the student’s room and beat him up. The victim had to get medical aid. He refused to talk to Dawn.

The PU spokesman said VC Dr Zafar Mueen Nasir had ordered probe into the matter and a case would be registered against the culprits.

Published in Dawn, January 18th, 2017

Yes, really

Jibran Nasir and Co needs to see this protest as well...... People demands death penalty...

Though it's another question that are they with authorities or hiding somewhere but public voice is worth noting...

IMG-20170119-WA0000.jpg

public voice is worth noting

Yes, but following the LAW is NOT a popularity contest. Otherwise, why not vigilante justice rule society. Oh wait ......

Saw aamir liaquat show about these animals the har#mi foreign paid jounalists like munizae jahangir, talat hussain, google shahzeb khanzada, etc have been crying for tjem. These media kanj*rs should be put on trial and suspended from their channels. Pretty sure if state doesnt take action any other source will like sabeen mahmud & blame their favorite targets.

These so called liberals are not less trouble for society than the radical mullah brigade, both should be eliminated from Pakistan to maintain peace. We should offer the western countries who have sympathy with them and criminals to take them to their countries in order to save them.

Bring these Bastards in courts and hang them so that these so-called liberals could understand that "This country is not created to ridicule Islam". Get rid of all kind of extremism.

These so called liberals are not less trouble for society than the radical mullah brigade, both should be eliminated from Pakistan to maintain peace . We should offer the western countries who have sympathy with them and criminals to take them to their countries in order to save them.
Wah kya STupid idea hai so these liberal haraamzaadas can be funded & easily
operate from abroad. More tarek fatah tahir goras in the making. For money & fame this harami brigade can fo aftwr their own mother. Worst leeches on earth who look upto no one

Last edited:
Wah kya STupid idea hai so these liberal haraamzaadas are funded & operate from abroad. More tarek fatah tahir goras in the making. For money & fame this harami brigade can fo aftwr their own mother. Worst leeches on earth who look upto no one

?????

Right wing fascists and Leftist Fascists are two sides of the same coin and need to be neutralized in a smooth manner. ZarbeAzb neutralized TTP, Maulvi Ishaq & co and successor Asif Chotu was nailed in an encounter. It is time to decapitate the left wing fascists supporting ethnofascist terrorists.

Yep rumors are the abducted fellows are the admins if they are not they should be released but if they are they should not be freed for life
Bring them in the courts, hang them and make an example out of them so that people don't spread their filth on social media and society.

but following the LAW is NOT a popularity contest.

People demanding Justice like black asking in US or Trump thoughts about Muslims.... Oh wait that is US.... Muslim woman attacked due to Veil.... Oh wait.....

The quoted words are mere dark side of painted picture about Pakistan and it is the law that they are hanged yet because they are not with the authority...on impartial view, every society has it's consequences, No? Student shootings, if the shooter is not Muslim especially Pakistani then law and all has excuses like disturbed childhood man attacked or mentally ill or financially lost boy done it but we never hear about white man attacked the Blackman being racist, Christian attacked people or an American white Christian/Jew attacked and killed many....

The question is either they are hanged due to public or as per law as neither happened nor they are in custody yet, mere assumptions are a mindset for defamation.

no place for free thinkers these days. not in al bakistan.
These kinds of free thinkers should find their place in Al Kufristan. Pakistan is Islamistan and Inshallah it will always be Al Islamistan.

Just an Hour ago i come to know all this drama due to my exams (thank God Mukh gaye) ... Then i searched a little bit about this matter and found a "this Post" from "Bhensa" page and i was like WTF MAN.

I am not labeling some one NON-Muslim or anti-Islam as i am not eligible to do so. But this is insane.
Could you please remove those images. Copying filth and garbage is not necessary to make your point. These images are hurting people's heart and minds. We should bury these images just like their creators are buried

Last edited:

why you have to quote so many persons (mod's) just to ask me a simple thing ? And for your kind info the reason to post something in my post was not to justify my "point".. it was supposed for those who think "bhensa ko band karky ghalat kia hay.. adalat me laao garo se mat uthaao.........

Refer to Post # 64 where i actually explained why i put this thing in my Post. i don't have to prove my point. i am not answerable to any of you people. why would i use such Blaspheme material to prove my Point .. ?

Back
Top Bottom